What's new

It must be done: Nice Thing Thread!!

Is a heck of a guy and is sooooper groovy in my books! As I am sure everyone here can agree... :)

is a member of the legion of deep thinkers. And seems to have a deep love of anime. Anyone else a deep thinker because you can join too!!! lol

Regarding Rich303, gotta love a guy who uses everyone's favorite Jarhead, R. Lee Ermey for his avatar!

👍

''1, 2, 3, 4, I love the marine corps !''

not really - I don't think I'd last 5 minutes in armed forces! I think I chose Mr.Ermey because I was feeling grumpy. Sort of like 'no more Mr.Nice Guy'.
Well it didn't work, cos here I am saying nice things;

I like Jeff because he is always cheerful and kind - and never jaded.
and I like the one on the right, out of Pink Lady.

Here's a naughty snack for the weekend -
the world famous Philly Cheese Steak !

Last edited:
Oh, cool! A cheesesteak! Yum! I'm hungry already! It's the sandwich Philadelphians LOVE!! You certainly have good taste, my friend!

As for the Lady on the right, that's Kei-chan:

discokeipicgif-1.jpg

She's my favorite too! Again, your good taste shows!

👍

silver angel said:
Flash is the kind of guy I'd get along with in real life and in the computer life. He's just that cool. 8)

Aww! You're way too kind, silver angel! 😊

Then again, you're a pretty cool person yourself! 👍

This could be a long post as there is so much to like about you Jeff!

You are handsome, cheerful, kind-hearted, funny, your spelling and grammar are a joy to behold, and it's cute how you are always so self-effacing!

I could go on but I've embarrassed both of us enough already 😊 😊 😊

Tsuyoiko cares.

That to me, is the best compliment anyone can give to anyone else: to care. And so I would like to compliment her back! Thank you!

Flashjeff said:
Oh, cool! A cheesesteak! Yum! I'm hungry already! It's the sandwich Philadelphians LOVE!! You certainly have good taste, my friend!
As for the Lady on the right, that's Kei-chan:
discokeipicgif-1.jpg

She's my favorite too! Again, your good taste shows!
👍

That picture is making me hungry - what a fox !
Cheers Jeff

Tsuyoiko said:
This could be a long post as there is so much to like about you Jeff!
You are handsome, cheerful, kind-hearted, funny, your spelling and grammar are a joy to behold, and it's cute how you are always so self-effacing!
I could go on but I've embarrassed both of us enough already 😊 😊 😊

Well, good grief, Tsuyoiko! You just accomplished the impossible----you made a homely black man blush! Better be careful dishing out the compliments, my dear, wouldn't want to make Simon jealous!

:D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom