What's new

This Will Shock You What Gackt Looked Like Before Plastic Surgery!

pinkkillerkisou said:
:D :D :D

Well... the only person more gullible than me is my best friend... someone told her they took the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary and she believed them... she swore to me it wasn't in there anymore even after I showed it to her in the dictionary.

...i fell for that one too...😌
i went on and on for almost ten minutes telling my friend, A, how that was dumb, how the word gullible is a perfectly useful word, why would they take it out, they must be smoking something to be so foolish. then A used it again on my friend J, and J goes, 'god, A, what do you think i am, a *****? i'm too old to fall for something that lame!!' he didn't know i had just fallen for it...really badly...(A wouldn't leave me alone about it, either...) but at least i realized it was a lie after that!!

Kinsao said:
Bang bang indeed, Miz! :LOL:

Hahaha, gullibility is strange indeed... I'm the other way round. I'm too suspicious, I don't believe things even when they're true. Even when I was four years old I didn't believe in the existence of elephants and cowboys 😊 Well, adults make up such dumb stories sometimes, don't they...

i can tell when my mom's taking the piss out of me, so i'm REALLY suspicious with her, and sometimes i won't believe her when she tells me the truth, cuz she tells me so many stories!

drain_away said:

...i fell for that one too...😌
i went on and on for almost ten minutes telling my friend, A, how that was dumb, how the word gullible is a perfectly useful word, why would they take it out, they must be smoking something to be so foolish. then A used it again on my friend J, and J goes, 'god, A, what do you think i am, a *****? i'm too old to fall for something that lame!!' he didn't know i had just fallen for it...really badly...(A wouldn't leave me alone about it, either...) but at least i realized it was a lie after that!!
:D :D :D

I wouldn't have fallen for it... I don't think :? :D

He looked bigger back then, now that he's skinny...he looks a lot better.
You can see the weight around his chin and how much bigger he looked back then...now that he lost a lot of weight he looks a hundred times better than that.
Please note: Gackt does not look sexy when he's overweight.☝

If you see any of his new pictures he doesn't look the same at all, not even in concert now.

whether he had surgery (spelling? ^^:) or not, gackt's still very pretty. & he sings just as pretty too. ifall asleep all the time to Orenji no Taiyo (the one w/ hyde) ^___^ it's so pretty.. its like i have gackt singing me to sleep at night......

......although i'd rather have it be daisuke, hehe ^^;

*glomps daisuke & takes for her own*

he looks like micheal jackson there but it's all the make-up. that was back in his malice mizer days. he's the new and improved gackt with some what of a conservative make-up.....PSHHHH plastic surgery xD what a goofy idea

I beg to differ

are you sure it's not just the makeup?
I think he looks like this only because of the makeup..
he's features look the same.. just horrible makeup.
maybe u should check out some vids on youtube about MM.
I remember this particular talk where all the members changed out of their visual kei outifts but only gackt removed his makeup. he looks perfectly normal. really good, in fact.

That just looks more like a case of bad lighting and an ugly expression. It's because in all the photos ppl usually see him in are staged, air brushed, lighted, photoshopped and tweaked until he looks like a doll. I'm pretty sure Gackt has his ugly days just like the rest of us. :p

Well, I would say, whatever he has done to look like he looks today was the right thing.
surgery or not, it worked^^

actually, this is gackt before plastic surgery. he had surgery in those pics, and bad makeup.

flashex2jpgt1192232552-1.jpg

It doesn't shock me.
WHAT SHOCKS ME IS THAT HE LOOKS SO MUCH WHITER. Dx
MY GOAL = From becoming tan to being snow white.
;A; IT'S PROCESSING.

Either way, Gackt looks hot. <3

He looks...old here. And fat-cheeked. I don't remember him being so fat-cheeked in Malice Mizer... maybe it is just the lighting.

i think he looked hansome. i like malice mizer gakuto.
nowadays...he put on weight and his short black hair...why, gackt? :( i really like how he looked before when he wasnt mr.perfect 😊 i like gackt the bishie.

and this last black'white pic..proves he's pretty since he was born :)

and this is an 'objective opinion'

Well, why this picture should shock me?! Gackt look's beautiful. He had the same fantastic voice back then, isn't he? The most important thing is a singer face (sure, you have many fangirls) or voice (good voice means a good singer). Sir Elton John is gorgeous? No...but he still is a great voice. I like Gackt no matter how he looks (he's beautiful anyway) because, first of all, he's a great voice.

To the original pictures posted... as in the very first ones... I actually don't think he looks all that different now to then... obviously a change in style... and hair syles always change how people look.
As for the black and white picture... looks very much like the infamous 'before and after' pic...

No I'm trying to say 'Gackt hasn't had any work done' of course he had. Do I think this is a bad thing, no. So long as someone looks good does it really matter if they were born that way? I used to be dead against plastic surgary... but am coming round to the idea... you never know I may go in for it one day :p

Shalimar_Doyle - I totally agree... the music is what's important not the image... it's just an added bonus if the artist is hot aswell as talented!

Hmmm... doesn't really bother me. He still looks Gackt in the picture. But I can't help agreeing with Tsuki to Tawamure (2nd para)

Anyway, I like Gackt, whether he's undergone plastic surgery or not.

Back
Top Bottom