What's new

My comics about Japan

063en-1.jpg

Haven't seen your comics for a while... are you still drawing? Please keep them coming, love them!

Haven't seen your comics for a while... are you still drawing? Please keep them coming, love them!
Thanks Davey! Sorry I sorta went away to rush my thesis and when I came back, I was concentrating on opening new channels @@
I'm so happy that someone misses me here 😌

These comics are really addictive. I could read them all day.

Oh, and the Singaporean judiciary sound like a sensitive bunch.

Back in 1972..........

I was in Tokyo during a stretch of bad air. I remember thinking I had never been anywhere before where the air was brown. It blew me away that you could see the air and it had a color.

Uncle Frank
😲

I was in Tokyo during a stretch of bad air. I remember thinking I had never been anywhere before where the air was brown. It blew me away that you could see the air and it had a color.

Uncle Frank
😲

My 67 year old professor also told me that the air in Tokyo was so bad that you couldn't see Mt Fuji.
But they began to clean up the air and now we could see it on clear days :)

073en-1.jpg

I suppose Japanese don't sweat as much as us from tropical countries... so they can cover themselves with UV-cut protection...

regarding the cheers it's true. But when dish are being served I find that in Holland people wait for each other to eat until all have their dish on the table, while in Japan people start eating while the other is still waiting for their dish to be served.

regarding the cheers it's true. But when dish are being served I find that in Holland people wait for each other to eat until all have their dish on the table, while in Japan people start eating while the other is still waiting for their dish to be served.

Hmm, but based from my experience, they seem to wait for other people but may eat on the snacks like edamame first :/ Usually foreigners like me would start to dig in though XD

I can't seem to get the humor here. :? But overall your art were so cute. I guess you can be a good mangaka in Japan. 👍

It's ok, it means it wasn't funny :p
Actually my style and topic is not very popular in Japan. They still prefer BL, girls with short skirt or characters with huge eyes.
They say my style is closer to the west. But people from the west say my style is like manga.

Back
Top Bottom