Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Wild Arms

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Zelda

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 33 23.2%

• Total voters
Bleh FF-fan boys racking it up here it seems. As much as I used to love the series... after 7 it just lost what made it special. That being said I'd like to stress that 7 wasn't the best, 6 was. By far. 7 was still very good. As soon as 8 hit... it went down hill.

Moreover, this list is very incomplete. Xenogears? Chrono Trigger? Secret of Mana? Those are two glaring oversights to name a few. That was back when it wasn't flash... it was quality that defined the game.

I have to disagree with you, I didn't play 6, but I didn't think 7 was all its cracked up to be. I found 8 to be my favorite and I really loved 10 too. The rest I have played I didn't like too much.

I love Valkyrie Profile ^ ^ The graphics are simply breathtaking , storyline is lovely, and the gameplay is madd fun =]
Annnd Kingdom Hearts. Because I am totally irrationally inexplicably obsessively in LOVE with that game ^^ Two specifically, because of the Organization <3 Especially Axel and Demyx <3 <3 <3

Good to see Final Fantasy dominating Zelda in the poll :)

For me it just has to be the FF series, personally i think FFVII was the best game ever made, i played it 3 years after release when it was graphically obsolete and i still have this opinion (my friend picked it up 2nd hand, played it and gave it to me). I have played IV, and VI through XII.

I do love Pokemon though, also a big shoutout to Shadow Hearts, Star Ocean and Dragon Quest!

'Wild Arms F' is the best game ever
it's not about the features, but the story and the feeling in this game is really the best

I don't think it is good to poll based on a series, since each has its gems as well as its lumps of coal by comparison. If I had to pick my favorite of all time though it would be FF4.

I voted OTHER. My favorite (the only RPG I've ever played, actually) is Chrono Cross.

I really enjoyed the "traveling between two parallel worlds" aspect pf the game. The characters were attractive and it was not too complicated for a novice like me.

I also liked the music. I actually bought the soundtrack CD.

i cant believe im the only one who vote for breath of fire, is the most entertaining game ever for me. Remind me of Odysseus adventure.

88 for ff? mmm.. i can understand that. Im thinking about playing arc the lad since i read arc the lad 2 is the longest rpg ever. I always like expanded story, but imaging i have to try from arc the lad 1, its down me a little.

I know this is a complete cliche, but I have to go with Final Fantasy VII. It's the game that introduced me to...wait a minute...I have to change my response. The RPG that really opened my eyes was Secret of Mana for the SNES. At that time, no RPG had that kind of effect on me. I was totally into it. Final Fantasy VII's characters were far more memorable, but Secret of Mana's story was incredible. Ahhhhh...the glory days.

Back
Top Bottom