What's new

Initial D Arcade Stage Ver. 3

@Nanar
usually at club synergy (sm north-annex)... sometimes at quantum, also. it depends where my feet take me - or where my friends take me hehehe :p but it's just within manila: megamall, glorietta, etc.

where do you play? c",)

@Kenji93 (re: rx-7)
yeah i'd say it's a pretty good battle car. go for the spirit - or FD3SI - if you plan to get one 👍

(re: ae86 trueno)
i'm not sure but i think 1 or 2 options won't change engine, i just don't know which one/s :p

@CerberaLM
I play at Megamall, SM Manila or SM San Lazaro..

Do u know "Wolf"/"DamienWolf" by any chance?

@Kenji93
The FD is good on all courses, u'll never be fished.. But i think the FD Spirit
is better than the FD Type R, based on the rankings.. But they're pretty even,
the Type R is Grippy while the Spirit on the other hand is quite drifty.. It's
whatever suites ur driving style..

On the Trueno: Most forums tells that Options A, B, C, gets the high rev
engine while option D gets the Turbo Charger..

Ok.. That's good.. :)
Drive both cars and feel the difference between the two and choose the one
that suites your driving style..
Good Luck!!!👍

@CerberaLM
I play at Megamall, SM Manila or SM San Lazaro..
Do u know "Wolf"/"DamienWolf" by any chance?

white FC, from Team Initial-D Philippines :) i'm not sure if he's the one i battled with once - the machines at worlds of fun mega really suck...

we're not acquainted, though. he just becam a moderator in a (local) forum; i'll give you the URL, if you want. there are more threads about ID there 👍

I've met him already at the IDW Forums.. I'm just new to the game, and played for only 2 mnths..

Yup, WOF Mega machines suck BIG time.. But the machines at Clb Synrgy are in good condition except for the card reader at the left machine that jams sumtyms..

Whatever car u get, there will be some other car that has an advantage on a certain course over your car, so its not just about skill, but how much of an advantage u have over the other person. The other upgrade, different spoilers, rims etc.....actually change the way ur car drives. THe biggest spoilers usally keep ur car on the road more, such as in the rain where u slide too much. The gold rims do the same. The smaller spoiler gives u more accerlation, and the one inbetween is just as it is, a middle points between the two. Also, in my opinion, STAY WITH ONE CAR!! you still get battle lvls, racer lvls that make ur car faster waaaay after you finished upgrading it. The auras also make u go faster. The stronger the aura, the more of a boost u get. If u dont believe me, drive a car with a aura other then blue, then drive the same car that is upgraded without the aura. I had a friend with a rainbow aura cause he cheated and would race on the other machine and let himself win. WHen i raced him, i would catch up to him on every turn, but i couldnt pass him cause he would just block then after awhile his car picks the speed back up that he lost. I could tell it was his driving too cause i could see the line he was using, and he was riding in the middle of the lane on every turn. So STAY WIT ONE CAR!! you might lose on certain courses, but use that to ur advantage. Practice that one course over and over till u got it down. Then ur weakness is ur advantage..in a matter of speaking. I drive a S2000 and i know ill never get below 3 mins, though my shortest time was 3:06, i need to figure a way to go through the turns that i slow down on. I used to get 3:12 and higher all the time, but its about practice. Now, i beat treunos on the downhill. How u ask since i cant seem to beat their time? Easy, i pull into the lead cause of my 6 speed, then take a different line the what the normal treuno driver would use to throw him off. You'd be surprised how well this works. cause once they slow down on a turn, that loses enough time to where u can still beat them. So just stay with one car, and get good on EVERY course so u never loose.

hihi.....i got some cars??

1)BNR32..battle lvl 33
2)AE86 Trueno..battle lvl 29
3)EVO 4..battle lvl 20
4)SUZUKI CUPPUCINO..battle lvl 30
5)RX-8..battle lvl 11

👍 :) 😊 :p 🙂

The stronger the aura, the more of a boost u get.

dude i've been playing since ver.2 came out and even on ver.3 that is NEVER the case. the aura is just for show, that's all there is to it. i've raced many players w/ aura using my less than battle level 7 car - and i have won more often than not. and i know veteran players will agree w/ me when i say: it's not about the car, it's not about the option/setup but about your driving skill. yeah they'll beat you at startup, especially if they're using a 6-gear car and you're using a 5-gear but that the battle doesn't end there. fine they got the lead - but the question is: can they keep it? if you think about it, those who get 6-gear cars (especially newbies) rely too much on startup and just try to block til the end to win - weak. they'll never get too far w/ that mentality...

there are only 2circumstance where you'll get aditional boost: 1) when you play "boost on" - that is, if you're the trailing car and you or the other player didn't step on the brakes before the battle; and 2) when you have more points (particularly when your car is already full-tuned; faster boost, especially when coming out of a turn clean)

Whatever car u get, there will be some other car that has an advantage on a certain course over your car
true...
, so its not just about skill, but how much of an advantage u have over the other person.
most of time, difference in skill can negate can that advantage.
The other upgrade, different spoilers, rims etc.....actually change the way ur car drives.
the difference in tunes (spoiler, rims and etc) are so insignificant, any tunes can achieve similar times.
THe biggest spoilers usally keep ur car on the road more, such as in the rain where u slide too much. The gold rims do the same. The smaller spoiler gives u more accerlation, and the one inbetween is just as it is, a middle points between the two.
most of times, tunes are just for aesthetics. so just pick whatever looks good for you.
Also, in my opinion, STAY WITH ONE CAR!!
ok, nothing wrong with this opinion.
you still get battle lvls, racer lvls that make ur car faster waaaay after you finished upgrading it. The auras also make u go faster. The stronger the aura, the more of a boost u get.
no, battle lvl, racer lvl, and aura have nothing to do with performance.
If u dont believe me, drive a car with a aura other then blue, then drive the same car that is upgraded without the aura. I had a friend with a rainbow aura cause he cheated and would race on the other machine and let himself win. WHen i raced him, i would catch up to him on every turn, but i couldnt pass him cause he would just block then after awhile his car picks the speed back up that he lost. I could tell it was his driving too cause i could see the line he was using, and he was riding in the middle of the lane on every turn.
most likely, that was boost on battle.
So STAY WIT ONE CAR!! you might lose on certain courses, but use that to ur advantage.
kinda true...
Practice that one course over and over till u got it down. Then ur weakness is ur advantage..
how your weakness can be your advantage by practice???
in a matter of speaking. I drive a S2000 and i know ill never get below 3 mins, though my shortest time was 3:06, i need to figure a way to go through the turns that i slow down on. I used to get 3:12 and higher all the time, but its about practice.
3'06?? quite OK, but still can be improved a lot...
Now, i beat treunos on the downhill. How u ask since i cant seem to beat their time? Easy, i pull into the lead cause of my 6 speed, then take a different line the what the normal treuno driver would use to throw him off. You'd be surprised how well this works. cause once they slow down on a turn, that loses enough time to where u can still beat them.
well, trueno is not good battle car since it's 2nd slowest in terms of start-up, meanwhile s2000 is 6gear so it's faster than any 5gear car, but it's slowest startup for 6gear though.
all you have to do is block trueno all the way... then you win.
So just stay with one car, and get good on EVERY course so u never loose.
ok idea, but just remember there's car limitation, you will really have a hard time on wet condition and some course (eg. tsuchisaka) with s2000.

evo3 CE9A...

- good in akagi, both downhill and uphill (personally i think it's better than an FC/FD on the uphill)
- not bad on akina (gc8v is better on uphill), happo and shomaru
- very nice on iro
- quite slippery on usui and tsuchisaka

evo3 CE9A...
- good in akagi, both downhill and uphill (personally i think it's better than an FC/FD on the uphill)
correct, in fact evo3 currently is the best car on akagi uphill dry and 3rd best car on akagi downhill dry
- not bad on akina (gc8v is better on uphill), happo and shomaru
incorrect, evo3 ranked below average on akina (ranked around 20th for both downhill and uphill) and even worse on happo (ranked around 30th for both ways), it's performance in shomaru is no difference than akina (again, ranked about 20th for boty ways
- very nice on iro
quite true, but evo5 is better on iro and evo4 is waaaaay better.
- quite slippery on usui and tsuchisaka
on usui... not really....
on tsuchi.... anything but skylines and rx8 feel slippery there....

IS A AE86 A GOOD BATTLE CAR.......

AND GOT ANY CAR BESIDES THE FD3Si GOOD AT BATTLE

(Because I hate the FD)
For Something Reason the FD always must stay at 4th gear or not the car will slow down......

overall ranking : evo4 > evo5 > evo3 > evo7 > evo6

ae86 is not a good battle car, since it has weak startup (only slightly better than cappucino in terms of startup)

yeah maybe so but i'd still prefer an evo3 (even over an evo5/6) on akina :p

besides the rankings don't mean $h1t if the driver can't even handle the car; it's still all about skill :)

@Kenji93
yeah evo4, definitely.

but regarding getting other cars, well... i could suggest sticking to one car first, and i guess the evo4 would be a safe bet. it's takes a lot of time (and money, of course) to tune a car and get the parts that suit your driving style so getting other cars isn't really that feasible... right now i've got 6 cars, 3 aren't even full-tuned yet - and that's not counting the other cars i haven't gotten to playing since i got them lol (and that's another 4) :p

it may take a while but the good thing about getting other cars, though, is you'll eventually find the car that suits you :)

Back
Top Bottom