• JPunk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garage Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Janie.d

Registered
20 May 2017
If you're into garage punk, rockabilly, post rock, jazz fusion and blues there is a great bilingual podcast which kicked off 2 weeks ago called radioramen.com. First interview was so cool with Baitones and am crazily into Vivarta (ep 2). I have heard Pistol Jazz is going to on soon....reckon everyone should give it a go
radioramen.com (3).png

Know some of the music via soundcloud and my boyfriend is a muso with strong ties to Japan

Tell your boyfriend he's going to have a slight problem if people search for his podcast via apps rather than through the link you're promoting for him.

IMG_2682.PNG

Apparently they didn't bother checking to see if the name had already been used.....

Tell your boyfriend he's going to have a slight problem if people search for his podcast via apps rather than through the link you're promoting for him.

View attachment 24847

Apparently they didn't bother checking to see if the name had already been used.....
The difference is that the podcast is known as radioramen.com in its entirety rather than the other radio ramen (who interestingly have not posted for over 2 years). He has toured Japan with his band Bunt over 5 times where it was a suggestion by one of the Japanese groups they tour with, here in Australia and Japsn, who were in fact the ones to suggest the title of the podcast. There is a massive lineup to come, it is being recorded in a studio, and the behind the scenes machinations are being carried out in association with these bands along with other forms of publicity in a deliberate and strategic manner.

I'm just giving you a heads up that when I searched "radio ramen" in my podcast app, that's what I got. My mother likes to think I'm special, but I know better. If I got that you can be sure that others will as well. Do with it as you like. It's no skin off my nose if people look for your podcast and find a dead cartoon podcast instead.

Back
Top Bottom