What's new

Mana, plastic ?

Welcome to our Japan community!

A discussion forum for all Things Japanese. Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

ObscureAngel

後輩
Reaction score
lol Azeril, i have a clip of Kaour and Shinya playing around, the sound that comes out fo his mouth sounds like a chick! >< but i'm not complaining.... ^^ he sounded so cute.

as for mana, he does actually speak creepy i know, if you haven't already knows, he does soem of the vocals in Moi dix Mois as well, under the allies Shadow X, its so wonderfully deep, i mean the first tme i heard it i was like, " 0.o mana-sama.....WOW!"

Azerii

=^.^=
Reaction score
ObscureAngel said:
lol Azeril, i have a clip of Kaour and Shinya playing around, the sound that comes out fo his mouth sounds like a chick! >< but i'm not complaining.... ^^ he sounded so cute.

as for mana, he does actually speak creepy i know, if you haven't already knows, he does soem of the vocals in Moi dix Mois as well, under the allies Shadow X, its so wonderfully deep, i mean the first tme i heard it i was like, " 0.o mana-sama.....WOW!"

Is it that one where Kaoru is pretending to hit Shinya? He DOES sound girly in that clip. I wonder why, because he has a really deep voice. o.o; I can send you a clip of him speaking, if you'd like. ^^ Catch me on AIM, or PM me and I'll upload it for you.

ObscureAngel

後輩
Reaction score
Azerii said:
Is it that one where Kaoru is pretending to hit Shinya? He DOES sound girly in that clip. I wonder why, because he has a really deep voice. o.o; I can send you a clip of him speaking, if you'd like. ^^ Catch me on AIM, or PM me and I'll upload it for you.

k, my aim is BloodyRose623, but i won't be on tonight, if i am, i'll send you a message^^

oh and it is the one of kaoru beating on shinya^^

mizerable_d

I'm not fat...just fluffy
Reaction score
never heard mana or shinya's voice, but heard kyo and kaoru's. i have like a clip of some convo...

back to topic: i like Gackt now, especially his hair. long hair did no suit him. and mana has always looked the same.

Reaction score
ewww...I hate gackts current hair....

lol why is it that Kaoru always has to punch at every one from afar while making strange noises???XDDD It amuses the heck out of me but he does it all the time...

something

後輩
Reaction score
mm, Gackt does look like he uses botox. but then again, theres makeup. As for Mana, I don't think he did any plastic surgery. You can kind of tell his "manly" face on some pictures... 😌

Suki-Yaki

焼肉わが家が一番
Reaction score
mizerable_d said:
back to topic: i like Gackt now, especially his hair. long hair did no suit him. and mana has always looked the same.

Mizerable_d I don't think you understood me.

It is OK to curve into other directions as we discuss a certain topic , as long as it has to relation with what we are talking about .

The only thing you guys should avoid is getting into personal one-on-one discussions and completely non-related topics like what subjects you dislike in school or what foods you like most .

So everytime you post , you don't have to scroll back to the first post and see what we acually have started with .

Don't have this kinda "fear of posting" . Just take it easy , we love your posts. 🙂

Gotta be easy on you youngster monkeys ! :p :LOL:

ObscureAngel

後輩
Reaction score
i love gackt's VANILLA white hair color * drools* god its so sexy!!!!!!

>< i was dancing to vanilla today too.............. its so fun^^

mizerable_d

I'm not fat...just fluffy
Reaction score
Suki-Yaki said:
Mizerable_d I don't think you understood me.

It is OK to curve into other directions as we discuss a certain topic , as long as it has to relation with what we are talking about .

The only thing you guys should avoid is getting into personal one-on-one discussions and completely non-related topics like what subjects you dislike in school or what foods you like most .

So everytime you post , you don't have to scroll back to the first post and see what we acually have started with .

Don't have this kinda "fear of posting" . Just take it easy , we love your posts. 🙂

Gotta be easy on you youngster monkeys ! :p :LOL:
lol ok, but you see, i got yelled at by a moderator to stay on topic so i kinda got paranoid T_T hehe

vanilla is a good song to dance to, i do it in art class all the time XD

i didnt like gackt in long hair, i dont know y. i perfer his currten hair

ObscureAngel

後輩
Reaction score
oh god, long hair did not suit him at all, i mean in Au reviour, that was creepy...... the pony tail in a bow >< na ah, that did nothing for me

Honey Vanity

後輩
Reaction score
I think the vanilla hair looked good once it mellowed out. The there was this wierd period where it was growing back out that was hideous looking. I call it the nappy gackt period.

neostereo

average psycho
Reaction score
Gackt's hair looks always good. I don't know why people dislike his cornrows so much, I adore them [though they are a bit David Beckham-ish XD]. :eek:

As for Mana, I think he'd get his teeth done before doing any other surgeries. Have you seen his teeth? There's a big gap between the upper front teeth, it's like Madonna's, and I have that too XDD. But still, I don't know if it's repaired. :D Most Jrockers seem to have personal looking teeth. XD

Jent

~Redemption~
Reaction score
To be quite honest, I think Gackt has had work done. And, heck, why not? I know a lot of people think plastic surgery is controversial, but I personally would do the same, if I had the money. I don't think I'm ugly, I just know that there are things I could change about myself, subtle things, that would give me a bit more confidence.
This is supposed to be Gackt's picture from his high school yearbook:
YoungGackt-1.jpg

But this isn't about Gackt. As others have said, I think Mana just wears a TON of make up. That's what I think his beauty comes from. But I like him with or without anyways.
Truly, makeup can make ANYONE pretty though.
Mana without makeup:
malice28-1.jpg

neostereo

average psycho
Reaction score
Yeah, he doesn't quite look like a porcelain doll when he doesn't wear make-up. But still, he looks ok to me >D

indi_mana-1.jpg

[Damn, I WANT that hair. I want that man... x__x TT__TT]

Honey Vanity

後輩
Reaction score
OMG! Old school!!!!!!😍

Yeah, I dont see what the whole big deal is about plastic surgery. So what? If you've got that nerdish look and want to get rid of it go for it.

I think Mana has a certain charm even when you scrape off the ten pounds of spackle he's hiding under.

neostereo

average psycho
Reaction score
I think so too. And I don't just understand what's the point of making such a big drama about surgeries, it's everyone's own business. I could easily think of getting something done with myself, it's not that bad.

If the surgery doesn't go well, THEN it's bad.

Nana007

後輩
Reaction score
I don't think Mana has had anything done. Gackt on the other had yes. Now Gackt fangirls don't kill me, because I personally think that Gackt with or without having work done is hot. And he can be my babies daddy anyday. But I think he did get some minor work done. Which I have nothing against. I don't mind plastic surgerie unless it is extreme (Micheal Jackson/the Girl who wants to be Barbie, those chicks on the swan). If I had the money damn right I would get my flaws fixed not that I am ugly anything or have low self esteem, and it would mostly be something minor like Dermabrasion because I have acne scars.

Honey Vanity

後輩
Reaction score
lol I concur. If they had a hideous opperation done then its time to laugh 😊

Heck I can think of one i'd like to get.

Kyo_is_my_antidrug

Let's build a house!
Reaction score
I dont know if Gackt got anything done or not, either way, I still love the guy. As for Mana, I really dont think he ever did. Ive seen pics and a clip of him in his highschool band, and he really doesn't look much different than he does now; just a little younger. It's all natural beauty in my opinion!^^ Also, on that subject, I think he is still beautiful without make-up. He's so pretty...😍 😍 😍

Honey Vanity

後輩
Reaction score
Me nither. I mean if you look aat his reeallllly early days its the same person through and through. Seriously! Like a doppleganger, so altering is out of the question.

neostereo

average psycho
Reaction score
That's true. And well, I don't see any point in having surgery and looking the same after it, so we'll all agree that Mana's beauty isn't from a knife? ^-^

Honey Vanity

後輩
Reaction score
Yes manas beauty obviously comes from lucifer. Beacause he only way i can ever see anyone being that beautifull is if they made a contract with the dark lord. Aaaahhhhhh.......mana sama 😍 😍 😍

Elvira_Wyte

後輩
Reaction score
Ive just been looking at my 300 pics of mana.

I mean, he is the most beautiful woman in the world right!(?) BUT He is even better looking as a guy with som makeup on! foun a couple of pics with him as guy, GOD he's beautiful!

Jent

~Redemption~
Reaction score
I was reading somewhere that Gackt had Botox done. Though I'm unsure of how true that really is.

Top Bottom