What's new

Which anime did you think have a bad ending?

I really must say that the ending for His and Her Circumstances really sucked...I mean the last episode was soo frustrating...I haven't finished reading the manga, but as far as I've read a lot more stuff happens, important things that I don't think they should have left out...and in the episode before that they were preparing for the school's culture fest in which they were doing a play and they never showed it in the series...it really makes you and angry...there's a difference between havign a cliff hanger to leave the viewer thinking and completly having a sucky ending that leave you think "what just happened??... t didn't just end did it..."other than that the series was really good and I love the music in it and everything...hopefully soon I'll finish reading the manga and can say more on what I think about the series compared to the manga...*sigh*

ill have to agree with blackend eyes,FMA's ending depressed me,it was soo sad......
and to all you people hating on the kenshin ova's....you must be on crack!!!the kenshin ova's were amazing!!!nice animation and they really completed the story!!!they were so sad.....but i still loved them!!!!!KENSHIN RULES!!!!

another GOOD ending was in LAST EXILE.it was more of a happy ending.....i also like X the tv series....meh i guess im just weird

my friend is upsessed with fruits basket....its really scary...if i go into her room all the walls are covered in pieces of the manga and pictures that she printed off

I watched all og Dragonball Z...but I didn't really pay that much attention to Dragonball and as for GT, I liked the Japanese version better...and I hated the crappy song they used in the American version cuz I thought that song Dan Dan was really good for an anime series and I liked the beginning animation...^^

Camui said:
I watched all og Dragonball Z...but I didn't really pay that much attention to Dragonball and as for GT, I liked the Japanese version better...and I hated the crappy song they used in the American version cuz I thought that song Dan Dan was really good for an anime series and I liked the beginning animation...^^

i always preferred to watch the chinese or japanese version
i watched the american version of DragonBall Z a while ago.
their lines are stupid, their voice acting sucks, the song is crap,
the song goes like this:

[some guys] Dragon Dragonball
[some man with low tone] Dragonball Zee
[guys again] Dragon Dragonball
[the man again] ZEE

americans should learn to make good anime songs like the japanese do, or just sing the original song in english, better than this crap :eek:

lol i heard that song too! XDDDDDDDD i sang it all through grade 5! XD i didnt like the chinese version either... the voices were very very squeeky and weird...

The repedative anime's..yes..DBZ wouldn't just finished! and they ended on aosme pink guy that it look at least over two months just to see ONE day of destroying Majin Buu...That was depressing...But Inuyasha, Ok..I love My Inuyasha but it has to stop, it did in Japan and Canada I have a feeling isn't going to air 100+ of the episodes...They better have one HELL of a good OVA. Naraku has to be stopped some how..They should ahve done that over 100episodes ago! 25 eps would have done it!

The "X" movie. I thought that ending totally sucked.
I still have yet to see what the ending is like in the manga. (Hopefully, different)

i didnt like the way neon Genesis ended, they should have at least added 2 or 3 more episodes where everything turns out good at the end. and gundam wing endless waltz they should have kept the gundams because war never goes away no matter what.

hello everyone ,

there's this anime ending i really didn't like "Midori no Hibi", the story started so well and it developed a lot later in the story but the ending really going nowhere, i was expecting a better love confession happy type of ending, such as a "kiss" or a "hug", but nothing has happened ...

:unsure:

ukanimemike (michael)

for me, FMA's ending sucks big time.... i mean, how the hell can they put such an ending to a brilliant story? i love FMA from the beginning until nearly the ending, and the ending...... suxxx :(

Jent said:
The "X" movie. I thought that ending totally sucked.
I still have yet to see what the ending is like in the manga. (Hopefully, different)

I agree totally... all that build up to end with the suckiest anime fight ever.

What do you mean by "bad ending"? A sad, unhappy one? Or a totally illogical, silly and explaining-nothing one? Because IMHO some movies (anime or not) only get better if they have a sad ending.

Well, as for the good but sad endings, I would say Hotaru no Haka and as for the totally silly ones - X the movie. Eva (both endings) would place somewhere in between for me.

SHAMAN KING i hate the ending the shaman fight came into a halt it pissed me off... so in comclusion there's no shaman king... and it was shown in cartoon network (it was dubbed in English) and guess what? what?! it's SUCKS!!! they even changed the freakin' song and the names... and i hate the way they talk... it's like rocks talking to each other...
*i was laughing my *** of when i heard manta oyamada's name was changed into morty*

RTA(Ragnarok the animation) had a good ending but i hate ithe part when Keough and Iruga beat the crap out of each other sad to say they both die because Dark Lord needed Keough's soul... and Takius is missing in action i'm pretty sure she's with her master Zephyr...

and Slam Dunk the ending sucks you should see the OVA... they lost to Sannoh...

I didn't like that Spike died 😭 at the end of Cowboy Bebop because he is so cool 👍

And I think that Gravitation should have been longer because I was just getting into the story. :(

Chrno Crusade had an amazingly sad, but rushed ending..I wish they'd have given more of a layed out ending. But they could seriously do alot more from when Minister Remington See Aion at Vatican city!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom