What's new

Japanツ’s success secret – 5s

Ravimehra

後輩
4 Sep 2006
Today I have read a superb article titled ツ"Techniques that Japan gifted to the worldツ" at merinews. An author unveiled the secrets of Japan's success very nicely. According to this article ツ"Japan's innovative manufacturing and business techniques, if followed, can revolutionise work culture across the globe.ツ"
Japan follows some techniques to rise, first of them is Kaizen, which in Japanese means ツ'change for the better' or ツ'to take it apart and put back together in a better way'. Kaizen helps in improving productivity by focusing on the incremental improvements achieved through small changes in day-to-day activities, instead of big-bang improvements usually characterised by significant investments in new technologies and systems.
Another proven management philosophy practised in Japan and followed by some Western organisations is the Five S's. It is a technique used to establish and maintain quality environment in an organisation.
ツ'Five S' has five elements:
Seiri (sorting out useful and frequently used materials and tools from unwanted and rarely used things);
Seiton (keeping things in the right place systematically so that searching or movement time is minimised);
Seiso (keeping everything around you clean and in a neat manner);
Seiketsu (standardising the above principles in everyday life); and
Shitsuke (inculcating good habits and practising them continuously).
It is an extremely informative article. Indians should also follow these techniques to grow.
>> Article's Link

With any luck India will soon rival Japan, I think it will ultimately be good for Japan to face some real international competition, not only from the developed world but the soon to be developed world.

Japan has dominated Asia for quite a while economically, it will be good to see other area's rising to their level eventually.

That five "s'" deal sound like part of Lean Six Sigma which was pioneered by Bill Smith at Motorola in 1986.

I remember a recent "kaizen" at my company.

It was decided that we should all have the same keychain on our truck keys.

I would take a lot of this with a grain of salt. I am more used to some awful bureacracy in Japan that doesn't speed up anything (quite the contrary). Yes, it is true that the Japanese were once regarded as professional minaturizers, but they are also regarded 'as nothing new invented here' and using the overpriced domesti market to fund exports (still happens to some extent). Even the just in time inventory and manufacturing was borrowed from the US, but certainly the Japanese perfected the use of it first (for a time).

The wonderfulness of Japanese management is largely a myth, a fact made all the more evident by the current years-long economic malaise.

Hmm, it sounds a bit like the stuff that happens in English companies, only under a different name.
You know the kind of thing - every now and then the management decides that everyone should be more organised. So for about 2 days everything is clean and neat and in the right place, and somebody sends round an email telling us we should all be more organised and hopes it standardises and inculcates itself. 😊

I had heard of Kaizen before, but did not know of the 5 elements, all of which make sense for maximum efficiency with minimum effort.

Another factor with Japan's success in business is the concept of "giri" or "duty" or "loyalty". This may not be as strong as it once was, but certainly it still influences major decisions. That, and having a strong sense of pride in the quality of the product and not just punching in the time clock and counting the hours until punching out the time clock.

THE WEALTH AND POVERTY OF NATIONS
by ツ〈Landes, David S.ツ〉

In chapter 13 Japan

ツ―ツ―窶堋サ窶堋オ窶堙?「ツ催?津」窶堙俄?堙「窶堙≫?堙??堋ォ窶堋スナステ陳」窶堋ェツ静ヲ窶慊ェ窶堙ー窶倪?凪?堙ゥツ 窶堙ヲ窶堙ィ

ツ静ュツ坂?伉、ツ江ナ津暁スナセ窶佚」窶堙娯?「窶昶?「ツェ窶堙戸?ェ窶「窶昶?堙ー窶敖イツ斥

ツ―ツ―ツ静ュツ坂?佛スナセ窶佚」窶堙娯?「窶昶?「ツェ窶堙戸?ェ窶「窶

ツ 窶敕樞?堙ァ窶堋ェ窶禿壺?堙俄?堋オ窶堋ス窶愿コ窶怒窶堙債、窶ー\窶堙??堙坂?堙懌?堙≫?堋ス窶堋ュヒ?吮?堙遺?堙≫?堙??堋「窶堋スツ。窶ーツゥ窶ケテ?窶堙債 窶堋?窶堙ゥ窶堙俄?堙坂?堋?窶堙≫?堋ス窶堋ェツ、窶佚・窶倪?コ窶堋ャ窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶凖カ窶堙娯?氾岩?堙??堙坂?堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋スツ。窶吮??ツ坂?倪?堙個皇窶凖ゥ窶堙??慊ッ窶罵ツ、窶弖ツ皇窶堋ェ窶督ッ窶堙ーナスx窶掏窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堋ス窶堋ェツ、ナステ?ツ催帚?堙俄?堙債湘シ窶堙ィ窶堙俄?堋キ窶堋ャ窶堋クツ、ツ坂?倪?忱窶堙債渉ャ窶ケK窶禿坂?堙按坂?倪?ーツ、窶堙「窶氾娯?冢ツ(窶愿コ窶怒窶堙??堙債「窶敕仰」窶堙?津??堙寂?堙ェ窶堙??堋「窶堋スツ)窶堙俄?「ツェ窶冉窶堋ウ窶堙ェツ、窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堋シ窶堙ェ窶堙固スx窶掏ナステ停?堙最スツゥ窶「ツェ窶堙娯?氾娯?督ッ窶堙俄?佚寂?堋キ窶堙ゥツ静「窶佚寂?廬窶堙闇陳?窶氾坂?堙ーツ振窶堙ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堋ス窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙??堋?窶堙≫?堋スツ。窶敕銀?慊ッナスm窶堙坂?冉窶伉ア窶廬窶堙俄?侏??堋「ツ、ツ十ヒ彁ツ青「窶ケIナ津」窶敖シ窶堙娯?愿コ窶怒窶堙坂?堙懌?堋ウ窶堙嫁椎停?堙固?C窶堙??ーツサ窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堋スツ。

ツ 窶堋ア窶堙固ス窶凪?堙債、窶氾坂?堙??貼窶氾坂?堙俄?佚寂?堋キ窶堙ゥ窶派窶堙ゥ窶堋ャ窶堙遺?堋「ナ檀ヒ?凪?堙ーツ習ナ?ツオ窶廬窶堙嫁スツ昶?堙≫?堙??堋「窶堋スニ塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥ツ人窶堙可好ヒ?ウツ湘帚?堙ー窶膿窶堋ヲ窶堋スツ。ニ竹ニ停?ケニ暖ニ狸ニ停?ケツ人窶堙姑辰ニ竪ニ炭ニ湛窶ーテッツ静ゥ窶ケツウナスt窶堙俄?堙ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙?、窶愿コ窶怒窶堙ー窶冦窶堙ゥツ人ツ々窶堙債「窶愿コ窶怒窶堙ー窶愬停?芭窶堙??ェ窶敕披?堙個坂?倪?堙?考窶堋ヲツ、窶ケK窶禿債、窶徭ナスs窶堙個絶?敖、ツ好ツ静ュ窶廬窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥ窶堙??慊ッナスナセ窶堙俄?「ツカ窶ーツサ窶堙ー窶猫窶堋キ窶堙ゥツ人窶督ッ窶堙??堋「窶堙≫?堋ス窶禿岩?堙?、ニ塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥窶堙個坂?伉々窶堙??敕、ナ?r窶堋オ窶堙?陳ゥ窶堙??堋「窶堋スツ」ツ。
窶堋ア窶堙姑辰ニ陳?ーニ淡窶堙債、窶愿コ窶怒ツ人窶堋ェツ静ュ窶堋、ナス窶凪?堙ーナス~窶堙溪?堋スナ津」窶堙?ツ 窶堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙遺?堋ゥツ湘≫?堋ヲ窶堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋スツ。 ツ ツ 窶愿コ窶怒ツ人窶堙個青ォナスツソ窶堙債催帚?板ァ窶堙≫?堙??堋ィ窶堙ィツ、ニ但ニ淡ニ但窶堙??堙ヲ窶堋ュナ陳ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙ェ窶堙ゥ窶堙?窶堙娯?堙??堙債、窶堋ク窶堋「窶堙披?堙アヒ?。窶堋、ツ。窶愿≫?堙俄?氾猟坂?倪?堙娯?吮??ツ坂?伉人窶堙??堙債 窶堙懌?堙≫?堋ス窶堋ュヒ?吮?堙遺?堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。ツ(窶吮??ツ坂?伉人窶堙ーツ)ツ静ェツ青ァツ青ュナスツ。窶堙ーナステウ窶堋ッ窶愿シ窶堙ェ窶堙ゥツ臣窶督ッ窶堋ス窶堙ァ窶堋オ窶堙溪?堋スツ、窶堋ィ窶堙??堙遺?堋オ窶堋ュツ従ツ鞘?。窶堙??敕壺?ケテシ窶堙遺?ケCナスツソ窶堙??堙才?。窶堙≫?堙?、窶愿コ窶怒ツ人窶堙最?ヒ??ケC窶堙架?ャ窶堙ェツ、窶愿??板ァツ心窶堙??督シ窶農窶堙ーツ重窶堙ア窶堋カ窶堙ゥツ。

ツ―ツ―ツ江ナ津暁スナセ窶佚」窶堙娯?「窶昶?「ツェ窶堙戸?ェ窶「窶

窶堙??堋ア窶堙ォ窶堙?、ナ?O窶堙個青「ナ?E窶堋ゥ窶堙ァナスツゥ窶堙ァ窶堙ーツ静倪?堙ィ窶板」窶堋オツ、窶彖窶慊昶?堙俄?ケAヒ?銀?堋オ窶堙??鄭窶凪?披?堙娯?堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙??「テゥ窶堙ァ窶堋キツ債スツ坂?倪?堙??堋「窶堋、窶愿コ窶怒窶堙固塚??冉窶堙債、ニ塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥窶堙ー窶ケ窶倪?敕帚?堋オ窶堋ス窶吮??ツ坂?倪?堙??ーツス窶堙ァヒ?。窶堙ュ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙嫁陳ゥ窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥツ。窶堙?窶堋オヒ?。窶堋「窶堋ェ窶堋?窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋オ窶堋ス窶堙ァツ、窶愿コ窶怒窶堙娯?堙吮?堋、窶堋ェ窶堙?窶堙≫?堙??廾窶凖ェ窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堋ス窶堙??堋「窶堋、窶彑窶堋ョ窶堙ァ窶堋「窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥツ。窶堋オ窶堋ゥ窶堋オツ、窶堋サ窶堙固停?ケ窶ーテ岩?堙個債キ窶堙娯?堙遺?堙ア窶堙??佚・窶堋ォ窶堋「窶堋ア窶堙??堋ゥツ!ツ ツ催冷?「窶昶?堙ー窶「テ渉更窶堋オ窶堙遺?堋ェ窶堙ァツ、ツ青ュナスツ。窶廬ツ債「窶愿ッ窶堙ーツ 窶堋ゥ窶堋「窶堋ュ窶堋ョ窶堙≫?堙??堋ォ窶堋ス窶堋ェナステ?ナスツソ窶堙坂?「テ鞘?堙ュ窶堙ァ窶堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋ス窶吮??ツ坂?倪?堙?、ナ津??堋「窶堙「窶堙ィ窶「テサ窶堙可 窶堋オ窶堋ェ窶堙昶?「t窶堋ォ窶堙遺?堋ェ窶堙ァ窶堙?ツ、窶督セナスツ。ヒ?崢新窶楼ナ津」窶堙俄?堙最スY窶ケテ??ーツサ窶堙問?堙固陳ゥ窶凖岩?堋オ窶堋ェ窶板ァ窶堙や?堙吮?堙??堋キ窶堙≫?堋ゥ窶堙ィ窶「テ鞘?堙ュ窶堙≫?堙??堋オ窶堙懌?堙≫?堋ス窶愿コ窶怒ツ。窶堋ス窶堙??堋ヲツ青シ窶芭窶堙戸?ウ窶氾坂?堋ェ窶堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙??堋オ窶堙??堙?ツ、窶愿コ窶怒窶堙坂?「テ鞘?堙ュ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙??堋?窶堙ォ窶堋、ツ。

ツ?督「ツ渉、ツ人窶慊ケツ」窶堙?致ニ陳哉弾ニ湛ニ耽ニ停?愴弾ニ達ニ炭ニ停ぎ窶堙戸廱窶慊ュ窶氾鞘?板拏/B]

ツ ツ渉、ツ人窶慊ケ窶堋ア窶堋サ窶堋ェツ渉、ツ人窶堙個心窶慊セ窶堙??堋?窶堙ィツ、窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堙ーナステ冷?凪?壺?堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堋ア窶堙??堙坂?堙??堙ア窶堙遺?堙?窶堙娯?堙??堋?窶堙ェ窶ケ窶凪?堋ウ窶堙ェ窶堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋スツ。窶堋ア窶堋ア窶堙?、ナスO窶「S窶扼ナ弛窶堙≫?堋スツ債。窶堙遺?堋ィツ青ィ窶氾坂?堙ーナ津問?堙ゥツ坂?ケツ渉、ナスOヒ?、窶ーテ??堙固スO窶佚」窶禿堋、ナスOヒ?、ツ坂?壺?甜ツ(窶啀窶啅窶啗窶售〜窶啀窶啖窶售窶啗ツ)窶堙固陳セ窶杯窶堙ーヒ?ク窶堋ア窶堋、ツ。
ツ ツ ナスdナス窶凪?堙??テ滅淡窶堙遺?堋「ナス窶凪?堙??卍才?凪?氾坂?堙ー窶督ウ窶佚岩?堙俄?堋キ窶堙冷?堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堋クツ。ナスヒ懌?堙ーツ真ナス窶披?堙ゥツ渉、ツ人ツ、ツ神窶慊ケ窶堙「ナステイ窶ケツウ窶堙「窶「ツァ窶ケツウ窶堙俄?堋キ窶堋ェ窶堙ゥツ渉、ツ人窶堙債、窶堋サ窶堋、窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堙?窶堙娯?堙可 窶堋、窶堙や?堙や?堙ー窶敖イ窶堋ゥ窶堋キ窶堙??ーテ??堙ー窶凖冷?堋キ窶堋セ窶堋ッ窶堙??堋「窶堋、窶堋ア窶堙??堋ェ窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙ゥ窶堋セ窶堙ォ窶堋、ツ。ナ竹ツ術窶堙「ナ津「ナ?y窶堙債 窶堙遺?堋ィ窶堋ウ窶堙ァナ?テォナ陳ッ窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥツ。ヒ?ェツ瞬窶堋ス窶堙ィ窶堙??堙?窶堋ィ窶堙ォ窶堋サ窶堋ゥ窶堙俄?堋オ窶堙??堙債 窶堙遺?堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙娯?堙坂?ーテ??ケテ??堙??堋?窶堙ゥ窶堋ア窶堙??堙ーナ?テ娯?堙俄?督ス窶堋カ窶堙ヲツ。
ツ 窶堋ア窶堙個湘ウ窶ケツオ窶堙?ニ塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥窶堙??ケテ≫?堋ュ窶堙吮?堙?ス窶披?堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。窶愿コ窶怒窶堙俄?堙哉谷ニ停?ケニ停?敞叩ニ停?愬ステ・窶ケ`窶堙坂?堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堋ェツ、ツ渉、ツ人窶堙最ス窶披?堋ス窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙依廱窶慊ュ窶氾鞘?板昶?堙ーツ催娯?廃窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堋ス窶堙娯?堋セツ。窶「x窶堙??堙坂?堙遺?堋ュヒ廱窶慊ュ窶堙問?堙固陳」ツ身窶堋ェツ 窶堋サ窶堙娯?氾鞘?板昶?堙固陳ョ窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥツ。窶狼ツ宗窶堙個宗窶很窶堙??堋?窶堙≫?堋ス窶氾ゥ窶禿伉青ウナスOツ(窶啀窶啜窶啖窶唸〜窶啀窶啅窶啜窶啜ツ)窶堙債、窶「n窶梅窶堋ウ窶堙債青クツ神窶廬窶堙遺?愿??堋セ窶堋ェヒ廱窶慊ュ窶堙坂?「テ岩?「ツィ窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥ窶堙?考窶堋ヲツ、ツ「窶牢窶堙??堙個職窶ケテ??堙坂?「ツァ窶ケツウ窶堙固ステ?窶路窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥツ。ヒ廱窶慊ュ窶堙ー窶凖岩?堋カ窶堙?津・窶堙ィ窶堙ーナ?J窶堋ュ窶堋ア窶堙??堋ェツ出窶藩??堙ゥツ」窶堙??堋「窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。ニ停?敞巽ツーニ弛ツー窶廬ニ致ニ陳哉弾ニ湛ニ耽ニ停?愴暖窶堙??堙遺?堋ュ窶堙??堙?ツ、窶堋ア窶堙娯?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙可行窶慊ョ窶堙??堋ォ窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋セツ。

窶堋ア窶堙戸廱窶慊ュ窶氾鞘?板昶?堙最スナセ窶堙?湘ェツ焦?窶堙俄?堙ヲ窶堙≫?堙??堙才?吮?堙遺?堙ゥ窶堋ェツ、ツ江ナ津暁スナセ窶佚」ナ津」窶敖シ窶堙娯?愿≫?卍・窶堙才廱窶慊ュ窶堙娯?ケツュ窶ーツサ窶堙??慊ュ窶堋ュツ習ナ?ツオ窶堙娯?「ツ≫?ケy窶堙俄?堋?窶堙ゥツ、窶堙??愿コ窶怒窶堙固?wナステ停?堙坂?ー]窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。窶堋ア窶堙ェ窶堋ェ窶ケテ溪?佚」ツ工窶ケテ??ーツサ窶堙問?堙?津シ窶堋ゥ窶堋、窶ーテ溪?凖カ窶堙?弛ツ催鞘?堙俄?佚・窶堋「窶堙嫁?テア窶膿窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。窶敕樞?堙ァ窶堙俄?堙ヲ窶堙ェ窶堙篠、ツ「窶ケテ射廱ナ?v窶督スツ」窶堋ェナスY窶ケテ??v窶督ス窶堙問?堙娯?慊ケ窶堙ーツ催ャ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙娯?堋セツ。

ツ?独塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥窶堙??堙?窶卍ソ窶堋オ窶堋「ツ「窶彡ナステ俄?堙娯?徭ナスs窶ーツサツ」

ツ ツ十ヒ彁ツ青「窶ケI窶凪?凪?堙債、窶ケ邃「窶伉コ窶堙??堋?窶堙≫?堋スツ江ナ津銀?堙債、ツ十窶敖ェツ青「窶ケI窶堙俄?堙債、ツ青「ナ?Eツ催??佚・窶堙娯?徭ナスs窶堙??堙遺?堙ゥツ。窶堋サ窶堙個人ナ津サ窶堙坂?啣窶啅窶唹窶唹窶毒督人窶堙??堋「窶堙ュ窶堙ェ窶堙ゥ窶牢ツ人ナ津サ窶堙娯?堋、窶堋ソ窶啀窶唹窶唹窶毒督人窶堙俄?堙娯?堙壺?堙ィツ、ニ辰ニ樽ニ椎?ニ湛窶堙俄?堋ィ窶堋ッ窶堙ゥニ陳哉停?愴檀ニ停?懌?堙娯?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙可、ツ江ナ津銀?堙坂?愿コ窶怒窶堙個心窶佛ク窶堙??堋?窶堙ィ窶捶窶堙??堋?窶堙≫?堋スツ。ナ弛ツ催渉青カナ?ヒ??堙固椎停?ーt窶堙ー窶卍坂?愿シ窶堋オツ、窶愿シ窶堙ェ窶佚問?堋ヲツ、ツ人窶堙個出窶愿シ窶堙ィ窶堙ー窶伉」窶堋オツ、ナスdナス窶凪?堙娯?「ツェ窶ケテ??ーツサ窶堙ーツ絶?樞?堋オツ進窶堙淞、窶梅窶ケツ?、窶冦ナスツッツ、ニ知ニ脱ニ地ニ脱窶堙ーツ広窶堙溪?堋スツ。
ツ江ナ津銀?堙債渉、窶ケテ??堙戸?ェ窶佚・窶吮??ツ心窶冢窶堙?、窶堋サ窶堋ア窶堙??堙最スヒ懌?堋ェナ津滅スツヲ窶廬ツ湘≫?敕ッツ(窶「x窶堙「窶冢ヒ?岩?堙ーナ津滅スツヲ窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堋ス窶堙溪?堙個湘≫?敕ッツ)窶堙ー窶ケツ」窶堙≫?堙??佚・ツ青ィ窶堙個職ツ人窶堙「ツ渉、ツ人窶堙ー窶鏑窶堋ゥ窶堙俄?堋キ窶堙ゥツ。ツ江ナ津銀?堙債青「ナ?Eツ鞘?ー窶堙娯?「S窶ーテ昶?弭窶堙ーツ青カ窶堙敖出窶堋オ窶堋スツ渉ャ窶昶?楪渉、ツ人窶堙固?y窶ー竄ャ窶堙??堋?窶堙≫?堋スツ。

窶堋セ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙??堋「窶堙≫?堙?、ツ静娯?堙遺?堋ェ窶堙ァ窶堙個渉、窶ケテ??堙娯?吮??ツ心窶冢窶堙ー窶添窶堙ェ窶堙??堙坂?堋「窶堋ッ窶堙遺?堋「ツ。ツ鞘?ー窶堙溪?堙娯?堋ア窶堙ォ窶堙債、ツ江ナ津銀?堙ヲ窶堙ィ窶堙?窶佚・窶堋ォ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋ス窶佚・ツ催」ツ、窶ケナセ窶徭窶堙債、ヒ?銀?漏窶堙??堋オ窶堙?江ナ津銀?堙??「テ?窶堙版?X窶堙??堋?窶堙ィツ、窶弖ツ皇窶堙?津、ツ焦?窶堙個焦?ツ催昶?冢窶堙??堋?窶堙ィツ、ナスY窶ケテ?、窶ケテ?窶濃ツ、窶吐ヒ?補?堙娯?吮??ツ絶?「窶堙??堋?窶堙≫?堋スツ。

ツ 窶堋ア窶堙娯?愿ア窶佚・窶吮??ツ心窶冢窶堋ェ窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堋シ窶堙ェ窶堙俄?冢窶「テサ窶堙?停?ケ窶堙鯛?堙や?堋ュ窶堋ア窶堙??堙?、ツ購窶敞陳(ツ静ヲ窶「ツィナステヲヒ?ク窶堙ーナ?テ懌?堙楪)ツ、窶「ツィ窶板ャツ(ツ静ェ窶廃窶魯窶堙俄?堙ヲ窶堙ゥ窶ーヒ??テ昶?堙??堙娯?ー^窶尿窶堋ェ窶努窶堙??堙??堋?窶堙≫?堋スツ)ツ、窶堋サ窶堋オ窶堙??倪?披?ケテ?ナスティ窶冓ツ(ヒ?冷?佚滅スティナ蛋ツ、ツ湘キ窶從窶ーテや?拿窶堙遺?碗ナ津可湘佛停?敖、ナスティナ蛋ナ津ーナ?ツキツ)窶堙俄?堋ィ窶堋「窶堙?新窶堋オ窶堋「窶堙「窶堙ィ窶「テサ窶堋ェ窶堙??堙ア窶堙??堙アツ青カ窶堙懌?堙ェ窶堋スツ。窶堋ア窶堙ェ窶堙債、ニ塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥窶堙俄?堋ィ窶堋ッ窶堙ゥ窶吮??ツ青「窶堙??ケテ溪?佚」ツ鞘?ーナ?テコ窶堙個渉、窶ケテ??v窶督ス窶堙??慊ッ窶堋カ窶堋セ窶堋ェツ、窶堋ス窶堋セ窶堙?窶堙≫?堙??佚・窶ケK窶禿坂?堙?、窶ケ}ナ槌停?堙??堋?窶堙≫?堋スツ。

ツ 窶愿コ窶怒窶堙??堋「窶堋、窶懌?。ツ坂?倪?堙固弛ツ催鞘?堙債、ツ静ェ窶禿・窶ーツサツ、窶「ツェ窶ケテ??ーツサツ、ナステケ窶牌窶堙娯?伉昶?佚・窶堙??堋「窶堋、ニ但ニ胆ニ停ぎツ・ニ湛ニ蓄ニ湛ナ弛ツ催焦ステ・窶ケ`窶堙戸廩ツ静シ窶堙俄?ーヒ??堙≫?堙??ケ}窶伉ャ窶堙俄?「テ鞘?兎窶堋オ窶堙??堙、窶堋ュツ。窶堋オ窶堋ゥ窶堋オツ、窶堋ア窶堋ア窶堙俄?堙哉塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥窶堙ヲ窶堙ィナステ?窶堙俄?猫窶藩懌?堙按湘ーナ陳鞘?堋ェ窶伉カツ催昶?堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堋スツ。 窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堙

ツ(ヒ?ェツ)窶啣窶啜窶唹窶扼ヒ?按湘」窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堙≫?堙?静ュ窶侏?、ナ?v窶督ス窶堋ェ窶堙遺?堋「ツ、
ツ(窶愿アツ)窶堙ヲ窶堙ィヒ??窶ーツソ窶堙??ーツ昶?藩??堋ェ窶堋オ窶堙「窶堋キ窶堋「ツ絶?ヲツ湘」窶尿窶倪?披?堋ェ窶堋?窶堙ゥツ、
ツ(ナスOツ)窶儕ヒ?ェ窶堙固陳セナ津ェ窶堙??「ツカ窶ーツサ窶堙ー窶堙?窶堙つ、
ツ(ナスlツ)ナ津??堋「ツ渉、窶ケKツ青ァ窶堙娯?弃窶挾窶堙?新窶堋ス窶堙遺?ケKツ青ァ窶慊ア窶愿シ窶堙娯?ケテ滅ス~ツ、
ツ(ナ津慊)窶ケツ、窶凖岩?堋オ窶堋スツ渉、ツ人窶氾鞘?板昶?堙娯?敖ュ窶傳ツ、 窶堙固津懌?彑窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥ
ツ。

ツ 窶「ツェ窶ケテ??ーツサ窶堙?静ェ窶禿・窶ーツサ窶堙債、窶彡ナステ俄?堙??卍ャ窶堙??堙個債キ窶堙ーツ縮窶堙溪?堙??堋「窶堙≫?堋スツ。窶堙や?堙懌?堙ィツ、窶彡ナステ俄?堋ェ窶ケ}窶伉ャ窶堙可「窶徭ナスs窶ーツサツ」窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堙娯?堋セツ。窶堋ア窶堙ェ窶堙債、ニ塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥窶堙??堙哉辰ニ樽ニ椎?ニ湛窶堙?、窶堙?窶堙≫?堙?渉ャ窶ケK窶禿坂?堙??堙坂?堋?窶堙ゥ窶堋ェニ棚ニ停?ーニ停?愴胆窶堙??堋オ窶堋ゥナ陳ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙ェ窶堙遺?堋「ナ陳サツ湘帚?堙??堋?窶堙ゥツ。窶「テ凪?ケツォ窶堙娯?彡ナステ俄?堙??堙?ツ行ツ渉、ツ人窶堋ェツ行窶堋ォナ津ー窶堋「ツ、ナ陳サ窶ケテ?窶敕娯?昶?楪、ツ信窶廃窶敕娯?昶?樞?堋ェ窶ーテや?拿窶堋セ窶堙≫?堋スツ。
窶堋ス窶堙??堋ヲ窶堙篠、窶「xナスR窶堙娯?禿イ窶昶?樞?堙ィ窶堙ー窶氾。窶堙嫁ステヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙?、ツ渉、窶「i窶堙ー窶拈窶ーテ??堙俄?冰窶堋「窶堙??堋「窶堋ォツ、窶堋?窶堙??堙?スg窶廃窶堋オ窶堋ス窶「ツェ窶堋セ窶堋ッナスx窶「ツ・窶堙≫?堙??堙?窶堙ァ窶堋、窶堙??堋「窶堙≫?堋スツ渉、窶昶?樞?堋ェツ青ャ窶堙ィ窶板ァ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堋ス窶堙娯?堋セツ。窶堋ア窶堙ェ窶堙債、窶堋ォ窶堋ソ窶堙ア窶堙??堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ(窶佚・ツ静倪?堙遺?堋ア窶堙??堋セツ)ツ、ツ青ウ窶卍シ窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥツ(窶堙ヲ窶堙ィツ重窶牌窶堙遺?牌窶惑ツ)ツ、窶堙??堋「窶堋、窶愿コ窶怒ツ人窶堙個青ォナスツソ窶堙ー窶堋?窶堙ァ窶堙ュ窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。

ツ 窶堙?窶堙≫?堙?人窶堋ェ窶督ァツ集窶堋オ窶堙?住窶堙ア窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶冢ヒ?ヲ窶堙俄?堙遺?堙ゥ窶堙?、窶弭窶堙ーツ構窶堋ヲ窶堋スツ渉、窶昶?樞?堋ェツ出窶藩??堋スツ。窶堋?窶堙ゥ窶伉コ窶堙個「ナスG窶ーテ昶?ーツョツ」窶堙娯?啀窶啗窶啀窶啌窶扼窶堙娯?禿塒弯窶堋ェナスc窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堋ェツ、窶堋サ窶堙娯?「i窶伉オ窶堋ヲ窶堙娯?鏑窶「x窶堋ウ窶堙坂?ケテ≫?堋ュ窶堙吮?堙??堙??堋?窶堙ゥツ。窶堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙俄?堙債、ツ静ヲツ進窶廬窶堙遺?ケテ溪?佚」ナ弛ツ催鞘?堙娯?愿≫?卍・窶堙ーナスツヲ窶堋キ窶堙?窶堙娯?堙?窶堋?窶堙ゥツ。

窶堋サ窶堋、窶堋オ窶堋ス窶罵ツ々窶堙按青サ窶「i窶堙娯?吮??窶堙俄?堙債、窶堋ゥ窶堙や?堙??堙債、窶拈窶ーテ??堋ェナスツゥ窶ーテ??廃窶堙可催ャ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堋ス窶ケテ?窶「ツィ窶堙「窶「z窶冢窶堋ェ窶堋?窶堙ィツ、窶愿??堙敖鞘?倪?堋ォ窶堙個習窶慊セ窶堋ェ窶愿ッ窶堋オ窶堋「窶堙??堋ウ窶堙ェ窶堙ゥ窶彡ナステ俄?堙??「M窶ケL窶廃窶ケテッ窶堙「ナス窶?窶堙遺?堙??堙?窶昶?樞?堙ァ窶堙ェ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。窶堋ア窶堙固スナセ窶佚」ツ、ニ湛ニ辰ニ湛窶堙固スナセナ致ツ青サ窶伉「窶冢ヒ?ヲ窶堙遺?堙ァ窶堙篠 窶堋ィ窶堋サ窶堙ァ窶堋ュ窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋オ窶堙??弭窶堋ェ窶堋?窶堙≫?堋ス窶堋ゥ窶堙?窶堋オ窶堙ェ窶堙遺?堋「窶堋ェツ、ニ塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥窶佚・窶板、窶堙娯?伉シ窶堙個湘ェツ焦?窶堙??堙坂?伉カツ催昶?堋オ窶堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋スツ。

Amazon product ASIN 0393318885

Question for information

Dear,
My name is Kyra Acke. I'm a University student from Belgium. I'm in my last year and to graduate I have to make a thesis. The subject of my thesis is 5S. The problem is that it is really hard to find information about 5S in Belgium. I have contacted all libraries in Belgium and the only book that I have found up till now is "How to implement 5S" and in there I can't find a lot of theoretical information about 5S. I really like to find more information about 5S and that's why I ask your help. Do you have some information about 5S or maybe an electronic version of a book, please send it to me. My email: kyra.acke @ gmail.com
Thanks!!!!
Kyra

Another factor with Japan's success in business is the concept of "giri" or "duty" or "loyalty". This may not be as strong as it once was, but certainly it still influences major decisions. That, and having a strong sense of pride in the quality of the product and not just punching in the time clock and counting the hours until punching out the time clock.

Hee, hee, have you seen the Japanese job market recently? The loyalty is going out the window as people spend long hours at the office (as opposed to working) to avoid going home before the boss. sounds awful productive to me:p .

I remember a recent "kaizen" at my company.

It was decided that we should all have the same keychain on our truck keys.

The wonderfulness of Japanese management is largely a myth, a fact made all the more evident by the current years-long economic malaise.

Its not a myth, you just have to be very, very specific. The Japanese are great at making stuff, the manufacturing sector is extremely efficient from the initial design to actually making stuff and getting it out the door. Just about everything else is an absolute joke, which you would find by looking at the economy, which in reality is in total shambles - not that any "expert" on Japan who writes the articles in the paper would say, as there job would be gone the next day.

Hee, hee, have you seen the Japanese job market recently? The loyalty is going out the window as people spend long hours at the office (as opposed to working) to avoid going home before the boss. sounds awful productive to me:p .
I know why Japanese often go home late.
because if a Japanese male goes home too early, not only his neighbors
will look down on him, but also his family members will feel shame of
him, since "go home too early" means that man is inability and less
importance in society.
So Japanese male would rather stay in office until late doing nothing at all, after that, they wander to pothouse and drink.
when pothouse is to close and drive them out, then they have to wander back home without alternative.
If I'm bias, just tell me.🙂 🙂 🙂

Last edited:
This techniques seem like methods used everywhere and seem like pretty common sense methods for companies to increase productivity.

Back
Top Bottom