What's new

Greetings from EarthSister

EarthSister said:
TwistedMac

Hold on, take it easy.
that was easy, i'm calm.. i'm just stating it

EarthSister said:
Give your forum members some credit. They can think for themselves and discuss things without losing their minds to it. Their brains aren't made of clouds and cotton candy.
I mean they're all sweet (like cotton candy) and fluffy.. as in something nice and cuddley you can wrap yourself up in.. not stupid.

EarthSister said:
Trust me, I have been called worse. If I am truly not welcome here, I will leave, no problem. But as long as anybody wants to talk with me, don't interfere by abuse.
we've got a great amount of crazy people here, most of 'em I consider friends. I never said you weren't welcome, different craziness adds flavour

EarthSister said:
If you, yourself, do not want to talk with people who have different ideas and experiences from yours, don't. But don't talk with people on a message board just to insult them.
who said I don't want to talk to crazy people? I love talking to them.
Some people will even call me crazy.
They're crazy though, you shouldn't take their word for it.

EarthSister said:
If you only want to know what you think you know already and nothing else, don't ever listen to anything radical or weird, because all new concepts seem to be radical and weird "to you" at first. But "everything" is in a progression whether you like it or not, from forever ago before you were here and continuing into eternity, we hope. Ask your grandparents about the radical ideas of their youth that are now the common technologies that serve the life you take for granted today.
uhm... ok?

EarthSister said:
Look how far we have come in 100 years, and consider that the races that are visiting Earth are hundreds of thousands to millions to billions of years longer evolved and advanced than we are.
riiiight

EarthSister said:
Contact between worlds of people is perfectly natural Universally, and all of the advanced races visit their neighboring worlds. We are on our way by our own nature and evolution, but we've only just barely begun to discover other life. There is nothing more radical than that -- so would you try to stop it from happening? Or would you just stop the discussions of the possibilities about it?
oooookay...

EarthSister said:
I am completely serious, and as honest and accurate about my and my family's experiences, and what we are learning from them as I can possibly be.
I'm sure you think you are.

EarthSister said:
I don't mind being disbelieved one iota. I am doubted all of the time, except by others who have similar kinds of experiences. Please state your case, but don't insult me personally.
I don't so much consider it an insult as a statement in this case..

EarthSister said:
You know, there are a lot of liars making popular claims about alien life.
I know....

EarthSister said:
If you are interested, listen and learn about the subject. Think for yourself. Think a little more outside that politically correct box, even if you call that radical.
Yes.. I am Mr. Politically correct, It's how people see me... no lie... really...

King of Tokyo said:
Welcome to JREF EarthSister

I won't act like I believe in aliens, because I'm an honest person.. I believe you about as much as Twisted does.. But I'm not going to bother you about it.. Heh.. So welcome to the forum.. Make sure to have fun..

Wow :) Thank you for having me, King of Tokyo! Nice to meet you.

TwistedMac

Thank you for your thoughtful honest reply. I understand where you are coming from.

Ok, maybe I am a little crazy same as you are, but I am not delusional and I am not lying.

Is there a science or SETI or paranormal portion to these forums?

TwistedMac is renouned for his directness, don't take it too personally. But take it easy on our new members TM, they're not used to your direct approach.

However, if discussing alien life is your main goal, maybe a site devoted to Japan isn't the most obvious place to do it. But feel free to enjoy all we have to offer here.

Wow, I had no idea this became a two-page thread already!

Welcome, Earth Sister!!! Glad you could join us!! 😄 🎈

I am sorry that you have received less than our usual warm welcome, but we are a friendly bunch overall.

To keep this Japan-related, when I read your intro., I remembered the UFO sightings by the Japanese airlines that flew over Alaska back in 1986, so I did a quick internet search and found this:

JAL Flight 1628 Over Alaska - UFO Evidence

What did you think of this particular story, which only happens to be one of many, of course?

Again, welcome to our forum and I hope you enjoy it here!! :)

Brooker said:
TwistedMac is renouned for his directness, don't take it too personally. But take it easy on our new members TM, they're not used to your direct approach.

However, if discussing alien life is your main goal, maybe a site devoted to Japan isn't the most obvious place to do it. But feel free to enjoy all we have to offer here.

Brooker

Perhaps you are right. I don't want to speak out of turn. However, this subject concerns all humans. Maybe you could create a portion for the subject in your forums.

The customary ufo forum members are obstinate against the alien races.

TwistedMac said:
talk to us about your japan interests ^^

If you wish to speak of aliens and UFOs, maybe http://www.alien-ufos.com/forum/ would be more suited for you?

A good idea would be to frequent both ;)

I am a member there, but I haven't visited in a while. I'll take another look.

Satori said:
Wow, I had no idea this became a two-page thread already!

Welcome, Earth Sister!!! Glad you could join us!! 😄 🎈

I am sorry that you have received less than our usual warm welcome, but we are a friendly bunch overall.

To keep this Japan-related, when I read your intro., I remembered the UFO sightings by the Japanese airlines that flew over Alaska back in 1986, so I did a quick internet search and found this:

What did you think of this particular story, which only happens to be one of many, of course?

Again, welcome to our forum and I hope you enjoy it here!! :)

Thank you for your welcome, Satori :)

I'm off to work now but I will take a look this afternoon and let you know what I think.

Well to MOST of the ppl who you tell this too this sounds like your a loon gone completely bananas....I myself don't think there are aliens on earth...but this universe is SO damn big...it would be a bit of a waste if other planets weren't inhabited, right????So I think there is other life elsewhere...even if it's just bacterias who have to undergo serious evolution just like mankind did :haihai:
But these days there are a lot of experiments going on with arial devices one would quickly think they are ufo's lolz.... 😌

RockLee said:
Well to MOST of the ppl who you tell this too this sounds like your a loon gone completely bananas....

RockLee

What I do best is speak with people who already know the aliens are here. They are personal experiencers, scientist and investigators. Jack and I give talks to groups large and small, some public but mostly private.

Most people who have personally experienced the alien people themselves, or have had a blatant sighting, or have studied the physical evidence, are very confused about the aliens. Most alien experiencers are scared, and they worry about future contact, and for their children. The way things happen is so strange that we think "anything" about it. Experiencers are concerned about other people finding out and shunning them, losing respect for them, and that perhaps they will lose their jobs, and most often these things happen to them.

If my telling people what I know helps them to start to understand the aliens, it can make everything easier for them in their own lives. I help explain how contact happens and why, both technologically and spiritually, so that it can make sense to them. And I show them how to communicate with their own alien contacts and encourage them to get to know them as the people they are. But I talk to anybody who is interested in hearing what I have to say, whether they believe it or not. The visitation to our world is important to every person on Earth, and every person should have access to actual firsthand knowledge of the alien races.

I myself don't think there are aliens on earth...but this universe is SO damn big...it would be a bit of a waste if other planets weren't inhabited, right????So I think there is other life elsewhere...even if it's just bacterias who have to undergo serious evolution just like mankind did :haihai:

Just keep watching the skies, my friend.

But these days there are a lot of experiments going on with arial devices one would quickly think they are ufo's lolz.... 😌

True. But if you saw an alien craft up close, you would not be mistaken. If you saw it from the inside and talked with the alien people, well, it might blow your mind. But, hopefully, you would want to talk with somebody like me, and have the free opportunity to do so.

If somebody you know and care about tells you that they have had the experience, you could understand, support them and help them find answers, instead of laughing at them and making their life into a kind of hell. That is why I speak.

It is very difficult for the alien races to approach humans because of the ramifications the humans suffer. The cure for that is communication of information and understanding, not evidence.

Satori said:

Satori

This looks authentic to me. I didn't read all of the articles about it, but in general you will notice that after authentic sightings by professionals that get into the media and public, some authorities then "investigate" and declare what it "really" was. As ridiculous as their explanations may sound, many people will believe them, because they just "can't" believe the truth. They just can't step away objectively.

ok, what if i say i think it's the opposite?

I think they accept it because it's a plausible explanation, while the "believers" are so hoping for it to be a UFO they'll claim it's alien in origin. Even if it's placed infront of them with a giant american flag on one side and a text that says "not alien aircraft, blimp!" on the other side, come hell or highwater they'll stick to believing it's alien because they soooo want it to be.

they just can't step away objectively...

Ok, since other like ReallyTwistedMac already spoke up, I'll do it myself :haihai:
I firmly believe in aliens, even though I haven't met any yet here on earth.
It would be extremely arrogant, egoistic and especially stupid to proclaim that we are the only living beings in the universe.
However I don't think they look like those you can see in the Star Trek series - either they look exactly like us, or they look quite a bit different.

TwistedMac said:
ok, what if i say i think it's the opposite?

I think they accept it because it's a plausible explanation, while the "believers" are so hoping for it to be a UFO they'll claim it's alien in origin. Even if it's placed infront of them with a giant american flag on one side and a text that says "not alien aircraft, blimp!" on the other side, come hell or highwater they'll stick to believing it's alien because they soooo want it to be.

they just can't step away objectively...

TwistedMac

You are right to think about it that way also. Just because the alien races are real, doesn't mean the believers know that, or what to believe about them, or even why. They may as well believe in anything at all, and they probably do. But believers and experiencers are not the same thing.

Whether an explanation is "plausible" depends on the person considering it, not on the explanation. Things just are what they are, regardless of what we think. Something could be implausible to you at first, but then you learn about it and it becomes plausible to you. Then the next person comes along and to him the same thing is new and implausible again.

We have to get past that projection of determining a thing to be what we think or feel correctly about it. That way, when we see something but don't know what it is, we will not all so easily allow it to be dismissed for us by certain factions naming what it is "implausible."

Humans are determined to make things plausible, and do so by deciding that it must be any plausible thing in our minds, such as a weather balloon or some space ice or a satellite or something. And if an official statement comes down as any of those things, then that affirms our vital security and correct belief and hope that there is nothing going on that "we" the most highly intelligent and educated don't know about.

Well, think again. And keep watching the skies.

Lina Inverse,
Good thinking!

Everyone,
I am greatly enjoying your posts and want to answer them all! But I am going away for a week starting tomorrow, and may not be able to do so before I leave or while away.

If you do not see me for a while, don't think the aliens abducted me. ;)

Woo hoo! We should make an alien-shaped cake! It'll be out of this world! Have a fantastique day and don't do anything I'd do!

EarthSister said:
Satori

This looks authentic to me. I didn't read all of the articles about it, but in general you will notice that after authentic sightings by professionals that get into the media and public, some authorities then "investigate" and declare what it "really" was. As ridiculous as their explanations may sound, many people will believe them, because they just "can't" believe the truth. They just can't step away objectively.

I'm sure you're also familiar with the fact that the Carter White House was denied UFO information: Carter White House Denied UFO Info - UFO Evidence

Apparently, some agencies believe they are above the law and have consistently denied congress and U.S. presidents access to all UFO investigations, possibly in order to develop new energy and propulsion technologies in secret.

I have no doubt there is higher intelligence in the universe, but I seriously doubt that higher intelligence would be violent like our society. Just a gut instinct, nothing more. I think there's a lot of disinformation that has been spread on this subject in order to discourage inquiries and investigations into this area, even to the point of saying that aliens would be something to fear or that anyone who has the slightest interest in the subject is a loony toon.

I think it's arrogant to think that we are the only lifeforms in the universe, and I agree with Steven Spielberg--UFOs do exist but they would never be violent or something to fear. :)

Btw, you have a wonderful sense of humor!! :p

And let's not forget the party that is now going on in your honor!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 🍰 🎈 :romance: 🎊 🍾 😄

Happy birthday Earth Sister! 🍰 beer:

@Satori
That's how I see it exactly as well! There's certainly a good amount of them among us, and they're most certainly not as aggressive as the humans (especially some Americans).
Indeed, they go to extreme lengths to spread as much disinformation as they possible can, so spearating the disinformation from the truth is quite difficult 😌

Vodkee, Jovial Jon, michi, Satori, Lina Inverse and Everyone:

Thank you so much for the well wishes! You made my week! What a glorious welcome :)

I was in Vero Beach Florida visiting my mother for my birthday and I got the biggest present ever, a hurricane! I am so happy to be home. I am so happy to be anywhere.

EarthSister said:
Vodkee, Jovial Jon, michi, Satori, Lina Inverse and Everyone:

Thank you so much for the well wishes! You made my week! What a glorious welcome :)

I was in Vero Beach Florida visiting my mother for my birthday and I got the biggest present ever, a hurricane! I am so happy to be home. I am so happy to be anywhere.

Wow, what a birthday present! I'm glad you made it home safely. My sister and her husband's home was completely destroyed by Hurricane Charley. Fortunately, they have insurance and plan to rebuild. What a hassle in the meantime, though! I really feel sorry for all of those people in Florida right now. Of course, California (where I live) is having earthquakes and aftershocks. Thankfully, I didn't even feel it where I live. Anyway, glad to have you back! :)

Back
Top Bottom