What's new

Mana, plastic ?

i dont think mana wants to be a girl either, just that he likes the apperance of women? i think the main reason people can't see Mana is a man is beacuse no one has ever seem him behind the make up.

gackt's botox is to keep him from aging too much. and that is important in the asian entertainment field, to look good. always.

Mana really doeslook like a man if you scrape away all those layers....

Um...I keep telling you Gackt didn't do anything...I dont even like the guy, but really, he hasen't had anything done...

I will only believe such nonsense if you give me proof.

hmm, wats that video called again? the one he did with Vivian something something... anyways that video is the most obvious, and also other close ups of his face. the sides of his face are very tight and unnatural looking. and gackt is probably something like 30 something years old, i dont think you can still look that young with out any help. even Hyde is aging...

its only what i think. and most asian celebs do have surgery. so i came to this conclusion.

hmmm, I disagree....I have seen close ups (and I mean close) of Gackt's face and it didnt look streched to me....I have seen enough of the old american ladies with it to know what the botox can make you look like...and thats not Gackt...Maybe his people suit was too tight that day...*coughs* never mind...XDDD

lol haha old ladies with botox -_-;;;;

well his face isnt really streched...it's um i cant discribe it, its like very tight and angular, but maybe thats wat his face's structure is? but i like gackt, no matter what. ^_________^ *points to siggy*

eemmm... I don't know about the botox (I don't think so, by the way), but, although I've never heard rumors about Gackt's nose job, I was sure of it since I saw some very old tv shows and I think "hey, look at Gackt's nose!! He get's surgery!!" I can tell you that, 'that' was a different nose I'm get use to see on him^^, really, I'm not crazy....

PrincessBerriKiller said:
Um...I dont think Gackt had a nose job OR botox....Do you have any proof of either?

Mana hasn't had anything done either.

I don't have proof that he's had anything done, but I know that he looks a heck of a lot different now than when he started in Malice Mizer. I'd show you comparison pictures, but I lost all my pictures a while back, and I haven't gotten them back. I'll go look and see if I can find the old pictures of him~

I do agree that Mana hasn't had anything done. He looks the same as he always did. He just wears a lot of makeup~

I can't see what's ugly in the first pics , it looks terrific.

Make-up plays it's role too Y'know. The old time techniques weren't the best .

In the 2nd picture we can see well layered make-up , different hair style and colour , eye contact and lotsa lighting .

So It shouldn't be like a 100 surgeries gackt has done.

Maybe just a few... v

Suki-Yaki, I never said he looked bad, or that he had a ton of surgery... just saying that he looks different. I know makeup plays a role, but just look at those pictures... the shape of his face is completely different.Personally, I prefer his look around 1998 or so. He looked so good then.

Let's just hope he doesn't end up with his nose falling off like Michael Jackson.

mizerable_d said:
hmm, wats that video called again? the one he did with Vivian something something... anyways that video is the most obvious, and also other close ups of his face. the sides of his face are very tight and unnatural looking. and gackt is probably something like 30 something years old, i dont think you can still look that young with out any help. even Hyde is aging...

its only what i think. and most asian celebs do have surgery. so i came to this conclusion.

Yes, but he (Hyde) still looks like a 12 year old and he (Hyde) is older than Gackt by, like, 5 years or something.

So...Whose got the surgery? xDDD

lol i said from the beginning i think that gackt has botox. i agree with Illaparatzo-sama that gackt's lips are very freakish looking...

Suki-Yaki is right also that make up does make a lot of difference. Gackt in photo shoots look a lot better because well there's special lighting and a lot of make up. i just think it's his hair that makes him look different when he had long hair he did not look very good, but then he cut his hair and look like himself now.

mizerable_d said:
i just think it's his hair that makes him look different when he had long hair he did not look very good, but then he cut his hair and look like himself now.

I agree too , I think it's all in the hair. Which by the way mana has never acually changed , perhaps the reason we think Mana did not do any surgeries ??

And Azerii I understand your point now , gomen. I think Gackt should have not gone through many changes in himself , and should'a known , we were gonna love him no matter how he looked 👍 !! Right , girls ?! 🙂

But of course :p 👍

And yeah, I agree about the hair thing, especially seeing that if Gackt wasn't rich and famous, no one would be saying these things. Just because a person has lots and lots of money and just because others of the same status do it doesn't mean ALL celebrities to it.

Plus, for the hair thing, when/if I grow my hair out, I bet I'll look really different too, so, yeah.

very true, the way hair frames the face changes a lot to the looks, and its y Mana always look the same.

wow i like thoese pics of Gackt^^

as for mana, i have seen him without his make-up....... and all i can say is....... GAH he looks so much better with his make-up on than off. i mean for a japanese man he is really pale!!!!! and i have seen him dressed as a man before too...... wow!!!!

the Old Mana = good girl
the current Mana = bad boy

though Mana did look like a doll in some of his dresses...

mizerable_d said:
the Old Mana = good girl
the current Mana = bad boy

though Mana did look like a doll in some of his dresses...

I think that's the look he wanted before. Innocent little china doll look. Now he's all "I AM MANA, HEAR ME ROAR."... without actually roaring. Or speaking. Or making any sound whatsoever. ...yeah.

But Azerii, the pictures you just showed...go live, live ,live and then posed with a completely different hair cut and colour, better lighting, make up and no smile. Don't for get despite what gackt wants us to believe, he ages too. Dont forget there is such thing as photo touch ups for those professional photo shoots. So yes, in such a way, you are right. the REAL Gackt probably wouldn't look like that photo.

hmmm...I think its his hair cut in lydia's screen shot. but Shes right his lips do look really weird there. Then again it's a screen shot which can often make things look stranger then they seem.

haha, Horizon. some people can age differently. we must also take into account Hyde's size and his dimples that add to his younger looks. He too, has also shown signs of his ageing though. he really doesnt look as young as he did like 10 years ago.

haha. Mana's way of life in a few words (or lack therefore of) : Dont talk to others. I think thats what he lives by really...XD but I have heard him speak. And Yes he too sounded like a Man but didn't disappointme because his voice wasn't SUPER deep ....*cough* Shinya *cough* XDDDD

Yeah, I know. I was just joking, ne! Although, in a way, Hyde actually looked older in his drag days, since now he has a tendency to look like a little kid. I've never seen Hyde in drag look like a little kid...

But yeah, he's getting laugh lines and wrinkles at the corners of his eyes. You can see them in some videos, ne!

But Azerii, the pictures you just showed...go live, live ,live and then posed with a completely different hair cut and colour, better lighting, make up and no smile. Don't for get despite what gackt wants us to believe, he ages too. Dont forget there is such thing as photo touch ups for those professional photo shoots. So yes, in such a way, you are right. the REAL Gackt probably wouldn't look like that photo.
True. I didn't think about that when I posted those. But in my honest opinion, I think he HAS had surgery. It doesn't make him a bad person, people. I prefer the way he used to look, but each to their own, ne?

haha. Mana's way of life in a few words (or lack therefore of) : Dont talk to others. I think thats what he lives by really...XD but I have heard him speak. And Yes he too sounded like a Man but didn't disappointme because his voice wasn't SUPER deep ....*cough* Shinya *cough* XDDDD
I <3 Shinya's voice. He sounds so MANLY. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom