What's new

hi all!! a introduction of yours truly " WAN PAK HIN"

sorry people!!! went on holiday!!

i have been away for long long time!! me went back to HONG KONG to see all my family again!!, so... i have not had a chance to reply to all thins on this website until now as i am back in tokyo!, ahhh... yao ming! he is tall dude who plays basketball right dream time?? and ahhh.. keith d you is mandarin! i just hope you are cool mandarin unlike the ones i saw in my hometown in new territories!! it was soo.. nice back home although bad wheather occured alot!, hmm... their is much much problems happening in HK at the moment dream time!! everybody does not want to pay for SOCIAL SECURITY!! or something like that! as every morning my grandad turned on t.v LOUD!! and it always woke me up!, soo... i heard TVB NEWS every morning at 7am (T_T), well.. now i am back up and running on a decent pc again which has good internet connection unlike stupidly slow 2mbps i cable connection on the family pc in HK! god to.. be back everyone!!

well ya..HK government has withdrawn the regislation of Article 23...thats great,Article 23 is not only a concern for the medias,but also artists,because sometimes musicians and artists would demonstrate their political point of view in their works,for example,the rock bands,it is a concern for me as well,I don't want to be locked up in jail just for writing and performing an anti-government song.

and whaaaa... dream time how come you know soo.. much about all this?? do you watch TVB in canada?? or does your family buy the sing tao news paper or something?? wow! i am impressed you seem to know so much about what is going on in HK right now dreamtime!, see.. i am amazed because when i lived in england it seemed because all chinese t.v channels were not hmm... that good! it seemed like after 1 week of anything major happening in HK i would get to know about it! soo.. i think it is so cool that you can know about these things as they are happening! and well.. yep i read somewhere that jackie chan is against the social security aswell!! the title of the artical was something like "jackie crys for all the HK people" well... it was intresting artical i thought about his opinons about the matter! and hmm... i have noticed one thing that i have never seen so much of before in HK is graffiti!!! their was soo.. much of it all over the place! and i saw so many homeless people! i felt extremely sad of being in KOWLOON!! where i saw all these homeless people!, but it ok! my little village in sai kung has nothing like that! and it even has it's own little like soccer stadium!, soo... i thought "wow.. my area has been developed aload!" amd more funny for me is that hardly any of the people knew me anymore! soo.. they were curious and asking me many many questions! as the little coumminty stick together and everybody knows each other etc.., and as soon as i said my name to them! they just said "ohhh.. you are in their family" see.. my family is well known as it has the tallest building in the village! as my family's house is spread across 3 floors!!, and on the lowest level, lives my youngest aunte, on middle level is where my direct family live, and on top level is where my nan and grandad sit all day and play mahjonng and some korean game called "go", soo.. it was nice in my village! but everywhere else seemed to be a little runned down! which was ashame i thought!

Jackie Chan?

I don't give a crap to this guy,
he would angrily critize the HK government,
and then few days later he praises the HK government and tells people not to boo at the government,and he keeps praising the government and the Chief Executive Tung Kee Wah now,
he speaks so much,like he thinks he is speaking for Hong Kong or something,who does he think he is?
he is just a movie star,a clown,who would have sex with many girls,and not admit the baby is his son,
and please stop making stupid comedy Kung Fu movies,
or else Bruce Lee in heaven will be angry at him,or be laughing at him.
we are ashamed of him,he is losing his popularity,
many HK people said they will boycott Jackie Chan's movie after he openly critized HK people for booing the Chief Executive when the CE appeared in the stadium before a soccer game.
:box:

well we have a big Chinese community here,so we get those Chinese newspapers such as Ming Pao,Sing Tao..and there is one Chinese TV station and some radio stations,so I obtain informations from those things,I also always go to Chinese sites and forums

well,
on July 1st,there were more than 500000 people marched on streets in Hong Kong to protest against Article 23 and the HK government and,especially to the Chief Executive Tung Kee Wah,
wow I was shocked that day,
that was my birthday
a very historical birthday:D

um..about Kowloon
I know there is one homeless guy,people call him 'King Kowloon',like he would write poems everywhere..

I have not been back to HK since I came to Vancouver when I was 9 years old,I am homesick,I used to live in Tai Po center,I wonder how that place is like now..

um,are you a rich guy?

yeah dream time!! i know the guy you are talking about!!, i remember seeing a long time ago that he wrote many many things on walls and thought his dad was the king of the world or something like that!, i remember my parents telling me about him!, and ohh.. you live in chinese coummunity!! in england my family live in area of london near china town where their was a big chinese coummunity living in the area!, and what was so strange for me living their is i could tell the mainland chinese apart from the hk chinese!, i remember looking at the way the mainland chinese dressed it was funny! they would wear black trousers, sandles, with sunglasses on and smoking! and they spat everywhere! which admitdly everybody does in HK but not in country where it is considerd slightly rude to spit!, soo.. it was fun living their!, now where i live here in tokyo i am in a mixed coummiunity! but i am only cantonese speaking person who lives in the area!, and YA indeed it is a historical birthday for you!! july 1st is also independance day in america aswell i think! soo.. many events happen on your brithday i guess dreamtime!, and OHHHHHHHHHH... you lived in tai po!! as a matter a fact i went passed their when i was on the KOWLOON CANTON RAILWAY!! on a trip to shenzhen!, and all i can say is! tai po is like one massive INDUSTRIAL AREA!!! with many hmm.. kind of like reasearch and development offices are their! and a massive container port thing!, also i know that the TOLO HIGHWAY runs right past tai po!!, and my grandmother sometimes goes to some temple in tai po dreamtime although i am not sure of the temple name!, and hmm.. rich guy i would not say that dream time but.. i would class my self maybe realisticly above avrage! but only due to where my father works! and i get much much discount flying etc.. dreamtime so it allowse me to travel to HK pretty much whenever i wish to go!, well.. i do not cosider myself to be rich etc.. and i am not a stuck up person dreamtime like many rich people i do not run to my parents for help with money etc.. and i certainly earn money like a normal guy and do not ponse off my parents etc.. ok dreamtime! soo.. i can safely say i am not rich but my parents are hmm.. well off! actually in janurary i have to go to HK again dreamtime!! as my youngest aunte is getting married as far as i know! soo.. when i go in janurary! if you have not been to HK at that point i will definetly go to TAI PO!!! ok and see what it is like!

Tai Po

I've heard there are lots of ghost stories there
last year or 2 years ago they caught a photo of 'something white' walking on the road which almost caused the car to crash,
there are lots of ghosts near that road because some 20 years ago,some accident happened somewhere near the road and killed lots of kids and teachers,I think it was a big fire or a car accident.
and in some 'country' places of Tai Po,
at nights,those people hear footsteps and soldiers speaking in Japanese,it is an army practicing,
and people see Japanese soldiers pushing carts which are filled with dead bodies of Chinese people...

scary stuff..I was shocked when I heard these stories last year

Originally posted by wan pak hin
i know that the TOLO HIGHWAY runs right past tai po!!

yea,in one of the towers near the Tolo highway,
when I was very little,a baby,my parents would put me there and let a auntie who lives there to take care of me,so they could go to work,and they bring me back home after finish working.

and almost everytime we go out,
like going to school or going to MongKok and other places,
we have to drive past the Tolo highway,
so I see the Tolo highway like everyday
I am quite familiar with it......
oh man,childhood memories~

Originally posted by wan pak hin
YA indeed it is a historical birthday for you!! july 1st is also independance day in america aswell i think!

nope,the independence day of USA is July 4th
but July 1st is the Canada Day
so I sing also O Canada on my birthday

Ahh... ok dream time i was a little off on the dates their but i knew it was some special day in america or canada!

well ohh.. indeed that is one hell of a scary story dream time, i have heard that in my village their are quite a few ghosts that roam about although i have never seen anything un normal dream time!, the stories in my town are quite similar in that sai kung has a national park rpractically right next to the town part! and legend has it that something like 2 classes from some school in HK with something like 30 students in each class and they dissappeard and never came back! and according to legend, if you got to the edge of the national park at night time and venture in the park maybe 5 metres in!, you can here the children and the teachers guiding them through the bit of park where their is some deep hole! although the hole is cordend off bt rails now!, it is said the children all fell in the hole and other children wonderd off into different bits of the park and the teachers are said to roam through the park at night shouting the childrens name's and you can see white shadows running through the trees!, and one of these days i intend to just grab a chair and sit in the park late at night for a few hours with my cousin or something!, but every year the town has some massaive ceromny to warn the ghosts not to come into the town! and everybody burns some items they might want so the ghosts do not get angry at all the village people!,

and ohh.. you had family in the towers by the tolo highway??, how cool! their are quite a few towers their now actually!, and hehe.. you like MONG KOK!! i love going their it is FAKE SHOPPING HEAVEN!! go to one of the abandoned shopping centres and buy all my fake pc games! and fake dvd and vcd's! it is great just go inside the shopping centre and you see many people with their little shopping carts loaded with fake films and games!, and near MONG KOK i go to the WHAMPOA which is some HUGE HUGE boat! which is a shopping centre and a cinema complex!, hehe.. childhood memories for you must make you a little home sick dreamtime! for me my childhood memories are all of england and some of hong kong! at some point i plan to live in HK for half a year or something!

Back
Top Bottom