What's new

Cowboy Bebop - Best Sessions

4 Feb 2004
Should i buy it? I'm going to buy the complete box collection in the future so I don't know i f it's worth buying it! Anyone got an opinion? 🍜

i don't think it's worth it, but i'm boycotting bandai anyway, so i'm biased
i will check some review sites and post back, peace

I think you should if you like it.
I enjoyed it, especially the episode with the shrooms!!! Had all of them tripping. That was like my favorite one! 😌

my favorite episode was the one with Cowboy Andy. hmm. what was it called. I think Cowboy Funk.

if your gonna get the box set in the near future then dont get it but go to this site
www.animeKrazy.com you can get the whole cowboy bebop collection for 33$ it that cheap cause its imported and it is in english if you dont like japanese with sub. this site is legit i order stuff from there all the time just recently i got the trigun collection for 33$ :p

The cowboy bebop series is very nice, i liked it, but maybe you should dload a couple of episodes from peer to peer programs, see what they are like, then buy them if u wish.

Bebop is my favorite (and in my opinion the best) anime out.. I would definitely reccomend getting the set

Well while it does have some good episodes just go for the entire series. Theres nothing really to special on best sessions. Best episode - Mushroom Samba...HAHA :)

I would get it if only for the one reason.

I like Beebop bot more importantly I like Faye. Has anyone seen the movie?

Knives said:
if your gonna get the box set in the near future then dont get it but go to this site
www.animeKrazy.com you can get the whole cowboy bebop collection for 33$ it that cheap cause its imported and it is in english if you dont like japanese with sub. this site is legit i order stuff from there all the time just recently i got the trigun collection for 33$ :p
Yes everything on that website is bootleg, I'm really not surprised that you didn't notice all the bullshit on the website. I mean it's at a low price, so you would have to say to yourself. It's cheap, really cheap, but the creator won't recieve any of the money because the bootleggers are greedy monsters who like stealing the work of others and putting it on their website for a very low price. One good way of checking if it's bootleg is if it's 0 reigion. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom