What's new

Anti-semitism in Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. I still can't believe there is people who support Hitler and think he is really a nice guy.. and he didn't start World War II ? Like hell he didn't, he was invading all the surrounding countries, they gave him Sudetenland and said he could keep it if he promised not to invade the rest Czechoslovakia (I think it was Czechoslovakia.. I can't remember specifically) And he did promise, then, low and behold, 6 months later he does, then england gives him even more slack and says ok, we won't declare unless he invades poland, and what does the brainless racist do ? Invades Poland, he knew exactly what he was doing, tool. And I'm too lazy to read all you wrote, so this above paragraph isn't based on that, because I'm tired and it is too long. But you really think the holocaust didn't happen ? ***** Alert.. I guess all those eye-witness accounts were all fake right ? Bah.. Neo-Nazis like you really amaze me..

Before this gets Ugly!

Remember, everyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how stupid or right you think it may be.

BUT be aware that your opinion, no matter how well "researched," might piss some people off. And we don't want to piss people off on this forum, so PLEASE be respectful when writing your posts.

Personally, I think Hitler was a murdering lunatic.

mad pierrot said:
Remember, everyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how stupid or right you think it may be.

BUT be aware that your opinion, no matter how well "researched," might piss some people off. And we don't want to piss people off on this forum, so PLEASE be respectful when writing your posts.

Heh. Yeh.. I was actually quite civilized in my above post.. Lord knows I can debate someone to tears, for some reason I love to argue, and I feel such a strong hatred for Hitler supporters, but I am trying not to make a big deal of this.. So I'm calm.. ☝ lol..

mad pierrot said:
Personally, I think Hitler was a murdering lunatic.
Any educated human would lol.

No problem with your post!

I just wanted to get that out there for others. Man, I know some of my Jewish friends would go ape if they read that.

King of Tokyo said:
Wow.. I still can't believe there is people who support Hitler and think he is really a nice guy.. and he didn't start World War II ? Like hell he didn't, he was invading all the surrounding countries, they gave him Sudetenland and said he could keep it if he promised not to invade the rest Czechoslovakia (I think it was Czechoslovakia.. I can't remember specifically) And he did promise, then, low and behold, 6 months later he does, then england gives him even more slack and says ok, we won't declare unless he invades poland, and what does the brainless racist do ? Invades Poland, he knew exactly what he was doing, tool. And I'm too lazy to read all you wrote, so this above paragraph isn't based on that, because I'm tired and it is too long. But you really think the holocaust didn't happen ? ***** Alert.. I guess all those eye-witness accounts were all fake right ? Bah.. Neo-Nazis like you really amaze me..

Czechoslovakia? ah dont think so. a brainless racist? well first of all he was not brainless, infact love him or hate him he was a genius. racist? ah show me one statesman who wasnt "racist" in those times. Hell the US was still lynching black people up till the seventies. Segregated schoole...infact segregated everything. What is your definition of a "racist" by the way?

mad pierrot said:

practically EVERY opinion can "piss people off". I mean for an example HitmanX gorified the "yakuza". Well a friend of mine (a really nice cool chick) was gang raped by the c**ts. I am sure she would have a right to be offended. No?! who would be offended by what I wrote? the jews THAT LIVED IN THOSE TIMES perhaps. You think that it is only neo nazis that say the Holocaust never happened? dude so many Jewish Historians have come out and written books saying how it is just an "industry". Famous well known Historians have put everything on the line also to do the same. FOR WHAT?????? to start a 4th Reich? or money? obviously neither. Because some Historians care about the truth. And believe history should be written as it happened.
Where did you get your hisotry lesson from? Saving Private Ryan? and all the other million movies produced by the jews. And those wonderfull history books at school.

mad pierrot said:
I just wanted to get that out there for others. Man, I know some of my Jewish friends would go ape if they read that.

yeah im sure they would love to get the mossad on me and sue me for all im worth and burn me to death.

See if there was no "Holocaust" then perhaps the world would be able to stand up to the jews on what they are doing in the middle east. but due to the holocaust and the power they have this is impossible. as soon as someone stands up straight away "you are anti-semitic".......with this people sh!!!!T themselves.
wake up and smell the coffee guys. I am not tryint to turn you into Nazis, not at all. Just the truth.
but the truth is not fashionable is it. If you say someting like "I dont believe in gay marriage" straight away "you are homophobic!" or "Australia has too many immigrants" straight away "you are RACIST" etc etc etc etc. You guys cannot counter argue/debate. Just dribble like "you are a nazi and I hate nazis and I will not debate with nazis".....dribble dribble dribble.

I'm having trouble reconciling the issuance of orders for breaking the Treaty of Versailles and the active invasion of neighboring nations with your assertion that Germany did EVERYTHING to avoid the war.

If my grandfather was still alive, he'd have alot to say about this. He fought during WWII in Europe, and was even a POW. If he was still alive, would you tell him what he saw with his own eyes wasn't real?

I never called you a racist.

As much as I am for free speech, as much as I have to agree that the victors wrote the history, some of the things Amazing... said need to be rectified.

First & before all: the Holocaust is a historical fact!

Extensive research has been done & the number of 6 million Jewish victims is very probably the one that comes closest to the truth. Not that I would see much of a difference, be it 1 m or 10 m, it's still genocide.
The Jews (& others in the death camps) didn't die because the times were hard, but because the Nazis (Hitler included) decided in 1941 to go for the "Endlテカsung" (final solution), which meant extermination of Jews in Europe!

Here are some reliable numbers on the Dimensions of the Holocaust:

"They are minimal figures reached through the meticulous research of professional historians and subject to continual review. In Chelmo (Kulmhof) there were 150,000, in Belzec 600,000, in Sobibor 250,000 in Auschwitz-Birkenau one million, in Treblinka 900,000, in Majdanek between 60,000 and 80,000. This means that in these large extermination camps alone almost 3 million Jewish men, women and children were murdered. To this figure must be added the victims of the SS- Einsatzgruppen, those murdered in ghettos and concentration camps as well as those killed through forced labour, starvation, brutish treatment and treachery or through any other means. It is scarcely likely to be fewer than 6 million in total, in all probability more."

Regarding Irving, I have to admit that he can write (I personally own his Rommel biography), but he is not a valuable historian. His reputation is at best dubious. He has been sentenced in Germany 1993 for Holocaust denial & is not allowed to enter Germany anymore.

The articles Where did David Irving go Wrong? and Irving's War show pretty well, what kind of "historian" Irving is.

"In my opinion there is force in the opinion expressed by Evans [who submitted an expert report on behalf of the defence] that all Irving's historiographical "errors" converge, in the sense that they all tend to exonerate Hitler and to reflect Irving's partisanship for the Nazi leader. If indeed they were genuine errors or mistakes, one would not expect to find this consistency. I accept the Defendants' contention that this convergence is a cogent reason for supposing that the evidence has been deliberately slanted by Irving."
from the trial "Irving v. Penguin Books and Lipstadt" in 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom