What's new

Looking for my pen pal from 4yrs ago

Althea

後輩
30 Jul 2017
Hi!
I've been looking for my pen pal, Ryoga, these past 4 years but I just can't find a way to reach him. I only knew his first name, sorry. His address was
Kusatsu, Shiga Prefecture 525-0023, near Kumano Shrine (see attached photo). He's playing baseball and her mother always ride a white motorcycle that's always parked outside their house (i think it's related to her job). He was in 3rd year junior high back in June 2013. We lost contact back in June 19/20, 2013 because i have to go back to the Philippines. Sorry, i only knew few things about him but i hope someone can help me. I really am hoping to talk to him again and I really wish that someone here can help me.image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I am desperately looking for him. If ever someone here can help me i will really thank you a lot. The time I wasted when i was still in japan is hunting me. You know the feeling of "so near and yet so far". Someone please help me. @Mike Cash @Toritoribe @admin please, you have helped others before

I live in Gunma. I'm not going to made a road trip to Shiga to look for your friend.

You don't know your friend's last name and all you have given us is a picture of an apartment where he lived four years ago, in a city of 140,000 people, and you don't even give the link so others can tell where the apartment is located. What are we supposed to do with that?

Unless you give the link and somebody living near there feels like going to knock on a stranger's door there isn't much that can be done.

You haven't even given your own name or any information, so even if we find Ryoga who are we supposed to say is looking for him?

"Are you Ryoga?"
"Yes."
"There's a guy on the internet looking for you."
"Who?"
"I don't know. He didn't say."

Would you be eager to put yourself in the position of having a foolish conversation like that? Neither are we.

I live in Gunma. I'm not going to made a road trip to Shiga to look for your friend.

You don't know your friend's last name and all you have given us is a picture of an apartment where he lived four years ago, in a city of 140,000 people, and you don't even give the link so others can tell where the apartment is located. What are we supposed to do with that?

Unless you give the link and somebody living near there feels like going to knock on a stranger's door there isn't much that can be done.

You haven't even given your own name or any information, so even if we find Ryoga who are we supposed to say is looking for him?

"Are you Ryoga?"
"Yes."
"There's a guy on the internet looking for you."
"Who?"
"I don't know. He didn't say."

Would you be eager to put yourself in the position of having a foolish conversation like that? Neither are we.
Sorry for the trouble, I'm just a desperate girl.
The only thing he knew about me is that I'm a Filipina named Althea and is the same age as him. I lived in the same apartment building as him (in door 8) that's why i said that the time i wasted was hunting me because I didn't get to meet him face to face. I also send him a pen and a keychain before i left japan. My e-mail is [email protected]
Sorry I forgot to place the link of his address:
https://www.google.com.ph/maps/uv?p...ate=im&imagekey=!1e2!2skn8CxVhGinjm3FrjhyimsQ
https://www.google.com.ph/maps/plac...x60017235c4abd61f:0xb7d5cd34613e3604?hl=en-ph

You have an address and a name. Write a letter? Maybe it'll get to him, there's not much else we can offer you.

I
You have an address and a name. Write a letter? Maybe it'll get to him, there's not much else we can offer you.
I tried writing him a letter but I don't know his surname that's why the post office rejected the letter.

Back
Top Bottom