The best fighting game ever?

Bounty Hunter

Sempai
29 May 2004
What is the best fighting game ever?
AND why?

For me it would be uummm.

....... Streets of Rage :)

and why, it was the first fighting game i played. :)

Oooh, good question! Streets of Rage is a classic but I think I'd go for Street Fighter II...I have a soft spot for Mortal Kombat too.

mmm soul calibur i played it for so long when it came out on the DC still play it every so often 2 is good too but i like SC better.

Yeah, I'd have to agree that Street Fighter is one of the best fighting games ever, and I got hooked on when I was a little lad.

i think mortal kombat deadly allance for the PS2 i really liked all the graphic and all the pretty moves 👍

Any of the SNK NEO-GEO fighters that have come out over the years.

My 3 absolute favourites are :

1. Samurai Spirits 2

2. King of Fighters 94

3. Art of Fighting/Ryu Ko No Ken 2

Each of them were a lot of fun with friends, and can say I spent a lot of time with each of them.

Ant

I loved Street Fighter II Turbo (The first fighting game I played... unless you count Double Dragon as a fighting game...), and I love the "Marvel vs. Capcom" -esque games. Still, I think my favorite fighting game is Dead or Alive 3. Amazing graphics, great moves, awesome counters, and its got Ayane!!!

antantrevolution said:

1. Samurai Spirits 2

2. King of Fighters 94

Each of them were a lot of fun with friends, and can say I spent a lot of time with each of them.

Ant

those are excellent games! I would personally choose Garou Mark of the Wolves from the SNK line up. 🙂

and Street fighter 3 alpha on the dreamcast. that game is ace!! and it has both Guy and Cody in it 👍

When it comes to side-scrolling beat-em ups...i would go with the streets of rage games! i was playing streets of rage 1 on my megadrive the other week! that game still rules!! and the music is ace!!! 🙂

Porl''

"I think Dead or Alive 2 is the best ^^. It has Tekken's moves and hottest girl LOlz.......maybe well......Soul Calibur 2's graphic?"said stupid little mackie ?.?

I like playing Soul Calibur II, my boyfriend has it and it's fun...
Street fighter is also a classic I like!!

Street of Rage is the best pick.
Street Fighter would be the second.
And Soul Calibur will be at the podium also.
Ohhh, and Virtua Fighter 4 (I forgot!)

I love Street fighter games back in my younger years....I buttonbashed EVERY single day with lots of friends :) !!!

The best scrolling fighting game would be Golden Axe (sega genesis) because it was the first genesis game I played

Street Fighter III double impact and capcom vs snk2 are a lot of fun too and ofcourse Soul Calibur on dreamcast

antantrevolution said:

1. Samurai Spirits 2

2. King of Fighters 94

Certainly good games, though I like Soul Calibur I/II the best.
Of the side scrollers, I like Captain Commando the best (game automat version, not the poor console one).

The best fighting game ever?

I really like Mortal Kombat 2, Street Fighter and Tekken 3 much but if I have to chose then I think Tekken 3 is the best, because it has a nice variety of different martial artists that you can play with and cool special moves and it's in 3d and not 2d like MK2 and SF.

I really like Capcom vs. Snk, although I'm not that great at it. I like to choose Ken, Sakura, and Rock or Ultra Rugal (I'm not cheap!!).

DOA 3, mainly for the graphics and characters, kasumi kicks arse,

mortal kombat deadly alliance also for the graphics and kool story line!

I'd have to pick Samurai Showdown (Samurai Spirits in Japan), Soul Caliber, and Guilty Gear XX...

...not nessescarily in that order.

I absolutely love the intro to the U.S. SNES version of Samurai Showdown--I actually edited it to make a header for my site:

(The image host I used for this doesn't have alot of bandwith, so if the pic doesn't show up that's probably why.)

Back
Top Bottom