What's new

My comics about Japan

086en-1.jpg

090en-1.jpg

You are never alone in Japan :p
*PS. Monkeys don't drink and you can only find them at Nagano's onsen (hot spring).

090en-2.jpg

I tried to pour sake (rice wine) for myself but was often stopped by my Japanese friend because it is a custom for others to pour for you. Oops!

093en-1.jpg

Perhaps salarymen in Japan are too tired and the commuting time is too long...

I have to admit now that I commute more often on the train I've abandoned my good manners, too. It's quite amazing to see how competitive people are in their daily race for train seats. ;)

I have to admit now that I commute more often on the train I've abandoned my good manners, too. It's quite amazing to see how competitive people are in their daily race for train seats. ;)

I admit I don't mind giving up my seat for short distance travel within 23 wards, but when I travel out of Tokyo… I would stay put… ;)

Happy New Year Eva !

Thank you for all the great entertainment with your artwork in 2013. I hope to enjoy it in the coming year also.

Uncle Frank

👍

100en-1.jpg

We are pretty much programmed to just get into the bus, tap our cards and dash in to look for a seat. But in Japan, drivers always give you a bow and a greeting to thank us for commuting with them. It was so uneasy for me at first to acknowledge the driver and bow back.

Attachments

• 100en.jpg
    100en.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom