What's new

Boys and girls, how old are you?

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
Mine too, Dream Time! ;)

Everyone celebrates your birthday and dreamtimes in canada on July 1st. =D It's Canada Day!

Last edited:
I turned 33 in May of this year but I still feel like I am in my early 20's... I suppose I will never grow up...and I guess that having a 4 year old helps me feel young too........... I JUST LOVE CARTOONS :))

Originally posted by Erik
Everyone celebrates your birthday and dreamtimes in canada on July 1st. =D It's Canada Day!

yea,O Canada,haha
it is also the day Hong Kong return to China,
so every year my birthday,I see Canadian,Hong Kong,Chinese flags rising,hearing Canadian and Chinese national anthems

Originally posted by Dream Time
yea,O Canada,haha
it is also the day Hong Kong return to China,
so every year my birthday,I see Canadian,Hong Kong,Chinese flags rising,hearing Canadian and Chinese national anthems

oh that;s right! i forgot about that. So if you go back to hong kong, both countries celebrate your birthday! haha

33 this June! Life is pretty great, if I knew then what I know now I'd still make the same mistakes cos I'm still me! I'd just enjoy it more!

L8r ^_^

^-^ Im 17 and its a happy age no one says you are old no one says you are young you just are

then you may also want to watch out for dreißig. don't ask me why 30 got ß instead of "z"

Don't ask me either. :D
I haven't even noticed this exception till now.
People who learn German as a foreign language know so much about all the grammar rules and different conjugations that I'm sometimes embarrased by my only-doing-it-on-instinct.
But I think (or hope) that applies to all native speakers and all languages, doesn't it?

cya
cowo

Back
Top Bottom