What's new

I am Ms. Electro from the Japanese alps

ELECTRIC JAPAN

Let me air my thoughts
14 Apr 2006
Hi,
When I am not mountaineering in the scenic alps with my all my partners-in-adventure lesbian chums,I'm performing in a erotic carnival.I often am called upon to use my high-volatage skills each summer.I am not fearful of high voltage since I was born during a thunderstorm.These past years in Japan I am always looking for somewhere to hide to keep me alive.I am fueled by the stars in the sky as I plug in nightly.No one shall succeed in foiling my devilish diobolical plans.My pleasure is rising each morning in my sleeping bag.

Greetings from the Japan Alps, those hills into which you obviously so well like to free yourself from the capturing bonds of earth's gravity and social prison !!

It's nice to have you with us all here on the forum ELECTRIC JAPAN san !! I do hope to hear more of your originality and graceful words dance across the screen on various posts across the forum as you share and learn with all of us here.

Perhaps some fine day we may meet up, since I am here on the outskirts of the urban settlements which line those majestic snow crowned towers--The Japan Alps. See you 'round !!🙂

Yes, very colourful introduction!
Im not usually the type to say hi to newcomers (sorry, but its true)... but this definately deserved a HI.

Unexpected reaction

I want to stay here.I needed to see you say that.I may be quite diffrent than some of you.My hands get sometimes out of control on my fired up keyboard.
I don't expect to be achieving much on the board,but all I want to do is enjoy myself with all of you.
Perhaps one day the sparks will fly?.
Thank you for the high-spirited positive response.
I will not fade away.I want to be sexually-liberated with all of you.
I will admit I have just written this turned upside down.
OPPS!.
I think my soul just slipped away.

Not to fret, ELECTRIC JAPAN san, it'll be there with you when you awake in your bag as the sun rises above the peaks which reach for the heights, the doorway of the stars.

^ ^ welcome,welcome you are to stay.I hope you do not fade away like memories of yesterday.I hope you stay different and unique,and I also hope you come to chat and talk to me!!! lol welcome to jref ELECTRIC JAPAN!
~Haru

Electric Japan - Your words really gave me quite a chuckle! I welcome both you and your original style...

Confession to my peers

I owe an apology to all of you.
As some may of observed that I was away for 7 weeks.
I was wounded and kidnapped in the alps,but I am fine as a daisy now.
The prospect of telling you all what happened to myself is too depressing to contemplate.
I hope I have not made anyone heartbroken.

Here I go spilling the news

I had been tied up in a bomb shelter the past several weeks on a high plateau.I was on a ski holiday,without warning I am blindfolded & gagged suddenly by evil ambitious villians.
I had 17 unexploded grenades tied on me.Going to the toilet was complicated.
Luckily I was discovered by super heroic commandos who ambushed my evil kidnappers with majestic kung-fu swings.
Now I am freed amongst the unspoiled desolate mountain alps like a genie in a lost lamp to tell the tale.
I wish a positive camaraderie with you.:)

By moonlight and sunlight I strike

I shall be wresting sumo style with all of you now.
Ready to pour myself in the heat of lust into a champion on this forbidden mountain.😆

The sun's coming out from behind the clouds which were supposed to have ruled the day on this day of the sun, and just as I open my borrowed notebook, I see the light !! The light of ELECTRIC JAPAN. . . challenging even that of the sun.

But, I will ask you, ELECTRIC JAPAN sama, to please forgive those elements which held you in the Japan Alps, even as it was surely most unpleasant an experience, regardless of how exciting it could have been, or how it could have possibly aroused long latent urges to explode the world, because it was all part of a greater scheme.

You see, those who had valiantly come to your rescue (they had failed the tryouts for the Mutant Turtles series) were actually part of Tokyo Denryoku's plan to sap some power from you in order to save the Japanese people from having to pay higher electric bills--it was for the good of Japan !! You will now be held in the high esteem of a national heroine, you will go down in folklore, you will become a cornerstone for a change in direction for Japanese culture, and you will give freedom to mutant gaijin like me !!:cracker: :p

In other words, 'Hey, you gotta post more, baby !!' Hope to see you 'round more !! 👍 :)

Da Monstar,how's life overseas?

Da Monstar, my twinkle toes are pointing towards you.
All 20 of them.🙂

A Star Out Of Reach

...Da Monster has his little Dutch clogs on.
I have already made a friend from Denmark.
I don't know how Denmark and Japan are connected?.
I do know the Japanese here love Dutch cheese.
"Oshi".
Da Monstar,thanks for spending enough time in Denmark to type me a nice message.I think I know you pretty well now.
Maybe one day in the far away future I will flirt with you in your hard Dutch clogs.
Hand in hand of course.🙂
Keep the spirit and one day you'll make it to Japan.
The freedom is is the sky above the mountains.
Da Monster,
Do you know any other lullaby sleepy time music?.
I would love to listen to every word you say face to face.
Do you know any nursery rhymes?.
This morning I enjoyed the ocean waves.
I have a question for you.What do you listen to so you can relax and sleep?
Toilet flushes?.
Flatuation eruptions as you let things slip out?.
I would be heartbroken if I did not receive another swanky message from you.
If you ever flew over here to Japan you would be the Flying Dutchman.
On the move and ready to flip flop in your wooden shoes and Adidas poncho.
Seeing you higher than the crows.I'd love watching your Dutchman wings soar across the dawn of Japan.I want to see your wings fly.
Jumble up your mind with a can of CHU HI and get romantic with me in Japan.
Get down and get groovy in a Shinjuku discotech in the morning sunlight hours.
I am smitten with you.:)
Da Monster,
When you walk in the rain and snow in Denmark do you think of the animation and comic obsessed geeks in Japan?.
The things one does for love.
The love of being a 'otaku'.Flying high above Akihabara in your clacking clogs.
I suppose you would overdose on that stuff here.Taking in the nightlife with eyes wide open.
Buying a bag full of character figurines ready to show your imaginary friends back in Denmark.
Hey,being obsessed with manga is nothing new here.😊
Da Monster,bashing on the web is uncool.Think about it next time before you ready your ammo.
I know you'll be bringing over serious wooden shoes for serious otaku shopping in Japan.
Ready to stomp heavier than Toho's Godzilla into a puff of smoke.
This would be of course after a all-night binge of whiskey and wine.

Last edited:
Dear Da Monster,
I wanna say and tell you that I am on a fact finding mission about Denmark.
It is a telescopic mission that requires whatever you are thinking.
I will tell you I am powered by electronic sensuality and the stars of Japan, far above the world.
I rise from the pavement here in Japan during the midnight hours, from my mountain fortress.
I am not an illusion or a photograph,but very real.
However you want to interpret me is fine.
I feel extremely isolated here at times in this mountain region.Thankfully I have underground passageways that give me access to the wider world and the people of Japan.
It's time for me to put my helmet on now.
Sayonara.

Alright..!!! Keep them lights a burn'n there !! And you're never alone, you got the whole Jref gang with you; so never feel lonely...

I have a great affection for all of you

Rich 303,
I like that finger pointed at me.
I would love to take a trip to Hollywood with you.Dancing to the music of American Idol in kinky leather boots.I am a dancing machine!.

My fingertips are so weary tonight.I adjusted my rocket booster for a great trip across the skies this week.Seeing the starlight makes me so hot.
I heard some people talking just the other day about them putting me on a ship to Mexico.

BOOP!...oh my,there goes my wind tunnel again.
Heaven knows it wasn't anyone else.I feel ashamed now.
I love the energy and attitude here at JREF.
Everyone is so mature and responsible.
I am armed and ready for anything here.
All I can do tonight is follow the stars as I drink strawberry wine.
Oh,I am such a silly willie.
😌

Back
Top Bottom