What's new

What really happens in the end of Evangelion?

CBT1979

先輩
14 Nov 2006
in the TV series the last two episodes 25 & 26 were totally confusing, usually only Shinji is brainstorming and having his mental dispute.

In the movie the end of Evangelion, it seems that everyone on earth is dead. Then Shinji and Asuka seem to be still alive. What happened with the rest of mankind? They all became LCL and their souls going to Nirvana, Heaven, Hell?

As much I like this Anime, the ending was however not satisfying and too confusing.

omg, that was spoiler... nevermind...

I am still watching series.. hope to finish soon (just 6 left to go..yey..) and then i'll watch movie.. so talk to you soon about it..

but actually, i wanted to ask.. i heard there is three evangelion movies? what is it about that?

:?

25th and 25th episodes of the series indeed have very bad drawings & graphics. I heard that, while producing the series company ran out of money and completed 25th and 26th episodes with great dificulties.

When they handled their financial problems, they produce "The End Of Evangelion" in the place of last two episodes. At the beginning of the movie, there is a title that I remember like "25th Episode Alternative".

What happens at the movie? Everyone on earth dies, yes they all die! That's what the 'salvation of the souls' is...

"Rebuild of Evangelion"
The latest movie is released in summer of the next year.
A movie seems to change the last.

So Gainax is really releasing a new NGE movie?
The first movie Death and Rebirth was a resumée of the whole series from Episode 1-24 while The End of Evangelion Episode 25 & 26.
What will be the context of the new movie? A sequel or an alternative story?

The NGE Manga was came out after the Anime which is usually working the reversed way. So the storytelling of the Manga is also changed. It makes you understand the characters better IMO, and showing Shinji more joyful.

Anyway, thanx for the info 👍

Back
Top Bottom