What's new

Picture of Mana without his makeup...no, not that one...

WOOOOOW!!! He makes me fall over myself in lust and raging passion. Heehee :) He's just...delicious. YUM!!!

If anyone has any "rare" pictures of Mana, I would love to see them! Where do you guys find them? I've done a google image search and didn't come up with pics like those, heehee :) Keep posting those pictures! :)

I've got pictures of Mana, but I don't have pictures without his makeup... 😭

Ah, it's not really relevant to this topic, but since we're Mana fans here 😆 here is a gallery of pics from Moi Dix Mois, there are some awesome pictures. 😍

http://www.gothicandart.com/PORTAL/modules.php?name=Gallery&act=thumbnails&album=526

I just finished looking at all the photos on that page :) You know, I think it's really neat to see Mana with no photoshop. I love the fact that even though he's so doll - like and unreal in most photos, he can still look human :) I absolutely love seeing him like that! It's so incredibly sexy :)

I know what you mean, Anousenka - it's nice to see our favourite Jrockers looking 'normal human' as well as posed all nicely for photos. :haihai: And I love live photos. They just can't be posed like photoshoots - they have to be natural... and I love seeing pictures of people absorbed in something, like that. :)

My first post here.. Mana is a girl with make up. without make up he look like a girl anyway. I think he deserves to be called SHE DX

Yea thats how Mana was like during the time when Malice Mizer had Tetsu (vocals).
Heres another pic
malicemizerjc4-1.jpg

Very old :p
Mana at the very left, Tetsu in the middle and Kami at his right
i dunno about the other two i can't recognize any of them lol :eek:
Left is Kozi not mana !!
Left to the right is Kozi Yu~ki tetsu Kami Mana. ( loves Yu~ki's always lasting cute vampire look)
I guess his own eye color is Brown.. But he always weres blue ..

Hi!! I have something!
Write to youtube "Malice Mizer - The comment Performance in Voyage Retour '96" and watch it!! there is Mana without makeup 😍

Back
Top Bottom