What's new

Would you buy a Japan Reference T-shirt ?

Would you buy a JREF T-shirt ?

• Yes, definitely !

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • I probably would, but can't say now..

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Hmm, how much is it ?

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
Sensuikan San said:
Yeah, I'd buy one.
....but I look awful in a T-Shirt anyhow....

....what the hell....!

Regards,

ジョン

I don't see why anyone would look awful in a t-shirt. I mean its a basic attire. Not like the dresses I have where you need extra care, t-shirts are wash and wear and off you go. I could never imagine life without my t-shirts.... :)

I wonder when they will be available....... :?

sadakoyamamura said:
I don't see why anyone would look awful in a t-shirt. I mean its a basic attire. Not like the dresses I have where you need extra care, t-shirts are wash and wear and off you go. I could never imagine life without my t-shirts.... :)

I wonder when they will be available....... :?

I'm skinny ..... always have been ! I weigh 130lbs. My arms look like .... noodles!

Shamefully,

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

All Talk And No Action !!

We've been talking about it for a year now; hope I live long enough to see & order one!

Frank

😊

Frank D. White said:
We've been talking about it for a year now; hope I live long enough to see & order one!

Frank

😊

Me too, I'm not getting any younger... ha ha ha :)

Sensuikan San said:
I'm skinny ..... always have been ! I weigh 130lbs. My arms look like .... noodles!

Shamefully,

So what! I now gained some semblance of weight (although I'm still skinny for some of my friend's standards) but I was a skinny teeager back then and mind you I used to wear large t-shirts even before loose/baggy clothing became so popular... I think that whatever you wear is okay as long as you are comfortable wearing it and comfortable being yourself... :)

sadakoyamamura said:
So what! I now gained some semblance of weight (although I'm still skinny for some of my friend's standards) but I was a skinny teeager back then and mind you I used to wear large t-shirts even before loose/baggy clothing became so popular... I think that whatever you wear is okay as long as you are comfortable wearing it and comfortable being yourself... :)

How refreshing!

I always thought it was only overweight people who were seen as "having a personality problem" - but, believe me .... we 'skeletons' have also had our share of ridule, abuse, etc. etc. !

....but believe me .... as you grow older ... being skinny almost becomes fun !

Thanks !

Regards,

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

tell me what ideas you have @ staff i'll make some designs and then we can post all the designs in a special thread! how'd that sound?

Shas said:
tell me what ideas you have @ staff i'll make some designs and then we can post all the designs in a special thread! how'd that sound?

That's a good idea.

The shirt should definitely have kanji in it! The kanji has to be a positive word/s which would reflect the whole of Jref. I don't know much about kanji so I hope others would pitch in on this. How's that for starters? :)

Back
Top Bottom