What's new

I am Ms. Electro from the Japanese alps

LOVE

My sweet Yukio san,
I have found your message to be as hard as steel to my love.
I can't neglect this kind of thought towards my happiness.
Pittsburg is such a dull place of bridges and rivers.
I have had numerous lovers from that area of this world of love,perhaps you in the near future?
I did prefer the Virginia coast then the eastern city.That was long ago on a loving,romantic excursion.
I understand perhaps you've never felt the heart of a loving hot Japanese woman as I am.
I am hotter than a microwave!
Many men have felt my presence from as faraway as the Arctic Circle.
Maybe we should get two-gether for some ramen and soba.I want to infest my love upon you in Roppongi Hills.
Later, let's go shopping in the Ginza together,I'd like to show you a Cartier watch I am most interested in.
I hope you're really atrocious attitude towards my loving heart changes for the better.
I want to be loved by you.
Kiss and chu,
EJ
:)

Hope that Earthquake didnt knock you off the top of your mountain EJ, might have to apply ice packs if you been hurt.............

I have found your message to be as hard as steel to my love.
One of the hardest things in the world are the truths we realize within ourselves.

Pittsburg is such a dull place of bridges and rivers. I have had numerous lovers from that area of this world of love,perhaps you in the near future?
You are correct, Pittsburgh is dull, as Usui is dull, and I too have had "lovers" here... but honestly, I don't think you could handle me.

I did prefer the Virginia coast then the eastern city. That was long ago on a loving,romantic excursion.
Isn't Virginia for lovers?

I understand perhaps you've never felt the heart of a loving hot Japanese woman as I am.
You're understanding is incorrect here, but that's okay, let us pretend that I am homosexual, or that I am a virgin, let us say that I have never kissed a woman before, I'm not dependent on your approval to lay before you my history, but in the words of Margaret Atwood...

You'll have to face it, the endings are the same however you slice it. Don't be deluded by any other endings, they're all fake, either deliberately fake, with malicious intent to deceive, or just motivated by excessive optimism if not by downright sentimentality.

That is, regardless... it's not the what, but the why.

I am hotter than a microwave!
Microwaves have killed men, and Sylvia Plath has said, that she has eaten men like air... perhaps you two have some thing in common...

Many men have felt my presence from as faraway as the Arctic Circle.
There is no life in the romanticism of the oblique, the unknown, only dream-death. We are attracted by any life which represents for us something unknown and strange, by a last illusion still unshattered.

Maybe we should get two-gether for some ramen and soba.I want to infest my love upon you in Roppongi Hills.
An infestation of love, like a love disease, like a virus, that makes me want you more and more? It is like Desclos's Histoire de O、 your submission gives you control, or, is it the opposite? Am I the destroyed wolf, or the destroyer wolf?

Later, let's go shopping in the Ginza together,I'd like to show you a Cartier watch I am most interested in.
Possessions are fleeting. By this time, in our hypothetical futures, before the Blake-lite Firey Angels fell, you wold never be thinking of such transient things.

I hope you're really atrocious attitude towards my loving heart changes for the better.
You tell me. There is, however, a beatuy in Atrocity.

I want to be loved by you. Kiss and chu,
We all want to be loved, but I think you want to be adored. I don't want to be adored, I want to be loved.

恋は、なんですか。ちゅ為ようか。よかったら。

Last edited:
Thank you!

Hi, Loves!
I have never felt so much needed love on my pc then I have felt here on jref.com.
I feel the warmth of a hot spring here.
I feel a diamond formation around my finger.Appropriate now as I am tired of having meaningless relationships with men. How long must this go on!
I refused to have breast implants was one of the reasons I left Timothy.
He was an amateur between the sheets. I was always faking it with him.
Happy I left him behind nowadays.
I can always fall in love again😌
I want to thank you for thinking of me, you two.👍
We know that I sit on four tectonic moveable plates. I did feet it in July!
I have been making trips to Yokohoma recently. Love it!
Great place to purchase lipstick.
Oh, dear! I forgot to make an appointment to get my fingernails done.
I need to get another hostess job, I spent all my money over the past weeks shopping in Prada. Do you blame me:p
Ginza was a blast!
I guess I am an average high maintenance Japanese woman.😌
Income with me means so much. I want a multi-million dollar house like I see on those Americana shows. My dreams shall never go up in smoke.
My friend, Miki had her dreams shattered when she moved overseas.
I will get my inspiration from my friend from Beijing.
Chen has it all!
I am a good woman as I am handy with a sewing machine.
All this talk is getting nothing done now, I need to get my hair done today.
http://www.hairmake-earth.com/index.html
Bye for now,
EJ

Surprize !! Nice to see you there, electric !! Keep us in the light, my dear !! MM

Are you handsome?

Hi,
I just want to say, I don't mean to run and hide all the time,but I can get busy,busy.
Dancing to the big beats that I love so much. All-night long.
Life is short....residing in Japan.
I don't want to be a farm worker.
I live though a world of undemanding danger and Japanese excitement.
I am just a flawless young woman who has diffrent personality traits than most here.
Maybe?
I hate cigarettes but love bubble-gum.
Perhaps, I am more than elegantly dressed than I should be.
I feel the heat to be beautiful always.
I am the prettiest girl around. Most have agreed here.
I am confident enough to speak to you about myself.
I want you to know, I am love-starved.
Thank you.

No problem there, ELECTRIC chan ! We all get busy at times, and just can't get around to things that we think would be nice to do, or get around to doing, but. . .

Whenever you do have the time, drop by and give us a shout !! Share your heart, your heat, and that perpetual energy with us all !!

I want you to know, I am love-starved.
Thank you.

I do know the feeling. . . yes, indeed. :(

Thank You

Dear Mars Man,
I wanna say, especially to you that you are a one-of a kind-guy who is full of good thoughts and a positive attitude.
Never are you disruptive. Who are these dammed souls that torment me?
I am not here for flame wars. Shame on them! Just shambolic lives they must live.
I will put a candle in the alter them tomorrow.
Why do people want to bulldoze me. I am attractive,especially after a few burbons.
I have read atrocious,troubled comments towards me, and all I am is to spread some happiness into my friends here on Japan Forum.
I have faced enough discrimination being a woman in Japan.
Those that do not want to read my life can ignore me.
I don't know why they are picking on me?
Where do they come from?
Most foreigners I have met are happy to meet me, but we as human beings can be at times truly fallible. Lost souls.
I do not want to feel their pain. I want to live my life here in true happiness.
Far on the top of Mt. Rokko,alas if it is my fortune.
Mars Man, I have to say that you are truly a man illuminated with hundreds of Kobe Christmas lights. You and many more have seen the sensual light of Electric Japan.
Those that want to fight should enlist in the U.S. Army.
I live a very frantic lifestyle in Japan.
Osaka,Nara,Yokohoma are just some of the places I have been these past months.
I want to air my thoughts out to those that want to read.
Why can't I have my say on Japan Forum?
If you are not interested,well, why not take off.
I want to speak about my lover's mushroomhood.
I wanna talk about my experiances in Jolly Pasta, Kobe.
I took my latest lover in my arm and enjoyed Mt. Rokko.
I held him so tight in the cool air.
I am sorry, my cat is in heat.
I must go now.
Ta-ta,
Electric

I want to live my life ere in true happiness.
Far on the top of Mt.
Rokko
if it is my fortune.
Mars Man, I have to say that you are truly a man illuminated with hundreds of Kobe Christmas lights.

Living far on the top of
Rokko
how
wonderful
would that be
The nature around you
the lights shinning up
seeing Mt.
Koya
on a clear night.

Aaaa
well, I live just under
Rokko
, with some of the view from my balcony.

Japan indeed threats us well 🙂

KOBE is love

Deep in my heart,truly I love Mt. Rokko.And you can't change that.
The YMCA is a place that is truly accomadating for beautiful visitors.
I saw the sights, the whole world on Mt. Rokko.
I can't forget Mt. Rokko.
Nor, I will not forget the taste of Kobe beef on Mt. Rokko.
I looked around and saw the happiness of love on Mt. Rokko. I was apart of the Kobe loved feeling.
Love was there when I needed it most.
6x634zn-1.jpg
It was uexpected. Love is the only one I love.

Rokko Garden terrace is a lovely place.

Hikking up Mt. Rokko from Ashiya Gawa is also great if you want to feel the walk up (which is great, but heavy... especially when you take the Rock garden route ;).

I feel you Ms. Electro!

I actually do not know if I am really worth the praise and energy you bestow upon me, ELECTRIC JAPAN san, but as I know also what a great source of peace and calm these Japan Alps can instill within the mind of the soul who adores, meditates, and consoles itself in them, can be, perhaps some of that may be showing through in some small, but not totally undetected way. Thanks.

Yes, even if you do not have the time to post that often, please do drop by from time to time and let us know how things are going for you. It's good to see you 'round again !! (and do watch out for those wild boar up in them there hills...I mean, they do taste good, but are a bit hard to find...so keep your eyes open for one...and if you have a BBQ party, let me know....BBQ wild boar does tastes...well, shall we say...uh...wild?) hee, hee, hee....

Hey...have a good one !!

Hello.

Hello.
Thank you for all the bittersweet messages.
I do love it.
As you can see, recently I am non-flyable now as I have learned more about real love.
I am so glad for the many men I have been lucky to meet.
Affairs make me tremble in delight,this has scandalized my image and reputation with an exclusive ski resort I have frequented the past years.
My espionage life has been stopped til now. I suppose that when the temperature starts to rise, I will be lured out again.
I intend to remain a true patriotic lady to Nippon.
My spring hiatus was spent in Puerto Rico with a double agent, I have secretly known since 2002.Sorry, she has been forced to remain nameless.
Yes. I am protecting her name now. I don't want a pistol pointed to my head, as you can imagine it's horriflying.
I have already been accused of scandalous conduct this year in Kobe and Nara with an octopus.
This is my life in Japan.
I remain now quartered in a cave.
Transmission out.
EJ

From where the sparkling crests of rum ladened waves, bubbling up to the soft, emotional sands of Puerto Rico, give vice to those of great expectation, to the caverns of densely cooled air, hidden among the heartlessly hard rock of the Japan Alps, as long as there is an electric glow of energy...there will be EJ ! I hope all is fine !! MM

You are the electric and the bittersweet of all.
You're positive waves and your words come true your heart.
You are the flew that makes us meditates.
You are a strong woman never loose spirit!

From all members you are the most astromantic and herbalicious!

FlowerChilz,

シン

WOW! I can't remember the last time (if ever) I was so engrossed in a thread!
Electric Japan, your post are incredible.
Are you a writer? If you are, or ever dabble in it, you will have many fans!

Thanks For Sharing Your Thoughts

I will be coming up here more to relax and unwind.
I am an accomplished modest sultry lover of sporadically fun-filled enthusiasm. Before I start drinking.

And I do love coming here from outside the stiff cold.

The mountain snow has caused me to do a backward somersault.
I haven't hurt myself.

I will tell you that the local scarce people here are harassing me with a loud bullhorn.
All is not calm nowadays. It is continuous,especially this time of year.
If only I could catch his eyes. What a foolish fool.

The Soviet tension on this mountain is terrible.The communist cause is gaining more and more elder experimentalists.
I can't share anymore now.

My reputational being is not fairy-tale. I am as alive as a mountain monkey. Secretly, my aim is to toss the communist bullhorn blower off this mountainside.
They have no idea I have taken a sabbatical from my defense profession.

Christmas is coming, and in Japan, indeed the beautiful Christmas decorations bring out dreamy romance.
I will speak more of my spirit towards tradiional Christmas through December.

I wanna tell you all something now!😌
Go directly here now. All of you!
This is crutial to do now.
http://www.avaaz.org/en/bali_emergency/

All True 24/7

WOW! I can't remember the last time (if ever) I was so engrossed in a thread!
Electric Japan, your post are incredible.
Are you a writer? If you are, or ever dabble in it, you will have many fans!
Every effort has been made with success to get my declassified non-fictional life out in 2008.
Fantastic sums it up.:eek:

I have a party to host.

SAVE OUR PLANET NOW! http://www.avaaz.org/en/bali_emergency

Baby hold on (wait a minute)
Uchuu wo matteku my heart check blue be-bop
I & I de tsuujiau hazu Hold on (wait a minute)

With the few fingers yet clinching for life onto the rocky and jutted edge of 2007, the rest of me dangling, like a last ingering autumn leaf in the winds of pressure to change, over the vast bottomless pit of 2008, I feel for you and your hopes and desires. I hope you do, in fact, become king of your mountian !! More power to you ! MM

oh...and I hope you have a great holiday season !

The days before Christmas are so nice to my heart of love.
I have been thinking of this all day today. I don't need to eat a non-expensive Mos Burger food item today.:eek:
All I need is what Santa can bring me.
I have had so many wishes this month.
Many of them suitable for a lewd dyke princess.
That's me!

I hope I have not frosted your Christmas with this revelation.
I do not wish to annoy my male lovers out there, but the truth to this matter is,Japan forum, well, I am a lesbian, though partial to handome naughty men.
I deserve to be on Mister Santa's "Naughty" list.

I know high above the town I am deemed "very dangerous." But we know, I am just not like your plain Japanese girl hanging around a BOSS Coffee vending machine.

I am magic. I am seductive, and now wanted by many out there.
I used to think maybe I could just be an ordinary housewife,but I couldn't be happy like that,especially in Japan. Unfortunately,every time I go to the postal office,well, I gotta go in a diffrent disguise.

I want to spend my whole lifetime sucked into rebellion,bondage, and sheer adventure. It has touched me. I can't sit here underneath this cave waiting for my black keitai denwa ring out.

I want to live outside here. Under the hot sun in Mexico.
The last time I spent 6 days in handcuffs. This was not a palm tree vacation but an assignment. A secret assignment."Keyoko"
Serina was her Mexican name. She was Japanese but living in Mexico, dealing in drugs and illegal ammunition. In Mexico, there is too much violent corruption.

6k6ybo1-1.jpg
I was hired to bring her back alive. I never did.
She escaped overnight on a secret flight to Hawaii.
Communism always takes from me.

I was almost fired from this organization I am associated with.
6yl81esgif-1.jpg

Confession, she had a beautiful bulb shaped bust, she loved to have a good time with tequila. I immediately fell in love with her. I would take a wiff of her and fall into a lesbian trace immediately. Champange glass shapped mammary beauty.

732s2g9-1.jpg

(This is the only known photograph taken of her in North Korea last year)

This is taboo to talk of at Christmas, isn't it?
Hanging Christmas stockings isn't what I do. I hang up my pantyhose.
Christmas is about hope and happiness for the coming year.
I am sorry.

I have roamed off talking about my disgusting life.
My Japanese traditional morals have sunk.

Delicious Aimer Feel underwear is my favorite brand in Japan.
My life is just now about love that accompanies tantalizing ecstasy.
I keep myself roasted under a kotatsu table, without going out in the snow now.

I love to drink sake nightly with honor for my Japan.
Some of you may know that today was the birthday of the Emperor.
We Japanese love him.

I am happy you are here with me. Perhaps we shall see each other soon.
I am eager to show you all my martial artistry. I am a professional in self defense.

I pray my wishes for you come true.
Have a great Christmas Day and a peaceful 2008.
I love you.
Good night,
EJ

89qqgcwpng-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom