What's new

Japanese inspired music!

Good news! I recently created a track which I am most proud of. This one truly showcases my full skills, although it's not finished yet (I still need to mix it better, make it sound more realistic, and change a few things that aren't quite right, mainly the repetitiveness of the guitar in many sections 😅). This took me over 22 hours straight to make (only a couple 10 minute breaks in between), and as always, everything is made on my computer. I got a desktop which removed a lot of limitations from me, so I was able to make this track thanks to that too. So here goes!
「進化の道筋」

Impressive.

Good news! I recently created a track which I am most proud of. This one truly showcases my full skills, although it's not finished yet (I still need to mix it better, make it sound more realistic, and change a few things that aren't quite right, mainly the repetitiveness of the guitar in many sections 😅). This took me over 22 hours straight to make (only a couple 10 minute breaks in between), and as always, everything is made on my computer. I got a desktop which removed a lot of limitations from me, so I was able to make this track thanks to that too. So here goes!
「進化の道筋」

Really enjoyed it

I know it's too early to ask it but when some stuff goes to Youtube or other platforms, plz let me know

Really enjoyed it

I know it's too early to ask it but when some stuff goes to Youtube or other platforms, plz let me know
I'm glad 🙏 I will let you know when I release something new online! I did release an OST on the 31st, but it's not really J-pop (maybe only a slight bit, but all my music has a drop of j-pop in it)
I honestly can't wait to release my newest song, but the main problem is the person who is doing the artwork suffered severe health issues that arose from unhealthy amounts of stress from school since his exams and stuff were coming up, so the artwork is now a month late and I still haven't received it yet. It's a shame but I understand his position, and he came back to tell me about what happened, but he's disappeared again even though he said he's resuming working now :/
He was pretty much the only person out there that could do it just how I envisioned and with great beauty and detail (he did amazing on my first song), so I really can't do anything but wait, since nobody can do it exactly like him and anyone with matching skills would cost way more than his prices... 😩

Hey guys! Long time no see 😄 I've been quite busy, quit my job, and went on a family vacation in... Jamaica, not Japan unfortunately, but one day 😮‍💨 anyway, I have great news!
All the hard work has finally been realized!
I just released a new j-pop song, so I hope you'll all find time to enjoy it! It's called 『待っている』 and it's on all platforms!
Here are a couple links to it 😄 (if you don't use Spotify/YouTube, check the streaming service you use; it's probably there!)

I hope everyone loves it! It took 6 months to prepare it all!
My only hope is that I can help people enjoy life with the most beautiful music possible :)

P.S. If you want a real singer, there is an official cover version featuring DerRaiyan!

I liked it, I didn't know it would be goddess Hatsune when you said vocaloid, very cool

Which version is more like the official, the vocaloid or the singer one? I confess that I liked the voice of the real singer so much, whoever she is she nailed it
I'm really glad you liked it! 🙏 thank you! It's actually VY1 as the main singer, and Hatsune Miku is just a supporting background vocal in the harmonies.
The official version, honestly I can't say for sure, I was planning to just let the listeners decide that! I made the VOCALOID version first, and then had the real singer sing it in her own way, so I guess technically the VOCALOID version came first, and the DerRaiyan version is like an "official cover" I guess. She's actually Indonesian, but those Indonesians are so good at Japanese pronunciation it might be hard to notice even for natives sometimes! Anime seems to be really big over there too, so there's plenty of singers wanting to be part of these kinds of projects 😄 anyway,
聞いてくれてありがとうございました!

I'm really glad you liked it! 🙏 thank you! It's actually VY1 as the main singer, and Hatsune Miku is just a supporting background vocal in the harmonies.
The official version, honestly I can't say for sure, I was planning to just let the listeners decide that! I made the VOCALOID version first, and then had the real singer sing it in her own way, so I guess technically the VOCALOID version came first, and the DerRaiyan version is like an "official cover" I guess. She's actually Indonesian, but those Indonesians are so good at Japanese pronunciation it might be hard to notice even for natives sometimes! Anime seems to be really big over there too, so there's plenty of singers wanting to be part of these kinds of projects 😄 anyway,
聞いてくれてありがとうございました!
Yes Indonesians love anime so much, It's cool that an Indonesian is involved with the song 😄

Your music is insane!!! I'm already captivated by the first composition, and your Japanese friends are also talented musicians! We should definitely keep in touch 😊 I followed you on Twitter, and if it's okay could we exchange Discord contact info or something? I also want to introduce you to some communities where you'll be very well received, and it should get you a few extra listens on your album! Let me know :) on the second song now and it's so good too, I'm just loving the vibe you guys captured and the vision, I can really see the world you created with this along with its atmosphere, everything... too good...
Oh and I also wanna say there's a lot of people who are Japanese inspired but are just missing that core thing that makes it feel "japanese" if you know what I mean, but you've definitely got it, your composition skills are definitely noteworthy!

Back
Top Bottom