What's new

Why do you exist ?

and insh'Allah I 'll help you in your great work ...
good luck

Oh yeah, thanks a lot, but still, I need alot to be as good as you in japaneses :)

People say God created Himself, or at least that he has always been around. Just as silly logic, doncha think?

for me, he is the perfect one, no one else, and thats enough to believe in him, I dont care about what happened before since I will know it later in the hereafter.

what do you think?
silly question......what do you mean by doncha :p
is that a japanese word? 😌

I think that most people don't have open-mind ..
they want to know and see Allah and who create the creator .. he
how can they do that and they don't know about universal only planets or something new not more ...
we haven't to know or even ask about this great things ... but I think when all scientists
know every thing about all universal , so in this time they can ask about creator and who create the creator ...

and if we compare human with other creatures (like mountain or sea )
we say that human like ant compare with others and yet human apostatize and disbelieve
in Allah ....

silly question......what do you mean by doncha :p
is that a japanese word? 😌
No it isn't. It is a way of saying don't you in english. Not really a proper form for it, more something you would hear someone say.
Eg: Written - Don't you know that is time to go?
Spoken - Doncha know that it is time to go?
All to do with the various different english accents.

As for the thread, I agree we have gone off topic somewhat, and I am one of the guilty ones. Anything else on the subject of the qu'ran and mohammad I will keep to messages instead.

Katsumoto said:
I think that most people don't have open-mind ..
:54: That's my irony meter broken again.

we say that human like ant compare with others and yet human apostatize and disbelieve
in Allah ....
And this is why.:rolleyes:

No it isn't. It is a way of saying don't you in english. Not really a proper form for it, more something you would hear someone say.
Eg: Written - Don't you know that is time to go?
Spoken - Doncha know that it is time to go?
All to do with the various different english accents.
oh thanks Mycernius :p
I am not that great in English, and I used to speak it in formal way.

As for the thread, I agree we have gone off topic somewhat, and I am one of the guilty ones. Anything else on the subject of the qu'ran and mohammad I will keep to messages instead.

no please, dont feel that way...........I was not pointing to a specific one, but its more like things bring other things in the discussion without us realizing it...it happened a lot
but lets stick with the topic anyway...........we can start new threads for the other issue later

for me, he is the perfect one, no one else, and thats enough to believe in him, I dont care about what happened before since I will know it later in the hereafter.
what do you think?
I think you are entitled to your opinions as are others who think differently (and oppositely) from you. You (like most devout Christians) found their feelings on something intangible. Accept the fact that this is not enough for others and don't criticize them.

Mycernius : i spoke Generally but you were angry that mean you were one of those people .... so never mind .. :eek:
DON't fight with me in every participation :eek:
I'm not angry and I am not fighting on every discussion. This is debate and this is how it happens, especially when one holds passionate views.

Your post contradicted itself, thus the irony.

To avoid any more going OT with this post in regards to religion I have created a social group for such things to take place.
Here is the link

Sorry if this has been already covered by somebody else, but it would take me some time to read the whole thread.

then do you think that a system with all this complexities can exist on its own? it needs some more reasonable thinking to make this whole universe work so perfectly with no errors without any controlling......
I don't know if someone heard of this story.......its long but reading, so please guys read it.

First, as some other members said, the argument used by the preacher in that story is clearly a strawman. It suffices not that two objects have some similarities, for them to undergo the same analogical treatment.

A boat is not the same as the universe. The first is a human artifact made for a special purpose, and when the "atheist" of the story refused to believe in the preacher's story, it was simply because it contradicted a common sense belief, according to which the only agent that can make boats is a human person!! (If he lived in our era, he may have simply said "yeah, that could be some new technology that I've never heard of").

The universe on the other hand is, as far as we know, the whole existence. There is nothing "outside" of it that we may know of. All laws of physics, biology, principles like causality, determinism, you name it, are defined within the boundaries of the universe. So, it would be logical to infer the existence of a creator when it's about an object within the universe (the creator being also part of the universe), but simply nonsensical when it's about the universe itself.

The second point I want to tackle concerns "complexity" and "errors". I think that both concepts are relative to the standpoint: mostly a theory, an ideology or such. Some systems can seem very complex while being possibly reduced to simple laws and vice versa. I may judge an event as an error because it contradicts what I believe is the right thing to do/the objective/the truth etc., but that would still remain my own narrow judgment that others may refuse.
You may say that the Earth's motion around the sun is "without errors", but I can say the fact that the orbit isn't circular is an imperfection and thus an error; I can say that its velocity slowing down over millions of years is an error, I can say that collisions between galaxies are errors, and so on. By the way, making errors is proper to conscious beings, so in some way you're implicitly accepting the idea that there's some "high consciousness" pulling the the threads behind the scene.

Hi guys, this is my first thread in the forum..... (except the introduction one)
Have any of you think why s/he exist in this life?
waiting your responses............

As an answer to the OP, I don't believe we humans must all have the same objective(s) in life. Every person can define their objective(s) according to their experience, cultural background, and so on. Of course, in order to live in harmony with each other, we should have some common "micro-objective" (I would call it more a side-effect than an objective, it could be also stated as a principle): which is to live in peace together, and to contribute each with their own potential in the development of humanity. I don't believe that religion should take part in any common work on humanity's scale, first because there are too many religions/cultures in this world, and I don't see any reason why one would be chosen instead of another. Second, because no matter how tolerant it is, it always sets limits to human freedom of thought, and therefore condemns our very objective (human development) to failure (this could be said about any form of ideology). Our cultural diversity is a great quality that we must protect.

As to my own Raison d'être, it is simply to study. I love studying languages and maths (and other fields), and I would like to spend my whole life doing that. :)

Im the offspring of the incestuous relationship of Halla and Natas. Ololol.
And my purpose is to convert all heathens.

I exist to live, enjoy life, travel and experience the greatness Life on Earth offers to one.

And then eventually die, go to Hell, overthrow Satan as King of Hell and replace him.

Remixer

Never underestimate a half-Armenian, half-Hungarian sceptic, living in Scotland.

Especially when he's a law student (thats the closest one can get to pure evil).

You needn't bow down to my greatness, you will bend knee.

Derfel

Never underestimate a half-Armenian, half-Hungarian sceptic, living in Scotland.

Especially when he's a law student (thats the closest one can get to pure evil).

You needn't bow down to my greatness, you will bend knee.

Derfel

Underestimating the Son of the World again.

Even though he has turned down being accepted into Oxford Law School with his IB Diploma after choosing to take the money from poor afghan people instead.

Beat that in evilness after you have knelt before me and kissed my feet.

Remixer

Underestimating the Son of the World again.
Even though he has turned down being accepted into Oxford Law School with his IB Diploma after choosing to take the money from poor afghan people instead.
Beat that in evilness after you have knelt before me and kissed my feet.
Remixer

My parents think im living in the 116 pound accommodation, but I in fact transferred to the cheapest 72 pound halls. Now, thats how im making money. Not to mention all the bollocks about how expensive everything is here. (another reason to ask for money)
And let me add that I have succeeded in convincing my grandfather to leave me his successor in his will (yep, thats jumping a whole link in the stirpi), solely because im the first born of my generation in the family in the wide sense. (indeed, indeed, I subtly disinherited my own cousins).
Oh yeah, im also a great lover of dead baby jokes.

If you can top that, im willing to go for a truce (go go backstabbing!!).

I make money by buying apartments at half their value from owners who need some quick money and have no other options left other than selling their place.

In turn, I wait 6 months and make a roughly 240% profit.

I destroyed the life of my ex-Girlfriend after I found out that I have been lied to. Hired a private investigator, he took videos of her smoking weed with friends. I had him distribute the videos to her family, school and workplace.

Also, I have contracted the agency of this private investigator to always let me know if any future employment options pop up for her.

I do not take being lied to lightly.

Beat that!

Remixer

I don't think that can be considered as morally reprehensible as bereaving one's relatives of their inheritance, through manipulating a close relative.

Its level 2, and I've spent my skill points on pure evil.

I destroyed a person's life.

You merely stopped your grandfather from passing his wealth onto your cousins and other possible relatives.

Not comparable.

Remixer

But in my case it is kin. Your deed would be more heinous in itself, but the issue is the blood bond, what kinda person disinherits his own cousins?

Back
Top Bottom