What's new

J-rock looks that make you laugh

Pink Usagi Chan said:
Really? I read that a lot of the J-rockers like Western music. One even said he only listens to Western music. Also, Western music is very popular here in Japan.
You're absolutely right. (I think it's quite funny actually! ^^) Haruhiko Ash says he doesn't have any Japanese music influences (in an interview he said "if you think I do, it's just because I'm Japanese" XDD), and likes European and American music, feeling that Japan doesn't have a 'real' gothic scene but just what was imported into the culture from Europe. And of course if you look at j-rockers' fave bands, many of them list western bands there... ^^ It's obvious really when you think about it... I just think it's really funny that people can obsess soooo much about j-music when most of them are looking in the opposite direction, so to speak... ^^

hahahha i always thought they were more like... into european music? just caz they go for the european look?? who knows -_- i kinda dislike a lot of western music... its either rap or... god knows wat =( rarely do u have artists like marilyn manson going for the "other" stuff =) but anywho...
say pink usagi...are american cds expensive there?? caz i got the impression that all kinds of cds are more expensive while i was in japan?? are japanese cds over there cheaper than western cds?caz i dunno... i would think its kinda sad how much more imported cds are while we're paying bazillions and ppl who live in japan get it cheaper

This picture of Shinya made me burst out laughing...

shinkyawhoa-1.jpg

it's like aww what did they do to shinya, but yet at the same time it's still really funny because it's like how can you let someone do something like that to your hair. We laugh at shinya because his hairs like that yet X-Japan used to do their hair alot bigger and sometimes even worse then shinya's is 😌

ahhh riyko... so true =P hahah very x-japan like.. i didnt like their hairs... it was sooo HUGE!!! and i dunno... i could never concentrate on wat they were singing caz id be staring at that thing that took up like... 1/3 of their body

me being lame xD

He either didn't sleep well.. or he's trying to read upside down

heeh. sorry if i offended any gackt crazies.

pinkkillerkisou said:
*chokes on her pizza*
I listened to s-club 7... :LOL: ...didn't they become just s-club later... one of the members left or something... I watched their tv show too *laughs incessantly at herself*
You think those were bad... you haven't even mentioned like NSync and Backstreet Boys. Everyone loved them... I'm ashamed to admit that I was sucked in as well... what was I thinking. *smacks self* I feel so fortunate to have escaped dumb music. I can't really talk to anyone except my best friend about the music I listen to now. Even so she's only heard a little j-rock namely Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Gackt, and Hyde.

Oh god, i listend to it all too, but i threw country in there *gags* how the HELL i ever did that ill never know. lol later dayz,

Kaine said:
say pink usagi...are american cds expensive there?? caz i got the impression that all kinds of cds are more expensive while i was in japan?? are japanese cds over there cheaper than western cds?caz i dunno... i would think its kinda sad how much more imported cds are while we're paying bazillions and ppl who live in japan get it cheaper
Okay, 🙇‍♂️ i know this wasnt directed toward me but i do have answers :) Yes, usually imported cd's do cost more about $20 more. and thats usually how much we pay for just one american cd. Also depending on how famous, or underground a band is makes the price too. Like Dir En Grey, Or Malice Mizer would cost less than BLOOD Or someone else. But there are others like L'arc~en~ciel or T.M. Revolution we pay normal cd price for because they are considered American Mainstream, did that make sense? hope so, well later dayz,

Riyko said:
it's like aww what did they do to shinya, but yet at the same time it's still really funny because it's like how can you let someone do something like that to your hair. We laugh at shinya because his hairs like that yet X-Japan used to do their hair alot bigger and sometimes even worse then shinya's is 😌
you can sure find yoshiki's influence on shinya on that pic

Back
Top Bottom