What's new

The Bummer and Rant Thread

Its unusual for me to blow off steam, but sometimes its needed! My rant is at forms that say if you pay a certain amount more, your application will be processed and returned withing one working day. Not always true! Over her in the UK, those who have just turned 18 can get an offical card proving they are over 18, a good thing. On the form you have choice of two amounts to pay, £12 for normal service, and £26 for one day express service. Form filled in, debit card details entered, posted first class last Tuesday night. Saturday post, no sign of card. One complete and utter balls-up, just proving not everything that is printed is true. Rant over lol.

That's probably Royal Mail's fault - it'll be sitting in a delivery office somewhere :D

Meh, my rant is only a small one really. I'm on holiday this week, I have a sore throat and my frozen shoulder came back with a vengeance. Why can't I be sick when I'm working and have sick days I could use? :eek:

Alas found out today that its not Royal Mail's fault for once, makes a change lol.

Form has now been returned as they couldnt get hold of person who is acting as Referee. Have they tried ringing her lol.

But now I do have a reason to launch a broadside at the Royal Mail. Bought the red special edition Wii console off Ebay on 8th March, posted next day from Glasgow, and still no sign off it. Dont tell me Royal Mail parcels crushing machine has started working again!

I bought a diesel truck five years ago because of fuel mileage, power, longevity, and because diesel vehicles had no smog inspections. Guess what, my great state of California has decided that diesel vehicles now require a smog inspection. For gas/petrol vehicles the inspection is done with a computer hooked up to the engine and a sensor in the tailpipe. For diesel vehicles the inspection consists of the technician reving the engine and visually looking for smoke. I really don't think this will be any objective way of determining a diesel vehicles smog output, but more harrassment from our state. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

My anger is tempered by the fact that the people in Japan are having to go through stuff that makes my inconvinience look like childs play. Warm thoughts to those living through this disaster.

accidentally erased all my data from my external HD within 1 second because I wanted to make a backup from my MAC.

I cannot be in/browse this forum without browser/server/technical/whatever problems...(!!) *crying* I do not know what is wrong since I do not experience this with other websites....*crying*

Back
Top Bottom