What's new

Anyone seen Cowboy BeBop the movie?

My favorite movie [untill the Inuyasha movie is released in the us] and the last samurai. My favorite part has to be when jet and spike are getting the robbers at the store and spikes like "and you take too long to take a sh!t!!" oh, good times, good times. And the old lady yelling "son of a *****!" and then she's like ", he called you a cowboy. what are you?" "just a humble bounty hunter, ma'am" and then "but bum um buh bum ,bh bu bum bum bumumum" :: sorry, that's supposed to be Ask DNA. Lol. Again, Yoko Kanno is amazing, and the music is really what makes Bebop so special. Gosh, I watched that movie 4 and 1 half times today alone. Hmm. Love it.

I believe that the philosophy of the answer pre-death exists ccommonplace in anime. Now, if this makes any sense, Serial Experiments Lain did something like it, except for some ppl, the answer was death itself. Lain.. such a confusing show with no end and a almost true-to-life environment. *shudder* my head hurts.
and back to the movie. I think that the movie is like a 2-part ep saga, melded into one giant dvd. And the plot was sorta resembling that of the first episode. Kinda.

ME LOVED IT......I am currently memorizing parts....*GOD IM A DORK -.-''''....
hmmm neway I LOVE COWBOY BEBOP and i wish spike was real.....HE IS SOOOO DAMN HOTT!! wow I am stupid....ALLWELL ^_^

spike000308 said:
I think that the movie is like a 2-part ep saga, melded into one giant dvd. And the plot was sorta resembling that of the first episode. Kinda.

This is because the plot for the movie had originally been planned as just another episode. As it went along, however, they realized it would have to be longer, so they made a movie. Dunno why, but I think that's realy cool. Keeps it authentic.

The movie was awesome, funny, tragic, and entertaining. Everything Cowboy Bebop should be. ^.^

I just loved that they finally got a halloween themed one in there. :D

It was pretty awesome--but it felt a little "low" to me--like a doomed attempt at ressurection--maybe because I had already seen the end of the series, so no matter what, you know what goes down...

OMG! one of my fav animes and one of the coolest movies i've ever seen. The anime is really beautiful and once again spike is kickin *** 👍

oh that was a great one, 2 hours of pure fun, compared with some other standaard 80 minute movie...
great music, effects, fights
the part in the monorail where Spike gets shot, I tought he was dead for sure!

Cool anime movie with great pacing. I think I'm going to look up other animes by the same studio.

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie was the first anime movie I ever saw. I instantly fell in love with the series after that. I also think Yoko Kanno did a great job on the music.

My favorite part was when Ed says 窶廢d窶冱 not a little boy, Ed窶冱 a little girl窶?
I was a little confused though, when one of the songs in the movie began with 窶廬 don窶冲 want to be the one to pop your cherry girl窶?

Back
Top Bottom