What's new

Greetings From Yokohama!

Lina Inverse said:
Ok, if the mentioning of gay people bothers you that much...

No, obviously not the mention of "gay people." The fact that you singled them out for the widest spread of AIDS, without any mention that it's spreading among the heterosexual population as well. Look at Africa. Are they all gay people in Africa who are getting AIDS?

playaa said:
Anyways no no my guy friend is taroh, the girls names are raeflyn, mayumi, miki, and rina..

no emails yet? :( maybe I gave wrong email.. [email protected]

I knew that. I was kiddin' around with you and this whole thing blew out of proportion.

Sumimasendeshita. Moushiwakenai. :sorry:

Continue having a ball in Japan and let us know when you're in Osaka.

What do you think about all the people riding BICYCLES in Japan!

Sounds like you're doing swell, playaa (who uses 'swell' anyways? *lol*). Don't forget the pics!
Just go all crazy on the trains already and say hi to the gals starin' at you. Most likely you'll never see them again anyways (unless you become friends). :p

Golgo_13 said:
No, obviously not the mention of "gay people." The fact that you singled them out for the widest spread of AIDS, without any mention that it's spreading among the heterosexual population as well. Look at Africa. Are they all gay people in Africa who are getting AIDS?
Now you're totally distorting what I said :p
I never said that only gay people had Aids, only that (according to a statistic) gay couples had more cases of Aids than heterosexual couples. But as the saying goes, "Never trust a statistic you haven't faked yourself."

@playaa
Well, I think that "guy friend" is the appropiate expression for a male "girlfriend" :D
Anyway, I still hope you're using condoms, regardless if with a boy or a girl :haihai:

happy life

Lina Inverse said:
Now you're totally distorting what I said :p
I never said that only gay people had Aids, only that (according to a statistic) gay couples had more cases of Aids than heterosexual couples. But as the saying goes, "Never trust a statistic you haven't faked yourself."

@playaa
Well, I think that "guy friend" is the appropiate expression for a male "girlfriend" :D
Anyway, I still hope you're using condoms, regardless if with a boy or a girl :haihai:
I'm leading a happy life !!!

Back
Top Bottom