What's new

Why are there so much people living in Japan

jappenvriend

後輩
29 Nov 2006
Hi,

Does anyone here know why a relatively dangerous country to live in like Japan is so crowded. I'm asking this because of the often occuring natural hazards etc.

That would be like saying why do people live in Hawaii. Becouse when the nomads migrated there, they had lots of BABEYS!!. :D

It's not like the entire country is subject to large earthquakes, erupting volcanoes, typhoon, large tsunami and everything else all at once every day you know! 😊

There are plenty of natural disasters, but the overwhelming majority affect places in the country other than where you happen to live at the moment.

Why does anyone live in tornado alley, or near a fault line, or volcano, or at low altitudes subject to flooding?

Is there any location that isn't relatively dangerous? It's not like it's just one long chain of natural disasters. Besides, people thrive just about anywhere you drop them; we're a resiliant species.

You forgot to mention the frequent giant monster attacks (godzilla, mothera, rodan), and the fact that Tokyo appears to be destroyed on a weekly basis.

And Don't Forget......

all Japanese people are sex crazy and multiply like rabbits! They have been going at it for hundreds of years, no wonder Tokyo is so crouded!

Uncle Frank

😊

PS - I always wanted to get one of those "blanket" statements in, LOL.

Hi,
Does anyone here know why a relatively dangerous country to live in like Japan is so crowded. I'm asking this because of the often occuring natural hazards etc.

Are you sure you don't have us confused with Bangladesh or some such place?

Aberdeenshire in Scotland, UK.

If we get a thunderstorm its a big deal.

Are you sure you don't have us confused with Bangladesh or some such place?

Teehee!

When I was in highschool geography the lessons about Japan almost ade it seem like Japan suffered a major disaster every other day aswell.

I experienced one Earthquake durring 3 months there, and it was barely noticable.

My girlfriends family even had a good laugh at the expense of the wide-eyed Gaijin relising he was witnessing a real earthquake.

Wasnt much of a big deal to them.

Back
Top Bottom