What's new

Japanese Music Suggestions

Good morning guys! Today I am suggesting a song I just found! Its called Love Affair by LAYBIAL.

Good morning guys it's Thursday! Today i am going to recomend Secret No.3 by Mejibray.

Hey guys today Friday😆! Yall know dis be my favorite day🤫 anyways today I'm gonna put yall on a good song (if yall watch Black Butler yall know what im talkin bout 🤪) its called Monokuro no Kiss by SID

Hey guys it's Saturday! The day where teachers like to take advantage of the fact that it is your weekend and assign you a bunch of work online covered by the "its due on Monday" tag when they know you will most likely have to finish most of it during the weekend🤨. Anyways, today I am suggesting a song called Two by Baiser because I have only 2 more days to do all this work😉

Ayo guys! Its Sunday (or like my church folks say, God day🙏) today i am going to suggest 'You should be able to fly' by Spitz.

Hey guys its Monday! Time for a new song! Today I'm suggesting Sadness by Malice Mizer because I am quite sad its Monday.

Its Tuesday! Just got back from school! Today I am suggesting New World by Disreign. This song brings back some memories of when i first got into vk.

Ahhhhhh...a new day... time for some coffee🤤
Hey guys its Wednesday, and today i am going to suggest Shooting Star Rocket by An Cafe (this band name makes makes me even more thirsty for coffee😶)

Hey Friday and i just noticed i said yesterday is wednesday... man do i sure lose track of the daysss...
Today I am settling with Imitation by Datura.

So ummm... hey guys *shuffles feet* sorry for the late post I've basically been sleep all day. Today I am suggesting (drum roll) Passion by UA.
One of the few jpop songs I would actually listen to.

Ahhhh... a late Sunday todayy... but late enough for me to find this Gille Loves video posted just 2 days ago! I wonder what got in their mind to suddenly think "oh my I should post this!" I had prayed just a month ago to be able to find out and see more about her. Well God does give blessings! Today I am recommending Requiem by Gille Loves. This one you can hear her talking in here. I like to listen to these kind of odd songs when I get anxiety because it kind of eases it by the different arrays of her voice. The music changing the vocals changing.

Last edited:
Hey guys today is Monday 😪 *dame da ne, dame yo, dame de no yo* anyways I'm suggesting Baka mitai by the Yakuza game soundtrack.

Hey guys it's Tuesday. I've been SOOO bored lately. Today i am suggesting Nightmare by the WORLD. It's so catchy😯

Hey guys! It's Wednesday! Crazy how fast the week is going😂 today i am suggesting Round and round by Larc En Ciel.

An oldie but love his voice and brings back memories.

Takashi sorimachi - poison (GTO theme song)

Hey guys! It's Thursday (even though today it feels like a Friday 🧐) today I am suggesting Sweetest Coma again by Luna Sea (ft. Dj Krush)

Hey guys today is Friday. It's been a bad Friday for me though. I woke up with a bad cough and it hurts every time i swallow. My mom told me i still had to go to school though so... yaayyyy💁🏽‍♀️
Today I am suggesting If you call this a dependency by Mejibray. He was sad making this, i'm sad while listening to it.

Good idea. That way you can spread the virus and help your friends' immune systems get triggered. haha.

Hey guys sorry I've been pretty much off the site for the past two days. I checked with my doctor and he said it was just my allergies. Felt bad the past two days but today is decent. Anywho, today I am suggesting The Lovers by Versailles.

Hey guys! Today is Tuesday and today I am suggesting Girls be Ambitious by Miyavi.

Hey guys today is Wednesday! It's almost summer time! Today i am suggesting P*rn star by Mejibray. (To tell the truth i didn't expect that translation but good song nevertheless.)

Back
Top Bottom