What's new

How tall are you ?

How tall are you ?

• Total voters
I'm pretty short 5'7 170cm. I guess its because I went to bed late a lot and stopped drinking milk after a while lolz.

5"0 and that is it. Haven't grown since the end of middle school, so I think I'm finished growing. Usually, the shortest in classes. Used to suck, but eh now I'm used to it XD.

I think I am something like 5 ft 11... But I am still growing ^-^ I am suppose to be something like 6 ft 2 or 6 ft 3 when I am older.

im only a littler English lad, im only in the region of 5'7" - 5'9", there are lots of English lads over 6'0"!

175. So average. Its funny though, because I have hardly grown since junior high, and I was fairly tall then.

But yeah, this metrics and imperial stuff. Annoying. I used different converters and got different answers. But what the imperial haters don't seem to realize is that for all the metric advantages, its based on 10, which is a sucky number. There is a reason why we don't have 10 or 20 hours in a day, each hour with 100 minutes, and that is because 10 sucks as a base.

If it were up to me, counting would be based on 12 and so would the universal measuring system.

186cm, i want to be smaller, because every time when i try fix brocken farming equiment, i notice than i'm too long, and it would to bee much more easier if i were shorter.
And too wide shoulders too.

I'm female and 173cm. Not really tall, but too tall for Japan sometimes. A lot of trousers and sweaters are too short for my long legs and arms.
The real problem is not my height but my shoe size. It doesn't even exist in Japan! :(

Back
Top Bottom