What's new

This is the 'epic battle' thread!!!

I'm in!! That is, if you guys allow me to be. My character? A rocker named Kuro that looks strikingly similar to Die in my avatar. He attacks with his guitar (sound waves, simply swinging it, different riffs do different things...). He could add that Guilty Gear-ish style to the mix.

Yeah...I'm excited...^.^

Sitting in the utmost branches of a tall tree, she rests back carelessly. Waiting for everyone to make their presence known. Her silver eyes gliding swiftly over the grounds time and time again, in search of other fighters. Settling on Kuro each time around; quirking a brow at his guitar.
"Haven't seen you here before, Kuro-san." she sighs.

OOC: I'm just gonna start rping 😊 Everyone please join in!

-Glancing up towards the top of the tree, Kuro smirked. At the moment, he wore a simple pair of black leather pants, boots, and a white t-shirt. Fingers pushing his wild red hair away from his face, he tried to see where the voice came from.-
"That would be because this is the first time I've been here. How do you know my name?"
-It wasn't an aggresive question...he was just curious. His head canted slightly, guitar shifting to his side as he waited for an answer.-

Suddenly disappearing, the branch she sat upon shuddering at the sudden movement, she appears at the base of the tree. Resting against the trunk, an arm out to the side and pressed against something that isn't there..."Kou told me a moment ago. He finds you interesting." looking at him through half-closed eyes. "I too think that I find you interesting." she murmurs. "I've never seen a participant such as yourself....you are a participant, are you not?"

Dropping her hand to the side she leans forward, long, heavy black curls falling around her face. Pushing herself from the tree she glides towards him - stopping only a couple of yards away from his side. Reguarding him with a genial curiousity.

His eyes held no color, but were black instead. Looking over her form curiously (though politely), he gave a slight nod towards her. "You seem to be quite the interesting individual, yourself." Laughing a little at her comment afterwards. "But being unique is a good thing, right?" Glancing around the area then. "I had planned on participating, but there doesn't seem to be anyone else here, yet."

OOC: Experimenting with ways to post...cuz my last post looked crappy ^.^"

Standing straight, her lips form an eerie smile. "Kou thinks so."
Then, motioning to a large structure behind Kuro "It's been a long time...since the arena behind us has been used. And even longer since there were really any challengers." Narrowing her silver eyes she observes him for a moment before resting her hands on her hips and quirking a brow - "I want to be your first opponent." she smirks.

OOC: Your last post looked fine 🙂 but it's whatever works best for you! ^^

Last edited:
[Escaflowne cocked an wary eyebrow to the ground watching as two fighters talked to thierselves as he pure white wings carried his body overhead. These two sudden people in a legendary arena meant one thing and one thing only..........]

"Somebody's looking for a battle!" was the last thing that uttered from Esca mouth as his wings began to flutter apart and letting gravity take its course. He Gripped his two swords as his body dropped like a bullet straight for the ground, the wind ripped around the armor circling around his left arm and breatst. His silver flared to the sky as he landed creating a small crater of him kneeing a distance from the two.....

"The Epic BAttle arena welcome you warriors......" grinned Esca under the veil of the dust and rocks underneath his palms... 😏

His brow rose at the woman's challenge. He hadn't expected her to be his opponent. Not that there was anything wrong with it. "If that's what you wish, then I accept. Miss...?" Kuro realized he didn't know her name. He wasn't exactly sure who Kou was, either, but didn't want to ask too many questions.

Black eyes looking towards the cloud of dust as someone else made themselves known. This was definitely an interesting place...

[Escaflowne, MALE-SILVER HAIR-, rose from the ground and stood still watching the surroundings for any familiar faces....]
[Armor covers left arm and upper part of chest thats why i said breast.]

"So who shall battle first!? Retirement really didn't hold my interest... plust there's new people" grinned Esca flicking silver strands of hair from his face, his red eyes glared like daggers for any who would look within them.....and see....

I think I had this character for too long, so I will change his apearence a bit, but I will leave his name ^^

For those who don't remember me or just joined...I am Ioshi Yamato or Yoshimitsu Yamato.

Apearence:About 6'2" tall, black, long hair tied in the samurai patern and bluish-gray eyes.

Outfit:
greatarmor-1.jpg
Great armor, atop of dark uniform kimono that is tied by a white sash.

Weapons:
normalsword-1.jpg
Normal katana
gauntlet3-1.jpg
and Ogre's Guantlet that may be ecuiped with any three magical orbs whith allows the usage of Thunder, Fire, or Wind magical swords. (Note: May aquire more weapons latter on, but for now this is it ^^)

Now, I can get into this too ^^

IC: *A young samurai is wacthing from the top of the hill*

"So, they finally decided engage into a fight..."

*Some enemy soldiers creeped up to him and one of them tried to get him with a spear, but he jerked the spear out of soldier's hands and took care of all of them single handedly*

"Who else wants some?"

Laughing cheerily at the raised brow she relaxes, assuming a more normal air. "Kou senses reluctance in you, young sir!" says she.
"I am only eager to battle...it's been far too long." Then bowing deeply, black curls swinging "I am Akiviru Oruha. But please, call me Aki." Looking him in the eye " It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance, Kurosan."

Turning her head towards Escaflowne, she grins knowingly. "Ready to begin battling, Escakun?" still bowing "It's been awhile!"
"Kou and I would love to fight you, we've never had the pleasure." her silver eyes glistening darkly.

A small bow was given in return, commiting to memory the other participant's name. Escaflowne. It seemed like things would be starting soon, and as Kuro took a step back, a black substance seemed to spring from his back, and coat his form. He was soon wearing a black leather-like suit, and smirked under his mask as gloved fingers ran through his red hair. Red electric guitar pulled to his front once again. "Who wants to make the first move?"

OOC: Ever seen Brock turn into Venom in the Spiderman cartoon? Yeah, that's how Kuro changed.

Standing straight she holds her arms out to the side, stretching. "Why don't you, Kurosan." She smiles at him "...newcomer." Pressing the palms of her hands flat, on each side of her, against something that isn't there. Pushing with all of her strength against the air, as if trying to move an object on either side of her.
Slowly the tips of black feathers begin to sprout from her thin back. Her head tilted to the side and her eyes half closed. "Do as you will." she breaths, still pressing.

Kuro seemed to wait a moment, thinking. He was new here, and didn't know what everyone could do, after all. But, he was told to start things off, and he didn't plan to disappoint. Lifting the guitar strap from his neck, a gloved hand took a firm hold onto the neck of the guitar. Charging at Aki, he would spin. As he came around, both hands took hold of the neck of his guitar, and he brought it up towards the chin of Aki as hard as he could. She didn't seem to be the type that would go down easy, after all.

*Ioshi is comming down from the hill and walking into the arena*

"I still have the power of kage magic and I got a super form which is no one seen yet, but for now I will use just my sword and maybe the magic of orbs..."

*He places his left hand onto the scarbard, near the mouth of it and his right onto the handle of the sword. Then, with a quick and professional motion he draws the sword out and holds it firmly in his right hand facing a little bit away from him and ready to take a battle stance.*

art01-1.jpg

"So, Esca-kun, are you up for a little fight, or you afraid that you're going to loose?"

As Kuro moves nearer and the neck of the guitar comes close, she suddenly relaxes. Her arm bent, still pressing against the air, resting against it. Her silver eyes suddenly dull to a soft grey, her whole body taking on a lifeless air. And as the neck of the guitar comes into contact with her chin, she vanishes suddenly.

Reappearing a yard away, leaving Kuro in the exact spot she'd been standing in a moment ago. She holds up a hand as if reaching for the sky her eyes bright silver again. A deep sound suddenly errupts from the air on either side of Kuro - and a large grey form begins to appear. Struggling to pull itself from something that cannot be seen.

"This....nothing from...something." rumbles the darkness that emerges - an eerie, inhuman voice.

Last edited:
OOC: He was actually holding on to the neck, and swung the body at her...but it's cool! ^.^"

Kuro felt sure that the attack would connect, and blinked, trying to keep his balance as the guitar went through air. Quickly turning to Aki as she reappeared, he prepared to charge once again, but stopped short as the rumbling began. "What the.."

When he heard the voice, another quick turn revealed the grey form to him. Was that...Kou...? Whatever it was, it didn't exactly sound like it wanted to be friends. Taking a few steps back, Kuro prepared himself, holding his guitar almost like sword.

Last edited:
[Esca hair fell over his face exposing nothing but a cocky grin as he ran a distance from the team already fighting and looked at the arena doors...HE could feel the presense of the nihon king...ioshi master of the orbs. ]

"I knew he would come, he always comes, but will his orbs be powerful enough to withstand my mental attacks and my new jutsu training!" grinned Esca, barring his fangs. "Oh how I've been waiting to break some bones, the sound of crunching underneath my mental force is like loud screams in the morning..."

[Esca released his swords and stood still closing his eyes as his hand began weaving his first jutsu, the begining of the end of ioshi...]

OOC: Gomenasai! I should have realized that! I'm sorry, my bad. 😌

The grey form emerges completely from the air. A dark, swirling mass of black clouds, it looks unsolid.
Tilting her head to the side, she steps to the beast and places her hand on what appears to be its arm. The creature, opening its hollow black eyes, easily plucks her from the ground and places her upon its shoulder - glaring all the while at Kuro. "Kou is this named...a slave from a black plain." she muses. "From an alternative plain...." "...seeking me out, from death. Can you defeat a creature who is not of this physical rhealm?"

Looking down at Kuro, she smiles warmly to him - knowing that he has the upper hand, with his guitar...until she makes a move. "I would advise that you weaken him quickly, Kuro. We are not patient."

EscaFlowne said:
[Esca hair fell over his face exposing nothing but a cocky grin as he ran a distance from the team already fighting and looked at the arena doors...HE could feel the presense of the nihon king...ioshi master of the orbs. ]

"I knew he would come, he always comes, but will his orbs be powerful enough to withstand my mental attacks and my new jutsu training!" grinned Esca, barring his fangs. "Oh how I've been waiting to break some bones, the sound of crunching underneath my mental force is like loud screams in the morning..."

[Esca released his swords and stood still closing his eyes as his hand began weaving his first jutsu, the begining of the end of ioshi...]
*Ioshi had raised his swrd and moved it a bit back toward his shoulder, then steped sideways and looked straight at Esca-kun*

"Let, make it our best fight yet Esca and about breaking my bons, I wouldn't recomend you to do that as you never know what can happen...Make your move old friend!"

*Ioshi then tightend the grip of his sword and prepared to meet anything Esca would trow at hime.*

It didn't seem like the thing called Kou should exist. It seemed to be made of smoke, or clouds, and this gave him an idea.

Guitar was quickly pulled to him and his fingers took position. A chord was struck, And a huge gust of wind suddenly erupted from behind Kuro, hopefully taking the grey form with it. As The wind blew, Kuro took hold of the neck of the guitar, drew back, and flung it towards Kou. Spinning like a boomerang, it curved and sliced right through the forms middle, before returning to Kuro's opposite hand.

Back
Top Bottom