What's new

Why Other Countries Hate Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very unfortunate side of China's growing nationalism, in my mind. I personally have wrestled several principle-less anti-Japanese posts on Chinese forums.

That being said, it shouldn't be generalized as "Chinese hate the guts of Japanese". Immediately after 911, in the US there were several hate crime incidences against people of seemingly middle-east ancestry or in seemingly muslim attire. On the other hand, there were Americans who spontaneously organized together to guard the muslim mosques. That's part of why it's wrong to generalize from the hate crime attacks that "Americans hate muslims".

Similarly, during the wide-spread demonstrations in China, there were posts on all major Chinese forums and SMS spams that call for people to stay calm and refrain from violence. There were also spontaneous efforts to self-police among the demonstrators. Some of the demonstration organizers later reported with frustration that there were instigators who purposedly sought after violence. People circulate conspiracy theories pointing to every possible and impossible directions. Unfortunately, under China's opaque political system, people may hi-jack demonstrations for their own various agenda and it's basically impossible to get these investigated.

nice gaijin said:
Not to stir the pot or anything, but much of the animosity I hear about against Japanese (those riots in Shanghai foremost in my memory) isn't targeted at the right-wing, it's against any target close enough to lash out at. The restaurant owners and exchange students probably aren't counted amongst the Japanese right-wing extremists, or they likely wouldn't have been anywhere near those riots.

While the action of the right wing might be the catalyst for this vehemence, there seems to be little distinction as to who actually deserves the animosity.

caster51 said:
Japan never deny about WWII history on japan side,So am I.

Japan killed many chinese in that war,the chinese is misunderstanding that.it is denied to differ from the fact, # of Victim

Then,why do you endlessly trash Jref with denials :?

No Chinese misunderstood that,Japan Imperial Army killed countless million Chinese civilians.Many millions in fact died,it's like looking for a needle in a haystack for precise death counts.It's plain stupidity for Japanese to even argue on exact numbers.Those war photos were taken by mainly Western reporters not Chinese propagandists,plus Japanese reporters splashed Japanese language newspapers with frontpage headlines pictured Japanese soldiers in glorified kills on Chinese civilian population.

godppgo said:
Same to you my American friend.

A spin doctor at work with these words,anyone can check your postings here are undisputable relevation of your own statement as ricecake truthfully pointed the obvious in post#326(2).

OK next
we disscusssd their view againt japan.
it is because of only war time.
nanking, 731 Yaukuni...
then
what must Other Countries Hate Japan ?
we understand their idea well .
can I go ahead to talk about their situation, ideoligy....

godppgo said:
There seems to be a few forumers who misinterpreted some of my view points.

Nope,we've never mis-interpreted your baseless Japanese-leaning at the expense of Chinese people who truly suffered by the hands of Japan Imperial Army's cruelty and savagery.

Do you know the 2 Chinese characters for " running dogs ",write those words on paper and read them outloud.

inkink said:
Records by Humanitarian groups & organizations:
International Red Swastica: 43,121
Nanking Red Swastica: 22,371
Chung Shan Tang (ツ絶?吮?榔窶慊ー): 112,267
Tong Shan Tang (窶慊ッ窶榔窶慊ー): 7,000 +
Nanking Mosque of Islam: 400 + (All Muslim victims)
Other humanitarian & commercial organizations: 35,000 +
Records by local authorities controlled by the Japanese army:
XiaGuan District: 3,240
First District (Southeast Nanking): 1,233
Nanking Department of Health: 3,000 +
There were also mass graves of civilians and military personnel shot in mass, or buried alive by the Japanese army, and thousands shot by the Yangtz river then shoved into the river, for whom there were no burial records.

Dear inkink:

Thanks for good information. This is huge number actually, andツ I am very sorry about that. Although, I am not sure all of them are civilians or not, since there were many Chinese soldiers who did not ware the uniform, but I am sure there were many civilian victims.
Tomorrow is the August 15th, and day of Japan surrender. I would like to pray for all of the victims, and show my deepest sorrow.

Records by Humanitarian groups & organizations:
International Red Swastica: 43,121
Nanking Red Swastica: 22,371
Chung Shan Tang (ツ絶?吮?榔窶慊ー): 112,267
Tong Shan Tang (窶慊ッ窶榔窶慊ー): 7,000 +
Nanking Mosque of Islam: 400 + (All Muslim victims)
Other humanitarian & commercial organizations: 35,000 +
Records by local authorities controlled by the Japanese army:
XiaGuan District: 3,240
First District (Southeast Nanking): 1,233
Nanking Department of Health: 3,000 +
There were also mass graves of civilians and military personnel shot in mass, or buried alive by the Japanese army, and thousands shot by the Yangtz river then shoved into the river, for whom there were no burial records.
😊 😊
there is other information and documments about that.
that is ,to much inflation...
it is a chinese way.
they said "there are japanese chemical weapons more than 400,000:)
hpwever there are only 700

i will show you later:)

No problem, and thanks for sharing your opinions and feelings. During the last few days we've had heated discussions about various details but in the end I believe we all want peace, prosperity, democracy and love, for ourselves, and for our children.

To me, that's the most important thing that we can be sure about, even if we still have different views or beliefs on some detail topics. Especially when we are witnessing everyday how brittle life is in front of metal and explosives. I'm so glad the ****** business in Lebanon is officially over now, at least on paper.

Poke-mon master said:
Dear inkink:
Thanks for good information. This is huge number actually, andツ I am very sorry about that. Although, I am not sure all of them are civilians or not, since there were many Chinese soldiers who did not ware the uniform, but I am sure there were many civilian victims.
Tomorrow is the August 15th, and day of Japan surrender. I would like to pray for all of the victims, and show my deepest sorrow.

re52-1.jpg

re51-1.jpg

ツ青「ナ?Eツ紅邃「テでスナ。窶ーテッ窶「ツスヒ彗ナ?X窶ーテッ窶卍キ 窶凖で?ツソツ森 in nanking and 窶氾固ステサツ鞘??receipt)
窶氾固ステサツ鞘??receipt)
窶吮┐窶伉?窶愿キ(meat) ツ十窶敖?ツ、 ツ債サ窶愬?sugar) ツ十窶敖?ツ、 窶ケ窶コ (fish)ツ十窶敖?ツ、
窶佚・窶慊、窶禿サ(oil) ツ十窶敖?ツ、 ツ食窶ー窶?sult) ツ十窶敖?ツ、 ニ池ニ湛ニ単ニ鍛ニ暖(biscuit) 窶愿アツ十窶敖?ツ、
ナ?テ坂?卍キ窶罵窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶ーE窶堙娯?戞窶堋ュ窶伉ス窶堋ュ窶堙娯?愿ッ窶督ッ窶ケ~ツ催鞘?堙個食窶板ソ窶「i窶堙ー窶卍ク窶佚補?况窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋オ窶堙?、窶堋イ窶ーツカ窶堙可青ス窶堙嫁?'ナステ凪?况窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キ
窶「ツスヒ彗ナ?Xツ青「ナ?Eツ静板十ナスナ。窶ーテッ窶愿ッ窶督ッナステサ窶覇ツ焦?
ナステ・窶戮 窶凖つ ナ?ツソツ森
thanks for helping many chinese refugees....
lie of ツ絶?吮?榔窶慊ー...111,000....
burial activities of 邃「テつ(ツ青「ナ?Eツ紅邃「テでスナ。窶ーテッツ)
res81gif-1.jpg

1945 Nov..KMT
To submit material to Tokyo war crimes tribunal and to excute General Hasegawa, KMT total mobilized the Nanjing citizens.
At that time, this composition committee was established.
窶吮??窶ー窶コナ坦ナス窶突?祥?オ窶ーテッツ、窶卍イツ債ク窶慊敘致窶ケテ?窶愿ャ窶ケナセナ遅ナス@窶卍。ツ、窶「テ卩津ャナスm窶ーテッツ、ヒ?」ナスt窶ーテッツ、ツ渉、ツ工窶ーテッツ、ナスO窶督ッナステ・窶ケ`ツ静や?扼窶冂ツ、ツ紅邃「テでスナ。窶ーテッツ、ナスツゥナスツ。ヒ?祥?オ窶ーテッ ナ?ツッ窶督ッ.....14organizations
ツ絶?吮?榔窶慊ー was not inclided in 14 official organizations.
then. there was no claim from nanking Citizen abot nanking incident.
ツ「窶廨ツ人ツ催淞行窶卍イツ債クツ鞘? investigation note for enemy's crime] so they made this investigation note
accoeding to ツ湘」ナ?Cツ「窶佚・ツ広窶「テアツ」ツ(1945.12ツ・15ツ)
窶愿コ窶怒窶堋ェ窶捏窶堙ェ窶堋スツ渉コヒ彗20ツ(1945ツ)窶扼窶堙?2ナ椎ス13窶愿コ窶堙坂?愿ャ窶ケナセナス窶毒陳?ナステシ窶扼窶堙俄?懌?凪?堋ス窶堙ゥツ。
窶堋オ窶堋ゥ窶堙ゥ窶堙可、ツ「窶堙ュ窶堋ク窶堋ゥツ絶?敘陳ャ窶堋セ窶堋ッ窶堋ェナス竄ャナステ停?堙俄?ケナク窶「ツィ窶堙ー窶「テケ窶堋ーツ、ナ津個人窶堙ー窶凖??「テァ窶堋オツ、窶堙懌?堋スツ静ュ窶ーテ絶?堙可青カ窶堋ォ窶ー窶樞?堙鯛?堋スナスツゥ窶「ツェ窶堙娯┐Fナ津エツ(窶堋ャ窶堙・窶堋、窶堋ア窶堋、ツ)窶堙ーナ?ティ窶堋「ツ、窶氾懌?堙ー窶板ャ窶堋オ窶堙??懌?毒スナセ窶堙娯?敕淒スS窶堙按出窶藩?ス窶凪?堙ーナ津ェ窶堙ゥツ人窶堙坂?堙吮?堙??堙ア窶堙??堋「窶堙遺?堋「ツ湘ウ窶佚披?堙??堋?窶堙≫?堋スツ」窶堙??堙坂?「sナスv窶ケc窶堋ェ窶堙≫?堙?、 ツ湘」ナ?Cツ「窶佚・ツ広窶「テアツ」ナスナク窶堙娯?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙俄?「テア窶堋カ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。
ツ湘凪?ーテョツ静篠集窶冂ツ《ツ坂?倪?督ッ窶怡窶堙?坂?倪?督ッツ青ュ窶「{ツ》窶堙債、窶愿コ窶コ窶樞?堙個催淞湘ウ窶堙ー窶卍イツ債ク窶堋オ窶堋スナスナセツ、50窶毒凪?堙??堋「窶堋、ナ陳ゥツ静鞘?堙?窶堙ィツ絶?敘スナ。窶堙ー窶凖アツ出窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堙??堙坂?堙遺?堋「窶堋ゥツ。窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堋ェツ『窶堙ュ窶堋ク窶堋ゥツ絶?敘陳ャツ』窶堙娯?ケナク窶倍窶堙??堙坂?堙??堋、窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堋ア窶堙??堋ゥ
"KMT announced japanese army killed 500,000ppls
why do not Nanjing citizens hold a service in 9th aniversary of nanking incident. why is it such so few"
ツ絶?吮?榔窶慊ー窶堙固?e窶佚?窶堙最ステ・窶戮1ツ、窶佚?ヒ?オ1ツ、ツ人窶「v10窶堙固致12窶督シ
ツ絶?吮?榔窶慊ー , They were composed only of 12 people. :eek:
how could they do that?
nwe evidence..
窶凪?樞?倪?吮?堋オ窶堋ス窶堙娯?堙債紅邃「テでスナ。窶ーテッ窶堙?スツゥナスツ。ヒ?祥?オ窶ーテッ窶堙娯?堙昶?堙??堋?窶堙ゥ
only 邃「テつ and Autonomy committee buried them
sankei nwes paper
res71-1.jpg

Osaka ners paper 1938,4/16
窶佚・ツ催」窶卍ゥ窶愿コツ新窶「ツキツ」窶堋ェ13窶扼4ナ椎ス16窶愿コ窶「t窶堋ッ窶堙?「ツ催??ケテ溪?堙懌?堙??堙可湘ゥ窶愿?窶堙?793窶佚個、ツ湘ゥナ?O窶堙?窶毒?11窶佚娯?堙ー窶「テ絶?堙??堋ッ窶堋スツ」窶堙??「テア窶慊ケ窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。窶堋ア窶堙ェ窶堙ーツ坂?。窶堙ュ窶堋ケ窶堙ゥ窶堙?窶毒?104窶佚娯?堙??堋?窶堙ゥ
total amount of dead 32104 were buried...
邃「テつ also was padding it because of money

WHY is someone flooded this thread with propaganda-like materials from Japan War Department from WW 2 ?

caster51 said:
japan never deny about WWII history in japan side.So am I

Japan killed many chinese in that war

Who's confusing here,a flip-flopper absolutely has ZERO credibility !

Continue propagandized your posts can only defeat your points.

(off-topic : UR Godizilla on crisscross.com )

WHAT WAR MEANS....ナ?Oツ坂?伉人窶禿堙。テ鞘?抃窶愿コナ坦窶貼ツ行
ツ坂?倪?督ッ窶怡窶吮??窶ー窶コツ静ゥ窶彖窶「窶敖坂?伉催崢静ゥ窶彖ツ祥?工ツ催ャナ?T窶牌ツ」1941(窶佚、窶徒ツ・窶怡ツ・ jナ?テ卍焦?窶伉?)
according this , Nanking incident ツ静ゥ窶彖ツ鞘?倪?堙??堋オ窶堙??「テ陳集ヒ?ウツ催シ
ツ坂?伉催崢静ゥ窶彖ツ祥?祥??卍キ窶肋窶ケ窶「窶昶?吮?堙娯?ーテア窶?窶ケLツ『窶肋窶ケ窶「窶昶?卩スツゥ窶彖(ツ湘」ツ集)ツ』
we(KTM) paid Harold John Timperley money to make writing two books about nanking incident as propaganda.
Chiang Kai-shek denied massacre
timperley-1.jpg

"LEFT BOOK CLUB TOPICAL BOOK"
"NOT FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC"
ツ、"LEFT BOOK CLUB PRICE 2/6"
left book club ...there was a shadow of brits Communist Party (Comintern)
Communist International - Wikipedia

ツ絶?吮?榔窶慊ー....
nanking -G Report..

http://www.history.gr.jp/~nanking/nankincity_gaikyo02.pdf
http://www.history.gr.jp/~nanking/nankincity_gaikyo.pdf
http://www.history.gr.jp/~nanking/nankincity_gaikyo03.pdf

This thread is starting to annoy me, and is getting to much off topic to the war!!!

@Caster51 please post your things in War related threads!

I Feel Sad ,,,,

I feel sorry for myself when I think about this,:(
I dont know why we cant all just get along, :argue:
the wars have been going on for two long,🔫
make love not war !! :lover:

Caster5窶啀 please post your things in War related threads
!
Ok that will be enough.
it is easy to understand it if it changes the topic like "why Other Countries must Hate Japan ":p
then we might understand their purpose or intention

caster51 said:
(1) american killed many japanese.

(2) chinese killed many japanese, too

(3) because of WAR

(1) Americans taught Japanese a lesson for sneak attack on Pearl Harbor,Japan's heavy casualties in WW 2 were in South Pacific and Okinawa 👍

(2) No,minimal Japanese casualties inflicted by KMT and CCP as Japanese Army rampaged through out China.Russia had slaughter campaigns against Japanese Army and Japanese civilian population in old Manchuria.It was the GENEROUS local Chinese families adopted many Japanese war children when their parents left hurrily without them for Japan in 1946,later re-united with their Japanese parents in the early 1990's as reported on Japanese TV news.

It was always whitemen whipped Japanese's arses,as Japanese Imperial Army slaughtered millions of yellow folks through out Far East which truly contradicted Japan's empire scheme of " Greater East Asia Co-properity Sphere ".

(3) WHY are you burden yourself with Japan's WW 2 sinful atrocities ! :p

(1) Americans taught Japanese a lesson for sneak attack on Pearl Harbor,Japan's heavy casualties in WW 2 were in South Pacific and Okinawa.
(2) No,minimal Japanese casualties inflicted by KMT and CCP as Japanese Army rampaged through out China.Russia had slaughter campaigns against Japanese Army and Japanese civilian population in old Manchuria.It was the GENEROUS local Chinese families adopted many Japanese war children when their parents left hurrily lwithout them for Japan in 1946,later re-united with their Japanese parents in the early 1990's as reported on Japanese TV news.
It was always whitemen whipped Japanese's arses,as Japanese Imperial Army slaughtered millions of yellow folks through out Far East which truly contradicted Japan's empire scheme of " Greater East Asia Co-properity Sphere ".
(3) WHY are you burden yourself with Japan's WW 2 sinful atrocities
😊 😊 😊
we dont lived in the past.
japan lost a war , they lost colonies....
it is so funny that chinese can not get japanese ghosts out yet ☝
have a nice dream..

caster51 said:
we dont lived in the past.

Japanese are living with haunting past and WW 2 war ghosts !

Aren't your propagandized postings flag as " warning sign of Japan's re-militarism " ?

Last edited:
Elizabeth van Kampen said:
Hello 4321Go (happy)
Thank you for your kind words, I am more than happy that someone from China is interested in my website.Many Chinese people suffered too in Indonesia during the Japanese occupation, not inside the camps with the Dutch but outside the camps. The Chinese in Indonesia have often helped the Eurasians on Java, those who were also outside the camps.
I have found many war stories from the Eurasians but none of the Chinese also suffering during that war time.

Just read over your one new update webpage. hehe. The years after World War Two looks very colorful ~

Amongst the reasons is that the various factions within LDP had continued so long.

Yes! and the fact that people like Aso and Mori actually have power regardless that they are so unbelievable...Aso is scary, but Mori is harmless. As Mori could actually become PM, it can not be ruled out that Aso could also - scary indeed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom