What's new

What consoles or game systems do you guys own?

I had a NES with alot of games for it. After that I played PC games for a long time. Now I have a special limited edition of the Gamecube, with a bunch of games including F Zero GX, Soul Calibur 2 and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker which I think is really cool.
At the moment I play PC games and games for the gamecube. I don't really play much games compared to in the past but I don't mind, because I have found other interests. :)

Jovial_jon.

yes you need one bad. its kinda nifty, controls are just right and.....

FINAL FANASTY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES comes out soonn!!!!

*COMA*
*DROOLS*
*TILL RELEASE DATE..*

Originally posted by jovial_jon
dreamcast (= the best)

Preach it brother!!!! -starts Gospel clapping and dancing- :D ..the dreamcast rules!! *nods*

I do like the look of the gamecube alot!! its a little powerhouse i recons, and plenty of nifty original looking games. ;)

Porl''

do any of you remeber this fighting game on dreamcast were like you got these "things" and after enough you let out like a special attack. U ALSO TRANSFORMED.
like this one guy who looked like a construction worker turned all gold i think and grew huge and would try to kill you. this other guy shot like missles out of back...
the game was tight just can't remember the name.

the main reason i want a gamecube is super monkey ball!!! weeeeee! it looks fun 😄 if only i had some money - some1 send me the money for a gamecube! or just send me a gamecube, whichever - im not fussy :D

Super monkey ball is ace!! ...i highly recommend one of the sub-games in it...doh.. i cant remember the name of it...grr..

basically..you roll down a ramp and fly off the end in your ball..then you hit the big red button (i think) and the ball pops open and your use the 2 sides as wings!!! then you have to fly through hoops and then land on a target to get points. Kinda like Pilot wings...but with a super monkey and a ball. 👍

Porl''

man, i gotta get that. but dont the monkeys get dizzy?...oh wait yea, theyre super arent they.

pilotwings...woah, aint played that in donkeys years. (or should that be 'monkeys years'...ho hum *BAD JOKE ALERT*) :p

I.R.Have:

Atari, NES, Sega-Genesis, SNES, PSX, PS2, GameCube, XBox, GBA, and I guess I can count my PC as a gaming system ;p

Originally posted by EscaFlowne
do any of you remeber this fighting game on dreamcast were like you got these "things" and after enough you let out like a special attack. U ALSO TRANSFORMED.
like this one guy who looked like a construction worker turned all gold i think and grew huge and would try to kill you. this other guy shot like missles out of back...
the game was tight just can't remember the name.

power stones, yup that should be what youre talking about i have both games :)

yeah ..Power Stone sounds right. -nods- ..i've only got Power Stone (1) ..good game!! pretty frantic in 2 player.. :D

Porl''

yeah power stone 2 is crazt with 4 players and 2 of them can be powered up at the same time

i remember seeing a video of powerstone 2 where they were in a flying pirate ship..then it crashed or something...or maybe it blew up and you were falling through the air fighting each other.. ..:confused: looked really crazy!!! ;)

you can get in gun turrets aswell in PStone2 cant you?

Porl''

well eventually the ship goes down because your fighting on it and screwing it all up then you fall through the air fighting over an umbrella so you dont get hurt when you land lol.
yeha you cna get in the turrets and theres some tank things you can ride as well

Does anybody remember the redisigned NES's that they released a while after the SNES came out? I remember seeing them at Incredible Universe and thinking that it looked cool and was a lot smaller than the original. Had a top loading slot for the cartriges. I never saw or heard anything about them after that day. It almost seems like a dream. I haven't thought about those in a long long time.

yeah i remember those and they had rounded controllers as well, i havent seen one in ages though.

@EscaFlowne
go buy one they are really cheap still like $50 go check out a game store or something...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
then i will have
a
dc
gc
gb
ps1
ps2
and a computer!

HEy should i invest in a gamboyadvance or that new one..i forget the name....FF TACTICS!

besides all of those old consoles i have (all the nintendo ones except gc) i have an xbox. no point in getting the other, lesser consoles since they all suck. and i just got xbox live hooked, and it is sweet.

VIVA LA HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quit console games when I took up counter-strike a couple years ago. The best console game ever made was Shenmue on Dreamcast though. The best game ever made...

Originally posted by Twisted
Only problem with an X-Box is that it's actually a pc... :/

yup. My brother has one and i've not been too bothered about getting one. But i've been looking up Tekki and im seriously thinking of getting one just for this game!! well...tekki : line of contact. -droooool-

Porl''

Back
Top Bottom