What's new

where can i buy manga?

okaeri_man

Tadaima!
6 Sep 2003
anyone know where i can buy manga on the internet, or is ebay pretty much it? i'm looking for specific volumes of one piece to be exact. any help would be appreciated :)

okaeri_man said:
anyone know where i can buy manga on the internet, or is ebay pretty much it? i'm looking for specific volumes of one piece to be exact. any help would be appreciated :)

http://www.aclimatesolution.com/ Second hand available, can buy specific volumes from a series. I just checked and One Piece is up to volume 33.

You buy them pretty much anywhere. I used to have a link for a good place from like a distributer. If I can find it then I'll post it.

Sasuga Books offers not only manga, but also imported DVD's, books on Japan, books for learning Japanese, and Japanese books on various topics (astronomy, martial arts, etc.).

Amazon Japan has the most selection I've seen

... but in the interests of saving money, I use jpqueen.com (they deal with second hand books).

I used to live near Sasuga Books, and loved it, though the Kinokuniya in NYC (or the Asahiya in the London area, which I try to visit every year) are better.

Back
Top Bottom