What's new

Picture of Mana without his makeup...no, not that one...

Mmmm...

Mana-sama is so pretty...

Here's the only no-makeup piccie I can find, I'm sure it's been around but hey, I thought I would contribute in my maiden post.

Sans Makeup

michiko said:
Mana-sama is so pretty...

Here's the only no-makeup piccie I can find, I'm sure it's been around but hey, I thought I would contribute in my maiden post.
even in here Mana is wearing make-up...

I haven't seen that... wow. Is that really Gackt... if so he should never wear make-up. I find him so much more handsome that way. Really... he looks... normal. Reminds me slightly of Hyde there. *prepares to be eaten by Gackt fans*

Have you seen those pictures where he has dreads and is dressed like this earthy hippie person... I love those pictures. Kozi so beautiful.

Mmm... I know... I like the picture of him smoking in that outfit... looks like a painting... so pretty 😍... wait isn't this thread about Mana-sama... XDDDD

lol im gonna make a painting of mana-sama in art club ^^ yay! lol mana is so beautiful, i think his pictures all look like paintings

I agree with the person that said EW mana is gross without makeup, sorry but it is true...*dont shoot!*

I didn't know that that photo was...photoshopped! Has anyone seen the before picture? I'll bet he was wearing sunglasses in that photo :) It seems too good to be true that he'd show his naked face. Even at the beginning of his career, heehee. By the way, in case you guys didn't know, there's a clip of him on Youtube.com actually speaking. It was a mistake, but, it was really dreamy to hear his voice, even for two seconds :)

here's the original of that pic
id13dq9-1.jpg

good he learnt how to do his makeup better :p
here's some other pics where he's not wearing makeup really,dont know if anybodys seen these,i'll just post them anyways :)
girlevideo0iyul2-1.jpg

Ah! Yes..you can tell that its Mana in the last picture...not bad I guess...Mana is one of my idols *o* -luffs luffs-

=)

Yea thats how Mana was like during the time when Malice Mizer had Tetsu (vocals).

Heres another pic
malicemizerjc4-1.jpg

Very old :p
Mana at the very left, Tetsu in the middle and Kami at his right
i dunno about the other two i can't recognize any of them lol :eek:

Back
Top Bottom