What's new

Picture of Mana without his makeup...no, not that one...

mediawhore

後輩
25 Aug 2004
I know that there have been other threads or...whatever...about Mana without his makeup, but...a long time ago (a few months) I saw this picture of Mana without makeup AND his sunglasses, it was a closeup and it looked like he was pointing at something...Anyway, ive been looking for that picture for days, and I never found it. I really want to find that picture...but, do any of you know what im talking about? If you do and you have it, I would be so grateful to you if you posted it here for me...okay? Thank you...

:(

It might not've been him. I have most picture of him and I haven't seen that. I will try and find it ^_^ I want it!

Yay! Now I have one fangirl on the hunt! Yay for reinforcements! :) --just joking...
Thank you so much!

Why do you need Mana without makeup. Without makeup he is not Mana-sama, but just Satou Manabu. (BTW, in Moi-dix-Mois Mana is worst than Malice-no Mana)

Klaha-sama...? Why did you have to bring drama into this? It really isnt neccacary...

Klaha-sama said:
Without makeup he is not Mana-sama, but just Satou Manabu.

In my opinion; Mana is Mana with or without makeup...Anyway, I only wanted to find the picture again...lighten up...

No, I just think, that Mana-Sama is a cute girl only in makeup.... but if he is MAN, he is only the producer of Malice.

Klaha-sama said:
No, i just think, that Mana-sama is cute girl only in makeup.... but if he is MAN he is only producer of Malice

You dont get it...There is just so much wrong with that sentence... :banghead:

Sorry for off-topic. Here's my sister. How do you think, is she looks like Mana?

673236-1.jpg

673223-1.jpg

And one else photo of my sister

Attachments

• manasama.JPG
    manasama.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,519
Well...she's got the "im pms-ing...." expression :D ....Yeah, but she's a girl so she's CHEATING! :)
*wonders if anyone has found the picture yet....*

Enjoy!!!!
(MANA-SAMA KAWAII!!!)

More MANA-SAMA (Hehe.... Mana is so graceful)

Attachments

• mana 88.jpg
    mana 88.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 28,786
  • Mana - No Makeup!-.jpg
    Mana - No Makeup!-.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 13,112
  • nomake1.jpg
    nomake1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 6,021
  • nomake2.jpg
    nomake2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 7,566
  • nomake3.jpg
    nomake3.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 12,664
  • nomake4.jpg
    nomake4.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 4,567
  • nomake5.jpg
    nomake5.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 6,700
NYA! Mana! But....none of them was the one I wanted.... :(
I should have saved that picture....*looks at pictures*....Mana wasnt wearing those d**n sunglasses in the picture... :(....I know it was him....

.... ....I'm starting to doubt whether it was him or not...but if anyone thinks they have the picture i'm talking about, but you know it's not him, could you post it so I could see if that was the one I had seen so I could end my search, because then I'll know it wasn't him. Thank you.

erm??

Why do you say girl?? When mana wears make-upy stuff I don&t think he means to be a girl ..

mana is so cute .... damn you mana! :D

where'd the picture go? I'd point out why he definitely is Yu~ki, but you seem to have taken it off?

nuh-uh!

That in the picture wasnt mana , nothing has been found , end of story.

And yes does mana remain a mystery ..

"mana is much better cuter and sexier with makeup and without it his eww"

I don't think so...>_>...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom