What's new

Boys and girls, how old are you?

Originally posted by Chipi
And that's why I'm always so thankful when someone thinks I'm older than what I really am - that's rare

I get that all the time. Everyone thinks I'm in my late 20's whenever I wear a hat. I just shocked everyone at work last night by walking in without a hat on. They suddenly realized I was (for the most part) just barely older than them.:p

The only good this quality has ever brought me is to allow me to go into a bar with my co-workers after work and enjoy the rest of the evening like anyone else. Of course, this quality is now useless.. :p

hahaha, agree with lot of people here, i anit my age yet, but who cares about ages, we are the future leaders of out country!!!

Let's say, I'm 18... But almost 19...

But what's behind that silly digits? Do they really matter?
Much more important q. is what age d' u feel... :confused:

Hum... I'm the older; 34 years old in nine days.... The life past....
I remember in the eighties....Well, any way, all is ok today!

Soooo OLD!

Brain says I'm still twenty-Body says I'm 99- and the official birth certificate says 54 in just 6 more months!

Hi Frank,

please cheer up. We do get hold and for us humans is not that easy to accept. But its there.
Lessen to your brain. We do feel young mentally. But, in your case, you are young. You body might go throgh some ruff time and is normal at your age. Unfortunate, when we start get in 50`s, our body is declining. That doesn`t mean that we get worse. we recuperate some how. Hang in there.
I was in electric weel chair for two years, i was looking like a hold woman in 90`s.
Well guess what, i recovered, and i am walking on my feet without any help. it took awhile, but i am back to normal
I am 61, in october i will be 62. But i am happy that i am alive and the condintion i i am in now are great.

Cheer up Frank! If you put yourself down makes things worse.

hugs,

Cathy.

🙂 🙂 :sorry:

Back
Top Bottom