What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Boys and girls, how old are you?

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
*holds kimie......above my head and spins around in many circles*

because shes nearly legal den?

im 20 btw :)

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
Reaction score
26...will be 27 July 1...

And Happy Birthday! :rose:

Last edited:

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMIE!!!!
🍾 :hanabi:

now your only a year away from being an adult. but youll still be a minor til your 2, then youll be a real grown up, so live it up and have lots of fun. 👍

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
31 here, woohoo! Funny thing is, I haven't really changed all that much since my early twenties in terms of personal tastes (I still like all the same things now as I did back then). Intellectually and philosophically, I think i've grown considerably (having travelled abroad extensively being no small reason for this). Other than that, no complaints whatsoever. Life's too short to hold a grudge or have regrets. :cool:
:)
p.s. Tanjobi Omedeto Gozaimasu Eimik-san!

den4

先輩
Reaction score
yeah, happy b-day....but at 17, still 3 years before ye are an adult in Japan.... :D

mike

後輩
Reaction score
19, 20 on may 15th, one month bfore i head to japan! just in time to go out drinking sake!

Reaction score
Originally posted by mike
19, 20 on may 15th, one month bfore i head to japan! just in time to go out drinking sake!

heheh when i turned 18 i went to a cantonese restaurant and they had sake there. hehe i got drunk on the stuff! :giggle:

den4

先輩
Reaction score
Originally posted by mike

wow! you are 19 and 20 on May 15th?
How did you manage that? :D

SakuChan

Kouhai
Reaction score
:D

I understood what the Mike person wrote .. he's 19, going on to 20. XDDD

17 here. 😊

eimik

先輩
Reaction score
wai! wai! wai!

thanks.

The weird thing is, whenever i meet some random people, they always think im in college or univiersity. And there like super allaped that im still in high school, and would have never guess that i am. Probally because i look older and they usually think im mature. bahahahah.

anyway ...

Chipi

Yancha
Reaction score
Originally posted by peipoh
20 but do not look like i am 20.

Well, I actually get really frustrated sometimes, when people think Iツエm 17 or so... I guess thatツエs because Iツエm so small, "mignon"... And thatツエs why Iツエm always so thankful when someone thinks Iツエm older than what I really am - thatツエs rare ;)

...maybe Iツエll upreciate this quality some day...until then ;)

Top Bottom