What's new

Who's your favourite Final Fantasy guy?

Tidus!!

Attachments

• w-tidus.jpg
    w-tidus.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 209
btw to those who say Squall is modeled after Gackt

I have heard from other places that Squall is actuallly modeled after Tom Cruise
not joking..... o.0;;;;
who knows

all time fav's gotta b Vincent Valentine! 😍 (it's the tall dark & handsome thing, i guess XD )

ff viii: Squall
ff ix, not really, but i like Blank. he's kewl 👍
ff x: Tidus. (Blitzball kicks butt!!!)

:D

Well if it's any f.f. charater i have to go with Zell (sp?) f.f. 8 his cocky yet funny story line really made me vote for him although he as powerful as the others i seemed to realate better twords him while playing. :cool:

I AGREE WITH MANGAMAN2009!!! CLOUD IS THE MOST AWSOME GUY IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (then comes tidus hehe)

Seifer Almasy FF8, or Auron (I call him Auron Masamune) FFX. Whoa. Too. Damn. Hot. In. Here!

P.S Im new here, just want to say hello to everybody! So hello, everybody 🙂

Tidus ^^ Squall is allright, but i'm not really interested with gackt, i personally think he looks like a girl (please don't punch me for saying that >_<)

I always thought Seymour was modeled after Joaquin Phoenix... When I was playing that game I half expected him to launch into some tirade about the "busy little bee"...

Also, all those belts and straps on Squall's outfit totally remind me of Michael Jackson from the "Bad" video.

Originally posted by candypop
Tidus ^^ Squall is allright, but i'm not really interested with gackt, i personally think he looks like a girl (please don't punch me for saying that >_<)
PUNCH!!!!! just joking!!!! bye!

Originally posted by degpiexoxo
just a random thought after playing FFIX all weekend...
was Kuja not great?

KUJAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! he rules so much!!! just beat the game (i'm so proud) and it's so sad in the end... I wanted to see one more FMV of Kuja in his regular form. WAH!

😭

Hands down CLOUD!!

But theres more i'm going to amaze you all!!!

Caith Sith[spl right? opps been awhile]
Irvine
Seifer
kefka
Cid
Kuja
Sephiroth
Golbez

👏 theres my list...not in any particular order...

Originally posted by stavro510
Do you not realize your transgression!?!?!? WIth the excpetion of fellow worshipper Iron Chef, the mighty Sephiroth will smite you all for placing others before him!!!! Tremble in his might!!
MWAHAHAHAHA

I agree completely, even though I don't usually like the "bad boys."

Ah, Sephiroth... *swoon*

And I'd like Squall more if he wasn't dressed like Corey Feldman. I just can't get past that. So I guess for heroes, I'll go with Auron.

Okay, Spolier warning.... If you haven't played Final Fantasy tactics or intend to some time in the, don't read this. But most of you won't because you won't go back to such an old school game (from 1999), even though it is the best final fantasy ever, judged not by me but by most people who have played the whole final fantasy series. Just right now I'm going to say Ramza Belouve is about the most Heroic character ever made for the Final fantasy Universe. Not one of the other characters here can even hold a candle up to him.

Spoiler SPACE for FFT
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
Spoiler space for Final Fantasy Tactics
-
-
-
-
-

Every single one of these characters were whiny pretty boys, Ramza Belouve actually figures out his brother killed his father using a long and painful poison and watches him kill his other brother (Zalbag). He then has to kill his last remaining brother. Unlike the rest of the upper class he does not believe underclassmen are below him so he fights for them against his own family. His best friend betrays him, and even tries to kill him.. His sister gets captured and turned into an arch god, and yet he fights to save her at any cost. He even prevents a massive war from breaking out. A true humanitarian. He knows he is fated to die in the end if he goes into the final battle and does so anyways, to save the earth and his sister. If that is not a Hero nothing is. What does tidus do? play blitz ball, saves the world.. ohh great... Cloud? please cry for me because Im an experiement with superpowers, oh how horrible... thats just pathetic.

And if you want to go for a villian, the most real villian was Delita in FFT. He screws over Ramza his best friend and incites a war just so he can get to power. HE then marries a queen not for love but for the lust of power, and in the end justifies it all because he can bring peace to the world... thats a piece of work.

Oh yeah in the end, Delita is called the hero and Ramza is branded a heretical traitor... Call that justice.

Originally posted by candypop

*punch!!*

Back
Top Bottom