What's new

Japanese Music Suggestions

Hey guys! Have y'all ever been so mad at a comment that you wanted to slap somebody? No..? Well I just saw one and I was so ready to throw hands in the comments but the forum doesn't exist anymore. They said that my favorite band, killaneth, sucked and that they were and off brand mejibray!!!! Number one they may have inspirations from Meijibray (like MANY vkei bands do with other bands) but that doesn't mean that they are a OFF BRAND version. I got throw up in my mouth from reading that!!!!!!!!! And excuse me their music was good!!! To prove that I am suggesting kirikou tsumu sora terau ame by KILLANETH. (P.s. and they sure do got a lot of foreign fans. You know why? Cuz their GOOD😟👏👏👏👏)
D7AFFC3A-461C-4717-BBB2-47FF228E533F.png
E697D9DC-C402-406A-89E4-0398F1D82C94.jpeg

Hey guys it's a birthday gurl today! I'm probably not gonna do anything though😂😂😂 anyways I'm suggesting うぜえわ by Ado.

Someday when you are bored find a song for me. I believe it was a lone female singer from the 60's. The song was kind of a love song. The words were like "yuki ga furu , anata kona ee" ; something about the snow is falling and I love you ? It was my Japanese fiancee and my song and I can't remember it's name.

Hey guys a new baby vkei band has shown up!!!!! Their name is FLASHBACK. Omg I'm in love with them already! Today I am suggesting Dout by Flashback.

Someday when you are bored find a song for me. I believe it was a lone female singer from the 60's. The song was kind of a love song. The words were like "yuki ga furu , anata kona ee" ; something about the snow is falling and I love you ? It was my Japanese fiancee and my song and I can't remember it's name.
This automatically reminded me of this song which is actually from the 1970s, but can you see if it sounds familiar? It has the same lyric if I'm remember correctly and it's one of my favorite songs by Maki Asakawa (who was infact a lone female singer)

After 50 years , not sure if I remember it like that. Interesting , I had one of her albums I bought back from Japan. I lent about 10 of my Japanese albums to a girlfriend here in Maine and when I broke up with her , she(15 years older than me) destroyed all my records and her 70 year old mother came to my house to give me hell for dumping her daughter. One of my several girlfriends from hell I dated , LOL. Thank you so much for taking the time to find that for me.

Speaking of hit, this is a gem of the gems 🤯🤯🤯

(This is the short version I just realized)

Dry flower I think it's called? I could be wrong. But I've heard this song so many times 😂😂😂😂 it's beautiful but after a while you get tired

Dry Flower yes (ドライフラワー), yes it got overplayed in Japan etc, on Billboard Jp for example it stayed in the top 10 for a whole year, lat time I checked it was still there actually 😂😂 luckly I didnt listen to it too much yet so it still sounds good so far (though it happened to Seasons by Hamasaki Ayumi, I overplayed this one just too much)

So as y'all saw, on Sunday a beautiful thing happened! We got a new member! And appears to be a jrock fan! YASSS!!!!! Seems they might of had a old account because they said they thought the Kozi thread was dead, but nooooooo😟🖐 one can not allow that!!!
2636F6D1-3138-4122-9F94-ACFD1C3F9D6C.png

So in honor of the Kozi thread I suggest, Honey Vanity by Kozi!!!!

Another chapter of Japan uniqueness, I'm posting now of the one and only, Hatsune Miku (初音ミク), in an existential crisis of her career, long ago it seems but she has recovered

Anyway this is Hatsune Miku's world, we just happen to live on it 😃😃

Here I am, but with something more interesting that I just found. I've seen pictures of it before but never knew what it was. Now I will introduce TAKARAZUKA Ai To Shi No Rondo, a story in which Death falls in love with a mortal. The singer in this play is absolutely beautiful and has a gorgeous voice.

Lyrics:
Erizabeto imakoso
yomi no sekai e mukaeyou

sono hitomi ga munewokogashi
manazashi ga tsukisasaru
iki sae mo ore wo torae
kōtta kokoro tokasu

tada no shōjo no hazu na noni
ore no subete ga kuzureru
tattahitori no ningen na noni
ore wo furuesaseru

omae no inochi ubau kawari
ikita omae ni aisaretai n da
kinjireta ai no tabu ni
ore wa ima fumidasu

kokoro ni mebaeta kono omoi
karada ni kizamarete
aoi chiwonagasu kizuguchi wa
omae daku ga iyaseru

kaeshite yarou sono inochi wo
sonotoki omae wa ore wo wasuresaru
omae no ai wo kachieru made
oikakeyou

dokomademo oikakete ikou
ai to shi no rondo

Y'all… another vkei band bit the dust😭😭😭😭😭 why? This has happened to so many vkei bands it's like they are amazing from the music to the visuals and then a few months or a year passes by and whoosh! they gone! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gulu Gulu?! My babies🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

Attachments

• 3CDF85CD-8840-4B26-A2AA-77AF0A744593.png
    3CDF85CD-8840-4B26-A2AA-77AF0A744593.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 4278842F-CE82-461D-9E5F-88335B3874F2.png
    4278842F-CE82-461D-9E5F-88335B3874F2.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom