What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

How tall are you ?

How tall are you ?

• Total voters

Coffeesan

先輩
Reaction score
I'm 195cm, 6''5' fairly lean though I wouldnt consider myself the incredible hulk!

Sato

後輩
Reaction score
I'm pretty short 5'7 170cm. I guess its because I went to bed late a lot and stopped drinking milk after a while lolz.

Nuala

Hell's Finest Daughter
Reaction score
I recently checked my height and I'm at 6'6. <_>

mds35

後輩
Reaction score
5"0 and that is it. Haven't grown since the end of middle school, so I think I'm finished growing. Usually, the shortest in classes. Used to suck, but eh now I'm used to it XD.

Trabu

writer & chicken breeder
Reaction score
I think I am something like 5 ft 11... But I am still growing ^-^ I am suppose to be something like 6 ft 2 or 6 ft 3 when I am older.

Wardie1993

長い英国と日本の友情はラ Cブ!
Reaction score
im only a littler English lad, im only in the region of 5'7" - 5'9", there are lots of English lads over 6'0"!

MitsuKasuka

先輩
Reaction score
I am 5'6"! sorta average for a girls height. I think I've stopped growing though, I haven't grown since I was 10 e.e

Mark of Zorro

先輩
Reaction score
175. So average. Its funny though, because I have hardly grown since junior high, and I was fairly tall then.

But yeah, this metrics and imperial stuff. Annoying. I used different converters and got different answers. But what the imperial haters don't seem to realize is that for all the metric advantages, its based on 10, which is a sucky number. There is a reason why we don't have 10 or 20 hours in a day, each hour with 100 minutes, and that is because 10 sucks as a base.

If it were up to me, counting would be based on 12 and so would the universal measuring system.

Kouhia

D.I.Y if you can...
Reaction score
186cm, i want to be smaller, because every time when i try fix brocken farming equiment, i notice than i'm too long, and it would to bee much more easier if i were shorter.
And too wide shoulders too.

zoomingjapan

Japan Travel Expert
Reaction score
I'm female and 173cm. Not really tall, but too tall for Japan sometimes. A lot of trousers and sweaters are too short for my long legs and arms.
The real problem is not my height but my shoe size. It doesn't even exist in Japan! :(

Top Bottom