What's new

Mana talking!!!

Welcome to our Japan community!

A discussion forum for all Things Japanese. Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Kaine

先輩
Reaction score
hahahah what?? radishes!!?! man... hahah thats so unexpected =P but its so cute =) can u just imagine?! someone in mdm? with all that makeup ... all pale white with dark black hair.. fancy gothic clothing... bending down at the ground.. pluckin radishes =P heh heh heh its cute =D hahahah

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
hehe, yeah. I remember first reading about that on this thread, somewhere way back. It set me off on a rambling reminisce about the time I gardened while wearing a PVC corset. :giggle:

Honey Vanity

後輩
Reaction score
OMGSH! That was you?! Ha ha ha! :giggle: I've gone climbing up hills in my EGA gear complete with the monster shoes but I could never do anything that required so much bending in one of my corsets. *urk!* Considering how tight they are and how much boning is in them with my luck the boning would snap and go right through me. Oh what an embarrasing day at the ER that would be 😌 I bow to you that you can do that! lol

I think that's just soooo cute that he gardens radishes! 😊 Yeek! If i ever get the oppertunity to see MdM again I'm gonna throw radishes up on stage! lol

Who knows? Maybe I'll get a direct hit and when I knock 'em out from it I can drag their unconcious butt of to molest them somewhere. 😊

:)

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
Well that's a new one - vegetables as weapons, eh? :giggle:
It's pretty cool that he has an interesting hobby.
I can't wait to hear the new MdM stuff!

Honey Vanity

後輩
Reaction score
Well that's a new one - vegetables as weapons, eh?

Well, us fans gotta be crafty.

Ah! I cant wait to hear his voice? Will it be the same sort of sound that Mana seems to have a taste for? Something new?

Top Bottom