Horikita Maki
Oguri Shun
Ikuta Toma

Jun and Inoue are the leads in HYD..
I think they are a great pair.
The other 3 are from Hana Kimi.
I love that drama..
Ikuta is cute and funny!

My favorite Japanese celebrity is Akina Minami.
Many people idolize her and she became popular. She debut her career on Sabra Magazine Star. Rumors on this upcoming Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots she will show her appearance.

KÖZI.

Why? Because in my eyes he is a AMAZING, eccentric and extreemly talented artist.
There is no such thing as me not liking something of his work.
He just stands out alot with his eccentric personality and his own way of making music.
Appart from that he is, in my eyes, the most hot Japanese male alive.

I love Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma, Teppei, Horikita Maki & Inoue Mao.
The dramas they are involved in are:
Proposal Daisakusen, Hana Kimi & Hana Yori Dango..
They're my favorites!

Mine is Takeshi Kaneshiro, he is so handsome. He is my favorate Chinese actor,too. Because he is half Chinese and half Japanese.

HORIKITA MAKIII!!!!! lol I know no one posted for a long time but I couldn't resist 🙂
she's a cute angel ^__^
Horikita_Maki10-1.jpg

My favorite is Gackt. I am obsessed ... seriously. So I would also say Kimutaku, because it is very hot, and Tomoya Nagase, because its hot and its fun.

If you live in germany you don't know much japanese celibritys.
Every day you only sea many untalented german celibritys in every TV Channel.

That' s one of the reasons why I have called my Band "Das Perfekte Promi Massaker"
which means someting like "The perfect celibrity massacre".

Ok, but there is only one japanese celibrity you can sea in the german TV, I know him since I was a child and I love him till today!!!

Godzilla

Aoi Yu.
I first saw her in Hana and Alice and is still acting in other good films. She's always doing interesting TV commercials, and she's always getting dressed up in cool outfits and settings in magazine articles and so on.

Watanabe Ken. Just an all around amazing actor.

Ikuta Toma is ichiban for me, lol. He's quite talented, and... welll.... 😊

Also, Takeshi Kaneshiro (the ONLY reason to watch House of Flying Daggers, lol), Horikita Maki, Oguri Shun, Matsuda Shota, and EITA! I love Eita's crazy hair.

My favorite male celebrity is "Ikuta Toma".
He's a Johnny, but not a typical one.
I've also met him live a few times for his movie premiers and stage plays!

I don't have a favorite right now, but I like the way takenouchi yutaka looks,
cute and but also looks a bit sensitive, just the way I like them =)
takenouchi_yutaka_085_130.jpg

Gackt, Miyavi, Nightmare. I'm mostly into the singers. I have lots more, just can't think of all their names. Plus I mentioned the most important ones.

I kind of gave up Japanese celebrities. Either they stay on TV for just a couple of months or they stay there forever...

To many to actually name, but from the TV game show world, Makoto Nagano and from the movie world, Takeshi Kitano!

Back
Top Bottom