What's new

Your Favourite Japanese Celebrity.

This is my top 3 of yummy japanese celebrities:
1. Shinya (Dir en grey)
2. Hibiki (Calmando Qual)
3. Kaya (Schwarz Stein)
😍😌

lol, my lucky 3 would be:
1. Karyu 😍😌 (d'espairsray. He's smexii, good at lyrics and playing guitar :])
2. Mika Nakashima :) (she's pretty and I love her voice, especially her role in Nana!)
3. Gackt! 😊 (my dad's obsessed with Gackt so I am too, he's very hot *o*)

My favorite is Gackt. I'm obsessed...seriously. Then I would also say Kimutaku, because he's so hot, and Tomoya Nagase, because he's hot and he's funny.

I'd have to say...
Watanabe Ken (amazing actor, and easy on the eyes, lol).
and...
Downtown. Those guys just crack me up. Matsumoto would be favourite if I had to pick one but they wouldn't be the same if they were apart.

Matsuyama Ken'ichi (I don't know many Japanese celebrities besides musicians, but he did a amazing job portraying L in Death Note that he deserves some respect from me there, lol. I'm thinking of trying out some of his other films now.)

Hmm, I think I should probably mention Masanobu Ando. You can't get many of his films over here, so I'm still looking but the first time I saw Battle Royale I thought he was great. He really stood out, and not because he played a psychopath...it was more the way he played him. I'm still searching for his other movies here in the UK. All I can find is Red Shadow but I've been hearing mixed things about that.

And one guy I love was raised in America so he probably doesn't fit in here, but Oka Masayori (goes by Masi Oka). I loved him on Heroes and I looked him up and I can't believe some of the work he has done. So he makes my favourites list for being a good actor and contributing to the world of special effects. And for seemingly being a really nice guy.

Mine is Matsumoto Jun in the serie Gokusen.
He plays Shin Sawada.
He is just like me😌
in real live im like him in the serie.
another one is the most beautiful girl ive seen: Aya ueto.
she is an actor and a singer.
Then Koyuki who was been nominated for the best actress.
and right they are if u seen here, man you would give even give her a reward for the sexiest woman there is😊
thats it for now👍
*JunMo*
Ahhhhhhhh! Jun is lovely lovely lovely.
I adore Gokusen yayyayayay

Uhm, I like Ayumi Hamasaki! Pink Lady, Candies and Maki Goto ... There are more but I can't remember them all though ...

Ahh! There are a lot of celebrities I love! but well:
Mine are YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki because she got me into J-music, Masami Okui (love her voice!) hide, Ruki from the GazettE ^__^

Matsumoto Jun,
Oguri Shun,
matsuyama ken'ichi,
eiji wentz!
all so gorgeous ^^ karera wa totemo kakkoii !!

1. Atsushi Sakurai- i love he's eyes and he's voice
2. Gackt- good voice,nice songs,i like when he play to piano
3. Hyde- he is so sweet!
4. Ayumi Hamasaki

Attachments

• atsushi...jpe
    atsushi...jpe
    4.4 KB · Views: 130
  • gackt-3.jpe
    gackt-3.jpe
    16.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Hyde.jpe