What's new

Why should you be banned!

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
The next poster will say why the poster above him/her should be banned.

I will be the first poster, as a demo 🙂

You should be banned because you changed your avatar into this punk junk fake Samurai

Hummm??

You should be banned because your Sig picture was soooo big it would not show all of it on my 22 inch monitor and it took 2 minutes to download on to my screen. AND....the things those J-Rock stars are doing in you sig is disgusting.

Uncle Frank

😊

You should be banned because the humor in your posts is similar to your avatar. Dead on arrival.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

I am kidding here Uncle Frank, I am a fan of yours you know. 🙂

Hummm??

You should be banned for the 27 posts you spammed the Forum with about used women's underwear for sale, all sizes and all colors.

Uncle Frank

😊 :p 👍

Off topic reply....

You should be banned for the 27 posts you spammed the Forum with about used women's underwear for sale, all sizes and all colors.
Uncle Frank
😊 :p 👍

You promised not to tell.....

On topic reply......

.....you should be banned because you bought all of the underwear I was selling.🙂

You should be banned because it is written in the entrails of a goat this morning, protraying you as the bringer of false pocky.

You should be banned because you still havent built a camp fire and filled up that pot with water from the stream. How are we going to brew a hot drink if there's no fire lit yet? :)

You should be banned just because you guys don't want to be a part of Europe...

You should be banned because people your age, 106 years old, should know better than to tell other people what they should be banned for...wisdom supposedly comes with age.:giggle:

Hummmm?

You should be banned for running one of the biggest meat packing plants in the US, the one suspected of grinding up Jimmy Hoffa into hotdogs.

Uncle Frank

😊

You ought to be banned for making that cute little kitty cat pose like a dog--when nature calls....

You should be banned because you haven't been to Disney land in 10 years time :eek: (.....)

Back
Top Bottom