What's new

Would you buy a Japan Reference T-shirt ?

Would you buy a JREF T-shirt ?

• Yes, definitely !

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • I probably would, but can't say now..

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Hmm, how much is it ?

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
Ooops, I havent remembered to watch this topic in ages..
So how is the shirt project proceeding?..:)
It would be _so_ nice to have the Jref shirt before June, so that I could proudly wear it in Japan..;)

Sorry for not replying back Mandylion, I went away for some time and haven't checked the forum.
You might be right about the flag, I didn't think of that. About the fading I think I know how to do it in PS but what I wondered was if it was possible to do on a real shirt. My mum has a sewing machine that can do enbroidery (is that the word?) and it's hard to do a fade with that. I don't know if that is what will be used and I'm not sure what would be cheapest/best.
If you want the PS-file send me a PM with your mail and I'll send it to you.

/Bluebird

WHEN WE SETTLE ON THE FINAL DESIGN & ..

company to buy from; it might be worth getting a sample and washing it about 10 times or so to see how it stands up to use. Some less expensive shirts tear at the seams
near the neck & underarms. Others lose the design through fading and peeling. It will be tough to keep costs down & quality up! This is some big project to undertake!!
Can't wait to wear mine!

Frank

i think... i'll go with japanese kanji
"JIBUN DAKE O AISHITE"
wahahaha, saioku da XD

Frank D. White said:
company to buy from; it might be worth getting a sample and washing it about 10 times or so to see how it stands up to use. Some less expensive shirts tear at the seams
near the neck & underarms. Others lose the design through fading and peeling. It will be tough to keep costs down & quality up! This is some big project to undertake!!
Can't wait to wear mine!

Frank
That's true. It depends if you want the images painted on or sewn on. If you have them sewn on you know they're gonna cost more to make but they will with stand wash after wash if they were made with good, strong thread. If they're painted on they'll be cheaper, but if the quality of paint isn't good they'll fade and peel after time.

I guess it all depends if you're going for quality or quanity.

I would definetly buy a Jref t-shirt..it would be soo awesome to have...who knows, maybe if I wear it I'll find out that there are other Jref members in this area...plus it'll make money for maintaining the site...I would definetly wear it proudly...I think maybe the t-shirt should be balck...black is nice, but either way I'm sure I'll like it no matter what...how much would they cost??....

It'd be awesome if there was an option of personalizing it to have our sn on it or something.

I'd be interested in getting a T-shirt too. Since I'm relatively a noob here, has there been any word on said T-shirt? :?

By the way, WINTER, that is a cool avatar. Where'd you get it? Thanks.

Only if it is "classy" enough for my taste...:D :D
I normally don't wear "advertising t-shirts", but can make an exception if the letters are DISCREET and the t-shirt has a nice colour!! :D

The only "advertising t-shirt" I own is one which says "McLaren" because I support the Mercedes-McLaren team in Formula One. :D 😌

And the only "advertising t-shirt" I have worn frequently is my football shirt when I played, which had a big advert for a well-known brand, but well...the company was the main sponsor of our team, so we all had no choice but wear it!! :D

Let it be C O D.............
Sorry I don't have a credit card... :p

I already see myself being the envy of peeps around me because I'm wearing the Jref shirt... and then hopefully those I've been inviting in the last 3 months to join the forum in vain would probably be intrigued to join. :D

Gold on black or yellow on black is a nice combination, used to have a uni shirt like that... Grey is also a nice color, i think. I'm not worried about the design because I have faith in your taste... :)

I would definately buy a shirt, hat... as long as the price wasn't too high and the design was cool!

jeisan - oooo... I like your design! I'm a snowy kind of person myself, so I would definately buy a shirt with that logo on it

Mandylion - Your designs are very interesting! I really like them all!

Bluebird - Nice t-shirt there!

I'd definitely buy a t-shirt! But it'd have to be sometime next year, once I'm 18 and in charge of my financial situation ^.^

And I like Winter's idea, too. Some kind of personalization option.

I would buy a t-shirt, but first I wanted to see what it looks like and how much it cost. that's is about what I need to know.

other then that I would buy a t-shirt ^_^

I would buy a t-shirt. If you get good sales on it you could then go into other merchandise? Think a nice simple logo in with Jref on it and some Kanji

Uhhh guys any news about the shirt??? Are there designs out there we can see? I really would like to add the Jref shirt to my shirt collection. :)

Yeah, I'd buy one.

It's about time I replaced :

i) My original, faded "Mash" shirt ...and...

ii) Both of my Toronto Bluejays 'World Series' shirts ... now over ten years old.

....but I look awful in a T-Shirt anyhow....

....what the hell....!

Regards,

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

I just realized ....

If I write anything here .... it's my 100th post !

I'm one of the boys now !

Happy Saint Patricks Day !

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

Back
Top Bottom