What's new

Cowboy bebop^_^

One of my all-time favorites. I liked staying up late to watch it on AdultSwim. It contains, comedy, action, drama and an overall anime everyone could watch and enjoy. Even though the endings might be hard to swallow, it was amazing and was done perfectly. Not a lot of series, can end there show like Bebop did.

My favorite characters are Spike Spiegel, Jet, Edward, Faye and Vicious. I like pretty much all characters because they all contain loveable traits that can fit for anyone, and they have awesome and impactful pasts.

I personally love faye valentine. Havent been on this forum in a while. so its good to see lots of new people. but i loves faye in the cowboy bebop movie.

Edward's a she. Personally, I thought Ed was a boy. But then a girl. then I found out she is a girl who is a computer whiz. Her hairstyle is quite similar to Spike's no?

If you haven't done it yet you should deffo download the OST from Bebop! Yoko Kanno is simply amazing! There is such a variety of style, that everyone will find sth he will like. It's really excellent and way better than for instance Kannos OST to Wolf's Rain (well, the ost corresponds to the movie lol!)

Oh, and btw. Ed is the best 👍

"Maruha medama
Maruha kirei
Kuroibudouno
Amaiagi

Sankakuha gikan
Sankakuha hayai
Sakana no shippono
Furuekata

Shikakuha Sora
Shikakuha Hirui
Hanawo kandera
Iinaoi"
:)

I've borrowed this from someone and just finished watching it. I love it!!! Music is great and the characters are wonderful. I love Yoko Kannos music. Note to self, must find the soundtrack album.
Spike is so cool.👍 😊

kashiya said:
If you haven't done it yet you should deffo download the OST from Bebop! Yoko Kanno is simply amazing! There is such a variety of style, that everyone will find sth he will like. It's really excellent and way better than for instance Kannos OST to Wolf's Rain (well, the ost corresponds to the movie lol!)
Oh, and btw. Ed is the best 👍
"Maruha medama
Maruha kirei
Kuroibudouno
Amaiagi
Sankakuha gikan
Sankakuha hayai
Sakana no shippono
Furuekata
Shikakuha Sora
Shikakuha Hirui
Hanawo kandera
Iinaoi"
:)
I simply love the soundtrack, I could just sit and listen to The real folk blues day in and day out.

(sorry for the double post 😌 )

Back
Top Bottom