What's new

J-rock Yaoi ^_^

haha i wondered about that pronounciation for very long too!! but i dont talk to any1 about it face to face. its a purely online thing. so yea din hv to say at all. haha i support gackthyde.. somehow they're matching... n i think any pairing in psc is cool.. creativity people!

You have a point when it comes to creativity... I thought Hyde on Hyde was pretty creative myself. It would involve creating a cloning machine. lol.

hyde x hyde... oh wow... I can imagine... lol

I support Gackt x hyde too!

Right now I am creating as fanfic about Gackt x Hyde. I alfready made one, but I am making another... I wont tell you what its about... but its a good idea of mine. ^^

Oooohhhh~ I'll definitly wanna read it <33 I love your fics Squishy<33

And recently I've been thinking about writing different pairings and such

And I want to write a fanfic with these pairings:
Toshiya x Shinya (normal I know :p)
Die x Kai (Diru/Gazette <33)
Kaoru x Uruha (Diru/Gazette also)
Kyo x Miku (Diru/An Cafe)

I dunno if they're unusual or not but I'd really like to either read about these or write one ~ (I actually have an idea for a fic involving these 😊 )

hummm yaoi thread = great thread
XD
i read a kyo/yomi (dir en grey / nightmare) once and though it wasn't the main pairing i really liked the idea.... if one of you want to try to write one ;p

as many hott japanese guys as you want huh? this is interesting...

@A-chama: Thanks... *kissu for my squishy* I never really thought of those kind of pairings...

Awww~! *kissu back*

That;s why I like them ~ I can see those pairing happening... even the Kyo-Miku one in a weird way... :p

@secondguess
my friend wrote once Ruki x Hiroto...I think it's a cute pairing..both short guys!!!!^^

@Nina007
I'm writing Ruki x Miyavi!!!!!!! poor Ruki has to suffer^^

I think Tora x Aoi(Ayabie) is a great pairing😍...I don't know why but I really fall in love with this one :p

Back
Top Bottom